Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Yes, fletching is definetly what f2p needs, since f2p got smithing for their needs, and mages get low level runecrafting for theirs. Maybe have it where they can fletch arrows, but not bows, to even it out. If f2p could at least make their own arrows, then we would have more people getting into range.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Yes, fletching is definetly what f2p needs, since f2p got smithing for their needs, and mages get low level runecrafting for theirs. Maybe have it where they can fletch arrows, but not bows, to even it out. If f2p could at least make their own arrows, then we would have more people getting into range.

Notice how smithing and runecrafting actually are f2p skills and were since they were released. fletching, however is unique to members and if it were made suddenly for f2p then a lot of members will be pissed.

happysigbp0.jpg

Notice how smithing and runecrafting actually are f2p skills and were since they were released. fletching, however is unique to members and if it were made suddenly for f2p then a lot of members will be pissed.
Thats the problem. Members don't like free players, even though virtually all of them were free players at one time. Of course, thats not all members as some like free players. They fail to realize what free players add to the game.

Thats the problem. Members don't like free players, even though virtually all of them were free players at one time. Of course, thats not all members as some like free players. They fail to realize what free players add to the game.

Yes, f2p players do add to the game, they are the biggest supply of yews and willows etc. Without of course fletching would be a lot more expensive, but how does that affect Jagex? They don't play the game like we all do for fun. Its a business so what free players add to the game do nothing to Jagex :-w

happysigbp0.jpg

f2p is a demo for runescape

thats why it doesnt have any (great/usefull) updates

yes i am member, true, 5 $ aint that much for me, and im happy to spend it on someting i like :thumbsup:

mmmm what f2p needs...

i think some more magic stuf, the max hit is 16 in f2p with magic, and with melee you go over it fast at higher lvl. rangers hits in the same time over 16 on rapid, in the time a mage hits. so i think a better magic spell/spells, but you need a high lvl for them to use: takes more time for a pure to get it (unless they auto -.- <.< )

if i would get 1 gp everytime some1 said the word noob, i would keep saying it untill i got full dragon and a phat set!

training on my pure wall0fhope

f2p needs a tree to get you from about 45 to 60 wc.

+bank space

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

Iwould like to see three things included for f2p. then I would not say that there is any other thing That i, personally would want to see:

1) 1 f2p forum. used by both f2p and p2p. tough p2p probably won't use it.

2) some ranged quests. f2p is biased towards melee, then mage. there is not any ranger quests.

3) Capes of achievements. Including a f2p quest cape (f2p worlds only. Given to you if you have done all f2p quests. has less bonuses than the otehr quest capes.)

f2p needs a tree to get you from about 45 to 60 wc.

+bank space

ermm. yes with the bank space, but willows do the 45-60 thing.

f2p is a demo for runescape

thats why it doesnt have any (great/usefull) updates

yes i am member, true, 5 $ aint that much for me, and im happy to spend it on someting i like :thumbsup:

mmmm what f2p needs...

i think some more magic stuf, the max hit is 16 in f2p with magic, and with melee you go over it fast at higher lvl. rangers hits in the same time over 16 on rapid, in the time a mage hits. so i think a better magic spell/spells, but you need a high lvl for them to use: takes more time for a pure to get it (unless they auto -.- <.< )

IF was a demo we wouldn't have skills to train and it would be temporaly so F2ps don't play a demo, but just a part of the whole game and we wanna thta this part stays bigger

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

yeah...i saw the altar when i went to lava maze... it could be non-member so i would have more magic right now <.<

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

stronghold of security was the only update f2p had in...years? they should get more.

And exactly how long have you been playing? F2p got to be able to wear treasure trail items, green d'hide, maple bows and addy arrows, as well as runecrafting never existed until 2004, and it was an f2p update! Thats at least one major update each year. Oh and by the way, graphical and holiday updates count.

happysigbp0.jpg

Following the "f2p is a demo" logic,since you don't pay to live,life is a demo of death,the price being your soul.

However,f2p does need more bankspace(mainly because then we will get it too)

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Following the "f2p is a demo" logic,since you don't pay to live,life is a demo of death,the price being your soul.

However,f2p does need more bankspace(mainly because then we will get it too)

Life is different because it is pricelss, runescape however is not.

happysigbp0.jpg

As any F2P fisher knows, the call for a bank off the docks of Karamja to make deposting your catch a bit easier has been called for by someone as you sit dumping your lobster pot or spearing your swordfish. I'd love to see it, but my prayers will most likely go unanswered. Perhaps my most desired update would be limited access of Fletching up to iron arrows for F2P players. Again, my prayers will probably go unanswered, but who said you couldn't dream?

Volgin_Fox.png

As any F2P fisher knows, the call for a bank off the docks of Karamja to make deposting your catch a bit easier has been called for by someone as you sit dumping your lobster pot or spearing your swordfish. I'd love to see it, but my prayers will most likely go unanswered. Perhaps my most desired update would be limited access of Fletching up to iron arrows for F2P players. Again, my prayers will probably go unanswered, but who said you couldn't dream?

Kara bank has been brought up before. Sorry it's not happening, ever :(

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)

F2Pers should definitely get achievement capes, just because they are F2P doesn't mean they didn't work hard on that skill, they probably worked harder than member with 99 skills but they don't even get a cape to show they worked countless hours working on a skill.

doorknob60.png

247.png

Join Death With Honor, a new 90+ combat PKing clan.

What I want is to see one excuse from a person against these that doesn't involve us paying or that it will lead to more begging. Since most of us either can't pay or won't nomatter what, so that isn't a good argument. Also, we will keep begging, I know that, but 90% of us will be happy with 1 maybe 2 new things a year. Not 4 a month like members have. 1 or 2 a year will be enough.

Now...can any of you reply to this without saying "THEN YOU SHOULD PAY!" or "If we give them this, they will just keep begging for more"

supportrobesze8.png

Think for a second that you're Jagex. You read those forums and see that there are a LOT F2P people who want an achievement cape. There are even people buying membership just to get a cape. Well if I was Jagex, I would think: "There are people buying membership just for the capes, we make less money if we make the capes free."

I think that's why they're still P2P.

Tycho00.gif

Tycho00.gif