Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Demos usually run out after a certain time anyway, especially pc ones... but if u wanted to, you could play f2p for your entire life if you wanted to! It's kind of like being able to play a ps2 with only one controller though - like as if all the cool 2 player games are the full version, but you can only play one player until you become a member.

goofy, I know, but so is this argument! :P

Alikyntog.gif

alikyntog.gif

Alikyntog.gif

I know I have a long way - and I am buying bones. Send my main a message - Alikyntog

Battlefield 2 demo was THE GAME before the actual release. And you can compare it to f2p. It was a preview for a game, they released the whole game, and people payed to play it. That's just how Runescape works.

Look, I'm tired of trying to get it through ignorant f2p hardheads, F2P IS A #%&(ING DEMO!!

Lol sorry to say this but F2p isn't a demo.

And please stop comparing Battlefield 2 and F2p. Now a GAME demo according to Wikipedia is:

"A game demo is a freely distributed demonstration or preview of an upcoming or recently released computer or video game.

Demos are typically released by the game's publisher to help consumers get a feel of the game before deciding whether to buy the full version. For console video games, they are often released with magazines that include the demos on a CD or DVD and likewise may be exclusive to a certain publication.

Console manufacturers also often release their systems with a demo disc containing playable previews of games to be released for their console."

If you read carefully Demo = Preview...( do i really need ot specify anymore...i don't think so lol)

F2p isn't a demo, we pay for our own server. (trough advertises) and we can continue to play forever....we get updates, the easter, hallowen, christmas etc...

Concluding my post, F2p isn't a DEMO

Wikipedia ftw =D>

Lol sorry to say this but F2p isn't a demo.

And please stop comparing Battlefield 2 and F2p. Now a GAME demo according to Wikipedia is:

"A game demo is a freely distributed demonstration or preview of an upcoming or recently released computer or video game.

Demos are typically released by the game's publisher to help consumers get a feel of the game before deciding whether to buy the full version. For console video games, they are often released with magazines that include the demos on a CD or DVD and likewise may be exclusive to a certain publication.

Console manufacturers also often release their systems with a demo disc containing playable previews of games to be released for their console."

If you read carefully Demo = Preview...( do i really need ot specify anymore...i don't think so lol)

F2p isn't a demo, we pay for our own server. (trough advertises) and we can continue to play forever....we get updates, the easter, hallowen, christmas etc...

Concluding my post, F2p isn't a DEMO

Wikipedia ftw =D>

Very true, f2p isnt a demo, devious MUD was a demo.

happysigbp0.jpg

I'm not going to say anything about that "demo"-thing. But I must say that I personally think that f2p don't deserve anything new for their gaming. Those f2p-players saying that f2p needs more features I just don't get it. I think it's kinda like playing a PlayStation game but not paying for it. And I don't mean stealing. It's just that we p2p-players pay for our extra things in the game. Because f2p doesn't make money for Jagex I think they don't need anything new. I think f2p in these days is for getting players interested in the game, and then making the players want more :arrow: p2p. :arrow: more money for Jagex :arrow: better game for p2p

Zuidaaja.gif

I'm not going to say anything about that "demo"-thing. But I must say that I personally think that f2p don't deserve anything new for their gaming. Those f2p-players saying that f2p needs more features I just don't get it. I think it's kinda like playing a PlayStation game but not paying for it. And I don't mean stealing. It's just that we p2p-players pay for our extra things in the game. Because f2p doesn't make money for Jagex I think they don't need anything new. I think f2p in these days is for getting players interested in the game, and then making the players want more :arrow: p2p. :arrow: more money for Jagex :arrow: better game for p2p

:shame:

You are wrong we make money for Jagex, are you forgetting the ads we get?

We pay for what we play but trough ads.

Demos usually run out after a certain time anyway, especially pc ones... but if u wanted to, you could play f2p for your entire life if you wanted to! It's kind of like being able to play a ps2 with only one controller though - like as if all the cool 2 player games are the full version, but you can only play one player until you become a member.

I'm gonna stick to the Playstation theme for this arguement....

So you go out and buy a PS1 (F2P) and you start having fun playing it. The PS1 has bad graphics and the games are crap on it (example only people,calm down). The PS1 stays the same and never has any new games and you get really bored of it and buy an X-Box (WoW--just another example, calm down :) ).

So the blokes at Sony decide to bring out a PS2 (members). Better games and graphics...but since the PS1 is so bad people think that buying a PS2 would be a waste of money.

This is kinda the same for Runescape, if F2P is really bad and doesn't get updates--then people might not want to join members because they are in F2P and think that it is boring because there is nothing to do.

Hope ya'll kinda understood that :P

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

:x have any of you ppl ever been to non member with any member items on its horrible get harrased ever 2 feet, i think we should just keep what is wear non members are fine how they are, they like the game so much then pay for the freaken thing, nothing is free these days

..::""kill3r soul""::..

Although I to am a member, I still have F2P accounts and it would be pointless to pay for them both. I think capes would be cool for F2P, and as i suggestiong on a bug and suggestion psot, about given F2P a couple new quests, and a few new wepoans/ updated armor. I got chewed out about how stupid it was.

F2P should get any of the following:

~ New Weapon

~ Updated Armor

~ Achievement Capes (b/c they work hard to get skills up)

~ One- Two New quests

~ A new skill the can train (let them try slayer, or hunter)

~ More bank space

~ A storage for random event clothing, and holiday clothing (b/c we all get annoyed with removing them for space, even if they are cool)

If you like any of these ideas, let me know. I believe that Members do get alot, and do deserve it b/c we pay, but there isn't anything wrong with F2P getting something is there?

1/= '/0(_) C4/\/ R34D 7H15 7H3/\/ '/0(_) J(_)57 G07 />\/\//\/7!!!!!!!!!!

http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Mortifyer1.png

Mortifyer1.png

Although I to am a member, I still have F2P accounts and it would be pointless to pay for them both. I think capes would be cool for F2P, and as i suggestiong on a bug and suggestion psot, about given F2P a couple new quests, and a few new wepoans/ updated armor. I got chewed out about how stupid it was.

F2P should get any of the following:

~ New Weapon

~ Updated Armor

~ Achievement Capes (b/c they work hard to get skills up)

~ One- Two New quests

~ A new skill the can train (let them try slayer, or hunter)

~ More bank space

~ A storage for random event clothing, and holiday clothing (b/c we all get annoyed with removing them for space, even if they are cool)

If you like any of these ideas, let me know. I believe that Members do get alot, and do deserve it b/c we pay, but there isn't anything wrong with F2P getting something is there?

Bold on the ones I want. ::'

2eprbpj.png

not bragging or anything as being a member, not trying to a smart aleck, but the reason the f2p does not get member items because f2p does not pay for the game, they play for free. If Jagex gives member stuff to f2p, all members would quit and become f2p, which means no more money for Jagex. And if you say "well we only want part of the stuff!" Well then players will feel Jagex has giving up on not making f2p updates, which means more f2p will be begging for more stuff and more stuff. And another thing, you have to be member to get skillcapes, you dont have to be member to use it's emote

pardon my spark but you, of all people shouldnt be lecturing us. we know we arent paying for the game, and we too should still get a little thank you gift every once and a while, for supporting rs and complimenting it. so, give it a rest, the forum already said the reason wwe dont get updates. members thinkin there so cool..... <.<

you mess with me, ill shove my wand... wait for it...... up yo nose! trolls, i swear.

rock on mortyfier, and jema you should work a jagex, you 2 have some respect for non mems. i suggest that they give f2pers access to d longs, thjat way they`ll all be happy and know that jagex is there friend so theyll become mems and give jagex even more money.

you mess with me, ill shove my wand... wait for it...... up yo nose! trolls, i swear.

Here is something I wish that Jagex would give to f2p is more bank space. Infact, I don't think giving you guys 1-2 extra bank rows would hurt. However if you want the following things

Dragon weapons and armor

Skill Capes

Storage for random event and other items

More Areas

Etc.

Get Members. You think I was members from the get go? Heck no, I was free to play at one point in time before I became pay to play. However if you guys and gals want more stuff, get members, end of story. Also, as to not sound like a butthole, I have a friend who is f2p and enjoys it but doesn't mind the idea of not getting members yet.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

So you go out and buy a PS1 (F2P) and you start having fun playing it. The PS1 has bad graphics and the games are crap on it (example only people,calm down). The PS1 stays the same and never has any new games and you get really bored of it and buy an X-Box (WoW--just another example, calm down :) ).

So the blokes at Sony decide to bring out a PS2 (members). Better games and graphics...but since the PS1 is so bad people think that buying a PS2 would be a waste of money.

This is kinda the same for Runescape, if F2P is really bad and doesn't get updates--then people might not want to join members because they are in F2P and think that it is boring because there is nothing to do.

Wow, lame post. Ya know that's nothing at all that's happening?

Actually, if you had taken the time to actually read it you would realize that they brought up a good point without baslessly attacking your post. You are the one who started using examples to compare with runescape in the first place!

jemathonical you obviously havent played Legend of Dragoon lol.

While I think that F2P should get an update now and again, I don't think that they should throw around demands like they are a paying customer. [sarcasm]Oh, I didn't realize that you were looking at ads! Excuse my insolence[/sarcasm]

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)

Im glad we f2p don't get the crappy update members got over the last years, the only good update ever done to F2P after RS2 got out is the SoS, which would be bad if it wasn't such a good training place, so it was unintentionally good, but I can already feel next yearly update is gonna stink :x

conplaatje3vl9.png

[hide=Quote pyramid oh em ef gee]

Actually, if you had taken the time to actually read it you would realize that they brought up a good point without baslessly attacking your post. You are the one who started using examples to compare with runescape in the first place!

jemathonical you obviously havent played Legend of Dragoon lol.

While I think that F2P should get an update now and again, I don't think that they should throw around demands like they are a paying customer. [sarcasm]Oh, I didn't realize that you were looking at ads! Excuse my insolence[/sarcasm]

[/hide]

I actually did read it, and F2p doesn't join members cause they think it's boring? Wow... open your eyes and take a good look at the members posts.

I am F2P but becoming P2P very soon. I know we don't pay much, but we still pay for some of the stuff on RS. I believe that we should have an update once, maybe twice a year. Maybe a new weapon, or armor set, or even a quest. I definatly think we should get bank space and F2P skill capes, we work just as hard to get to 99. I don't believe we should get a new skill though. That is a bit far, though if we did I would say Fletching.

And please don't just flame this saying we don't pay, since we do, though just not as much as others. And if we want the stuff, just become P2P. Not all of us can, some of us have parents that won't let us, and then we still have problems, I am still trying to work out with my phone company to let 1-900 numbers through. Those are the two main arguments, and I must pay my respects to those who actually give arguments, instead of just saying..."No, F2P should have to pay to get updates." or "No, if you want updates just become a member"

supportrobesze8.png

Calling us F2P scum, all noob and Autoers are the same thing a white person discriminating a black person. They think their the best.

Damn, if you P2P are gonna just come here and say "no ef two pee shouldnt' ahve + st00f we r0ck". You are acting like some damn snobs. We want Updates because we only, and ONLY, get a big update about once or twice an year. The rest's graphics and crap. We think that Jagex is giving alot of benefits to Payers so that more people will get interested. But damn no. DAMN NO. We don't get interested. We start to think Jagex forgot us. They think that more Payer stuff will make us want to turn into them instantly. We don't. We feel that we are crap and they're kings. We play the game. No us, no popularity, no RuneScape. And we have our problems. I'm a Brazillian guy, and Five "Flipping" dollars equals R$12 in here. I won't waste R$124 a year for RS. And I got no International Credit Card. My "salary" is a monthly crappy R$15 or less. I won't waste my damn money on paying that steal. No damn way. So, you damn hypocrites, shut the damn up and let us say what we wish for. You got what we don't, so get up, and go away. You guys're wasting posts here.

Ideas?

More Weapons!: No. Maybe halberds, but maybe not. We're okay with ours, I guess.

Better-Looking Armor!: Maybe. An upgrade to the plates is nice.

Achievement Capes!: Absolutely. And again I'll talk alot. Read the * below.

More quests!: Yeah, but long ones. Not like Cook's Assistant. A bit like Dragon Slayer.

Another Skill!: Construction. When I heard houses were Payers only, I wanted to kill Jagex members with a M4.

More Bank Space!: Yes.

More Monsters!: Yep. Greaters aren't enough.

A Mini-Game or Two!: Castle-Wars or that Pirate one where you make stuff are perfect.

Houses!: More than agreed.

*F2P have the true achievement here. It's awfully easy for Payers to skill, 99 is like a piece of crap cake for them. Now we take years or to the least, an year and months. They take years, yeah, but a lot less.

We F2P need more attention from Jagex. Or we're just forgotten memories.

Or, the best solution ever being made:

A single, and only, one-time fee. No monthly. I'd turn Payer the next day.

Calling us F2P scum, all noob and Autoers are the same thing a white person discriminating a black person. They think their the best.

Damn, if you P2P are gonna just come here and say "no ef two pee shouldnt' ahve + st00f we r0ck". You are acting like some damn snobs. We want Updates because we only, and ONLY, get a big update about once or twice an year. The rest's graphics and crap. We think that Jagex is giving alot of benefits to Payers so that more people will get interested. But damn no. DAMN NO. We don't get interested. We start to think Jagex forgot us. They think that more Payer stuff will make us want to turn into them instantly. We don't. We feel that we are crap and they're kings. We play the game. No us, no popularity, no RuneScape. And we have our problems. I'm a Brazillian guy, and Five "Flipping" dollars equals R$12 in here. I won't waste R$124 a year for RS. And I got no International Credit Card. My "salary" is a monthly crappy R$15 or less. I won't waste my damn money on paying that steal. No damn way. So, you damn hypocrites, shut the damn up and let us say what we wish for. You got what we don't, so get up, and go away. You guys're wasting posts here.

Ideas?

More Weapons!: No. Maybe halberds, but maybe not. We're okay with ours, I guess.

Better-Looking Armor!: Maybe. An upgrade to the plates is nice.

Achievement Capes!: Absolutely. And again I'll talk alot. Read the * below.

More quests!: Yeah, but long ones. Not like Cook's Assistant. A bit like Dragon Slayer.

Another Skill!: Construction. When I heard houses were Payers only, I wanted to kill Jagex members with a M4.

More Bank Space!: Yes.

More Monsters!: Yep. Greaters aren't enough.

A Mini-Game or Two!: Castle-Wars or that Pirate one where you make stuff are perfect.

Houses!: More than agreed.

*F2P have the true achievement here. It's awfully easy for Payers to skill, 99 is like a piece of crap cake for them. Now we take years or to the least, an year and months. They take years, yeah, but a lot less.

We F2P need more attention from Jagex. Or we're just forgotten memories.

Or, the best solution ever being made:

A single, and only, one-time fee. No monthly. I'd turn Payer the next day.

Our level 99's are a piece of cake? And crap cake no less. I doubted that anyone with a 99 skill would say that, so out of pure curiosity I checked your stats. The results weren't surprising, well actually it was the lack of results that weren't surprising. If you are comparing two ways of doing something you should have at least done it one way.

You can stay a free player for the rest of eternity for all we and jagex care, but if you want the member benefits then you have to become a member. It's as simple as that. You really don't hold that much leverage. By the way, I particularly enjoyed the implication that members are racist. Way to prove your credibility!

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)