Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Im going to make a list of all the things that would be cool for f2p's to have:

*in no specific order

1-more bank space :idea: there's an idea for jagex. hint.. hint..

2-more quests

3-more skills

*i thought non members could get skill capes for non member skills but whatever.

4-access the forums

5-if not, skill capes

6-more items!

7-more people on friends/ignore lists

8-more area in runescape map

9-mini-games! :thumbsup:

10-more monsters to fight

11-duel arenas (at least 1)

*they start getting worse here (don't read if u don't want to)

12-just plain more things to do

13-more ways to make money

14-the reading skill! ya right...(saw it on ideas for game... it's a joke for anyone who saw it.)

that's pretty much all i can think of now. I might add more but don't count on it.

Let me know what you think of this too.

wtf?? if free world scum had all this, there wouldnt be any point going members at all... GOD DAMMIT I HATE FREE WORLD SCUM!! :evil: :wall:

blackmbnaval,smellypoo2.gif

:D now i have been in the runescape navel (members) for about a mouth and if people in a f2p wanted to have what members whated they would pay $5 a month and that isn't alot of money unless your like completely broke and on welfare :-w but then again a few updates in a F2P would help because in the next few years people will get bored of doing the same things and quit or give in to becoming a member.

*in no specific order

2-more quests

3-more skills

*i thought non members could get skill capes for non member skills but whatever.

4-access the forums

5-if not, skill capes

6-more items!

14-the reading skill! ya right...(saw it on ideas for game... it's a joke for anyone who saw it.)

that's pretty much all i can think of now. I might add more but don't count on it.

[what the heck]?? if free world scum had all this, there wouldnt be any point going members at all... GOD DAMMIT I HATE FREE WORLD SCUM!! :evil: :wall:

Hes right. If F2P had all that, whats the point of members.

JUST PAY FIVE FLIPPIN' DOLLARS. Don't wanna pay, then go play something else.

1-more bank space F2P could use more bank space, I guess.

2-more quests Hell no, go pay.

3-more skills Asking for skills is too much. Be grateful for what you have.

4-access the forums This I agree with.

5-if not, skill capes Meh.

6-more items! You got a shortage of bank space.. AND YOU'RE ASKING FOR MORE STUFF TO CROWD IT?

7-more people on friends/ignore lists Enough for me. I only keep the good friends on.

8-more area in runescape map You must be kidding. Its big enough for you freebies.

9-mini-games! Just pay if you want to play the awesome stuff, that is not worthy for you SCUM -.-

10-more monsters to fight Be glad for the stronghold of security.

11-duel arenas Go to the wilderness. BTW, Members only have one arena.

12-just plain more things to do For 5 bucks you'll have PLENTY more to do.

13-more ways to make money There are plenty ways of making money.

14-the reading skill! ya right...(saw it on ideas for game... it's a joke for anyone who saw it.) That joke sucked.

KingKnight1.jpeg

Ripped straight from the psot above me (sowwy :mrgreen: )

1-more bank space F2P No, if you want to have more of Jagex's memory, pay them for it.

2-more quests No, Jagex's aim as a company is to attract freebies to members, through the temptation of quests. Be thankful for the free holiday updates

3-more skills Around half of the skills members have F2P have, I don't see why you need more.

4-access the forums Yeah OK, I don't see why not.

5-if not, skill capes Go on then... no harm I guess.

6-more items! To what intent or purpose, you have nowhere to put them!

7-more people on friends/ignore lists Mine was fine as an F2P

8-more area in runescape map The area you have provides all of your needs, you don't need more

9-mini-games! Um... no. It be so unbelievably watered down.

10-more monsters to fight Maybe a few Wildy green dragons, but that's it!

11-duel arenas What's wrong with arranging a match in a private non-multi part of the Wildy?

12-just plain more things to do Be grateful that, as a freebiw, you have that much to do

13-more ways to make money Mine coal, chop willows. Easy.

14-the reading skill! ya right...(saw it on ideas for game... it's a joke for anyone who saw it.) Never seen that one, someone PM me a link?

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not prepared to aid the progess of RS and Jagex by paying money, you are not a part of this community. I can't believe the ordacity of some of your requests sometimes! For you, this a free game, and I can't see what position you think are in to start making demands or requests, when all you need to do gain membership is pay ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 or $5 a month (a pathetic amount of money!).

Ripped straight from the psot above me (sowwy :mrgreen: )

etc. etc.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not prepared to aid the progess of RS and Jagex by paying money, you are not a part of this community. I can't believe the ordacity of some of your requests sometimes! For you, this a free game, and I can't see what position you think are in to start making demands or requests, when all you need to do gain membership is pay ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 or $5 a month (a pathetic amount of money!).

j00 stol me lisst! i hat u

KingKnight1.jpeg

How about this, you get one to two more bank rows and thats it. You want more items, quests, skills and just general stuff to do? Just pay 5 flipping dollars and you know what, I'm a college student, I work so I can pay for a game I enjoy playing. If you don't want to pay for more stuff to do, then quit whining about it. So the people who can pay for extra features are rich scum? Not our fault that we can scrape up the money to play and get extra stuff.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

*in no specific order

2-more quests

3-more skills

4-access the forums

5-if not, skill capes

6-more items!

[what the heck]?? if free world scum had all this, there wouldnt be any point going members at all... GOD DAMMIT I HATE FREE WORLD SCUM!! :evil: :wall:

Hes right. If F2P had all that, whats the point of members.

JUST PAY FIVE FLIPPIN' DOLLARS. Don't wanna pay, then go play something else.

1-more bank space F2P could use more bank space, I guess.

2-more quests Hell no, go pay.

3-more skills Asking for skills is too much. Be grateful for what you have.

4-access the forums This I agree with.

5-if not, skill capes Meh.

6-more items! You got a shortage of bank space.. AND YOU'RE ASKING FOR MORE STUFF TO CROWD IT?

7-more people on friends/ignore lists Enough for me. I only keep the good friends on.

8-more area in runescape map You must be kidding. Its big enough for you freebies.

9-mini-games! Just pay if you want to play the awesome stuff, that is not worthy for you SCUM -.-

10-more monsters to fight Be glad for the stronghold of security.

11-duel arenas Go to the wilderness. BTW, Members only have one arena.

12-just plain more things to do For 5 bucks you'll have PLENTY more to do.

13-more ways to make money There are plenty ways of making money.

14-the reading skill! ya right...(saw it on ideas for game... it's a joke for anyone who saw it.) That joke sucked.

i agree with the ppl that call this free noob scum.. im f2p myself but havin all dis man honestly it would be crap. im happy with f2p coz i understand the things membs can only have coz they pay. all i want (but i probably wont get) is skill capes, construction*, and at least 12 more bank spaces.

* construction to be harder aswell. we cant use the place to get the wood and can only use steel nails. :) a nice challenge

my bro said,"get a life" so i asked "where do i download that...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

a better macro-detection system.

thats what we all need

my bro said,"get a life" so i asked "where do i download that...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

1-more bank space F2P I don't know why bankspace is limited this much in the first place. The amount of memory needed to add the bankspaces is quite low. It would cost next to nothing for Jagex to add another 10 rows into f2p AND p2p banks.

2-more quests Possibly but not necessary. F2P has many quests available.

3-more skills F2P has plenty of skills already.

4-access the forums ABSOLUTELY NOT. Otherwise it will take a player 10 seconds to make an account to spam forums. Then when he gets banned, he'll make another account and repeat.

5-if not, skill capes Sorry were not going to find places for 15+ NPCs to sell capes in the f2p zone.

6-more items! F2pers have plenty of items already. And they get most of the holiday items as well.

7-more people on friends/ignore lists Don't keep a million friends on your list who don't play anymore... and don't just add everyone you meet and you shouldn't have a problem. As for the ignore list, take off old names and readd them as you see fit.

8-more area in runescape map F2P Rs is huge already.

9-mini-games! A F2P minigame would be nice... but again, not necessary.

10-more monsters to fight Jagex DOES add more monsters to fight. Ankous, Minotaurs, etc. They're all new monsters.

11-duel arenas No.

12-just plain more things to do Mine, Fish, Woodcut, PK, Cook, Quests, Monsters to kill, Runecraft, Craft, Smith, Firemake.

13-more ways to make money Mine, Fish, Woodcut, Kill monsters, Craft, Smith, pick up stuff and sell it to the store, PK

lolz if F2p got the forums, the future updates section would be spammed with stuff like this:

hi guys i came here to tell every1 my ideas, ya no how jagex releesed f2p forum well next i think jagex sed theyl release sumoning and soon well have mag bank yey11

I'm member yes but it takes the same amount of time for them to get to the report and deal with them. Whenever I got scammed, I reported the girl who scammed me but I just reported her and went about my merry way. Do you know how many botting reports they recieve in just free to play alone?

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

1-more bank space F2P I don't know why bankspace is limited this much in the first place. The amount of memory needed to add the bankspaces is quite low. It would cost next to nothing for Jagex to add another 10 rows into f2p AND p2p banks.

2-more quests Possibly but not necessary. F2P has many quests available.

3-more skills F2P has plenty of skills already.

4-access the forums ABSOLUTELY NOT. Otherwise it will take a player 10 seconds to make an account to spam forums. Then when he gets banned, he'll make another account and repeat.

5-if not, skill capes Sorry were not going to find places for 15+ NPCs to sell capes in the f2p zone.

6-more items! F2pers have plenty of items already. And they get most of the holiday items as well.

7-more people on friends/ignore lists Don't keep a million friends on your list who don't play anymore... and don't just add everyone you meet and you shouldn't have a problem. As for the ignore list, take off old names and readd them as you see fit.

8-more area in runescape map F2P Rs is huge already.

9-mini-games! A F2P minigame would be nice... but again, not necessary.

10-more monsters to fight Jagex DOES add more monsters to fight. Ankous, Minotaurs, etc. They're all new monsters.

11-duel arenas No.

12-just plain more things to do Mine, Fish, Woodcut, PK, Cook, Quests, Monsters to kill, Runecraft, Craft, Smith, Firemake.

13-more ways to make money Mine, Fish, Woodcut, Kill monsters, Craft, Smith, pick up stuff and sell it to the store, PK

This guy has the right Idea, People who say "f2p scum" or "Rich nubs"

the "Rich Nubs" make the game free for everyone else.

stn00bl37dz0.jpg