Thinks I would like to see in F2P:

- Granite equipment and weapons

- Boots (Armored up to Mithril)

- MORE QUESTS.

- Skill capes

THOSE updates would satisfy me.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Personally the main thing F2p should have is also access to their capes of achievement. i mean why not, they can still get to 99... now the quest one won;t be possible and of course all members skills, but hey, guy manages 99 str or attack of def in f2p and thats amazing, cause it's a lot harder in f2p then in p2p lol.

It was their choice to train them in F2P. If they want the capes, they pay. That is why Jagex keeps them P2P. By the time someone reaches 99, they are a loyal player. If Jagex can suck them into P2P, then there is $5 every month.

actualy i think ull find that its 3.10 a month, k :wall:

YT here, thats yours truely for all you non-interesting peepz out there.

if u like this post replt plz and remember, no swearing, sexualy explicit, racist, etc..... We dont want you getting banned, do we!! -.-

not bragging or anything as being a member, not trying to a smart aleck, but the reason the f2p does not get member items because f2p does not pay for the game, they play for free. If Jagex gives member stuff to f2p, all members would quit and become f2p, which means no more money for Jagex. And if you say "well we only want part of the stuff!" Well then players will feel Jagex has giving up on not making f2p updates, which means more f2p will be begging for more stuff and more stuff. And another thing, you have to be member to get skillcapes, you dont have to be member to use it's emote
yep baseically its a free trail
barrowsmvoidk,buber167%20hot.gif

I personally cannot even believe that they don't allow F2P players the skill capes.

First off, exactly how many people do they think that it even affects? its not like there are hordes and hordes of people in f2p that have a 99 skill, so its not like members should even care about it. OH NO, NOW F2P PLAYERS GET SOMETHING THAT 99.9% OF THEM WONT EVER GET, BUT THEY ARENT PAYING, UNLIKE ME WHO USES MOMMYS CREDIT CARD. :roll: Give me a freakin break.

While it has already been said, the capes wouldn't need stats on them, as I am sure that any F2P player who got a skill to 99 would appreciate just having it. It is MUCH harder to train skills up in F2P, so it's pretty stupid that the capes are not available.

The bank space issue, for the most part only really affects people who like collectings lots of useless junk. I can't really see a person with a FULL bank having every single slot occupied by very worthwhile item(s)

Bank space, monsters, all members items, quests, etc. We dont need any of that stuff, you can pay if you want it. But not having skillcapes for ALL players is a low blow, made only to try to force some of the older, dedicated F2P players into giving them money.

Also, to all the people who keep calling F2P a "free trial", perhaps you would find it interesting to know that at one point, F2P WAS the full game. Members didn't exist. Members should be considered the Expansion Pack, not the "real" game.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

The bank space issue, for the most part only really affects people who like collectings lots of useless junk. I can't really see a person with a FULL bank having every single slot occupied by very worthwhile item(s)

I agree with you about having only very useful items you won't fill, I admit I like to hold on to alot of junk but what would really solve my bank problem would be to simply make random event items not count towards space or possibly work similar to holiday items which are retrievable from Diango.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I agree to some point with Krazyck, because to get a 99 in f2p means a lot of playing, and that supports Jagex. So Skill capes on f2p would be a good idea.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

- MORE QUESTS.

- Skill capes

So you're not satisfied even though you already have enough FOR FREE.

Please, stop complaining about what you don't have and start apreciating what you do have. Here are the only two updates I believe f2p should ever need:

Skill capes

Bank space

Kinky, much?

happysigbp0.jpg

y cant they have fletching?

on f2p they have msithing to make stuff for melee, runecrafting for mage, but gotta buy *everything* for range, or have as drops

the new lvl 3 member skiller.....if u c me, im not a macro

y cant they have fletching?

on f2p they have msithing to make stuff for melee, runecrafting for mage, but gotta buy *everything* for range, or have as drops

Because I don't want to see a f2p reach the front page and make insane money because of an easy, profitable skill. (and there would be no way to seperate the p2p and f2p things to make)

- MORE QUESTS.

- Skill capes

So you're not satisfied even though you already have enough FOR FREE.

Please, stop complaining about what you don't have and start apreciating what you do have.

Kinky, much?

And welcome to the American welfare system :evil: #-o .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I think that F2P should get...

1. Skill Capes: I think we deserve these, at least for the F2P skills. We work as hard as the P2P people to get them, so why not.

2. More Mage Stuff: I am a mage at heart and always find it anoying that we only have 2 sets of robes, which are pretty much the same except for color. If you get a group of mages together, they all look exactly the same.

3. More RC: I saw we get more RC. The skill is barely used, so why not give it to F2P. I am only at 35 and I am past the half way mark on the highscores. I would love to be able to make chaos runes.

supportrobesze8.png

I think that F2P should get...

1. Skill Capes: I think we deserve these, at least for the F2P skills. We work as hard as the P2P people to get them, so why not.

2. More Mage Stuff: I am a mage at heart and always find it anoying that we only have 2 sets of robes, which are pretty much the same except for color. If you get a group of mages together, they all look exactly the same.

3. More RC: I saw we get more RC. The skill is barely used, so why not give it to F2P. I am only at 35 and I am past the half way mark on the highscores. I would love to be able to make chaos runes.

#'s 1 and 2- I agree, F2P can use the mage robes and I would love to see myself using a skill cape emote... I might actually try for a 99 or two if we could get them.

#3 I have to disagree with. Although I, too, would like to make some Chaos Runes, I do not think that F2P needs more Runecrafting abilities.

haha mines 39

I'M NOT AN ALCHAHOLIC I'M A DRUNK! alchaholics go to meetings.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

MSSW3sig.png

I personally cannot even believe that they don't allow F2P players the skill capes.

First off, exactly how many people do they think that it even affects? its not like there are hordes and hordes of people in f2p that have a 99 skill, so its not like members should even care about it. OH NO, NOW F2P PLAYERS GET SOMETHING THAT 99.9% OF THEM WONT EVER GET, BUT THEY ARENT PAYING, UNLIKE ME WHO USES MOMMYS CREDIT CARD. :roll: Give me a freakin break.

While it has already been said, the capes wouldn't need stats on them, as I am sure that any F2P player who got a skill to 99 would appreciate just having it. It is MUCH harder to train skills up in F2P, so it's pretty stupid that the capes are not available.

Free players brought it upon themselves why Jagex didn't release free players skillcapes, autoers ftw.

Free players brought it upon themselves why Jagex didn't release free players skillcapes, autoers ftw.

That's ridiculous to say that.

First of all how the hell is it our fault that people auto. I didn't bring it upon myself.

Secondly what use would an autoer have to buy the cape in the first place? None.

EDIT:Bot cut for money and I'll bet it not spend 99k on a cape when is just going to get banned for macroing. I doubt many bot make it to level 99 anyways seeing as jagex ban thousands of them all the time.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

its not about what F2P players dont or do have. its that Jagex doesn't give a crap about F2P'ers, and thats annoying.

see i play other games to like World of warcraft. i would pay to be a member in a game like that, but in a game like this im not paying $5 a MONTH to be a member. im not saying this is a bad game and all but. come on. if they want people to be a member make it A ONE SIMPLE PAYMENT. maybe like $70.

like i said i play other games to and F2P'ers get much more compared to runscare were u get a couple of magic robes and some weapons. after a month you'll be bored.

what they should do i give F2P'ers more things to do. like everywhere i go it say's "you need to be on a members world" everything is for members. they should give F2P'ers more items and more land/world but update the P2P'ers and give them better items to they dont cry. and also i think they should upgrade the world.. add more... like cause for F2P theres only Varrock and Falador, they are the main ones :)

First of all how the hell is it our fault that people auto. I didn't bring it upon myself.

Secondly what use would an autoer have to buy the cape in the first place? None.

If you weren't so ignorant and you were a member you'd understand. Let me try to explain this clearly. AUTOER get 99 in a SKILL by AUTOING to get SKILL CAPES. Btw if the free to play worlds weren't harboring so many autoers they might have had skillcapes. And I can totally understand JaGeX by some posts here why they didn't give f2p more stuff :uhh:

i have a pure woodcutter/firemaker. I would like to see maples being introduced to free to play worlds. If you look it up, it says that nonmembers can burn maple logs, but can't cut down trees. If you ask me, thats just not fair. -.-

farming - well yeah its useless

i have a pure woodcutter/firemaker. I would like to see maples being introduced to free to play worlds. If you look it up, it says that nonmembers can burn maple logs, but can't cut down trees. If you ask me, thats just not fair. -.-

I don't get it - maples are too expensive to burn for firemaking. But yeah maple trees should be open for free players, I CAN agree with that.

If you weren't so ignorant and you were a member you'd understand. Let me try to explain this clearly. AUTOER get 99 in a SKILL by AUTOING to get SKILL CAPES. Btw if the free to play worlds weren't harboring so many autoers they might have had skillcapes. And I can totally understand JaGeX by some posts here why they didn't give f2p more stuff :uhh:

How did f2p bring autoers upon themselves? We hate macros as much as members. We didn't go and say "OH, yeah, macros, please come and bring havoc to the f2p worlds!"

I've seen TONS of member autoers, not as much as f2p, but still, I've seen many, especially after the pure ess update. Should Jagex just have not made skill capes?

Also, most bots are made as MONEY FARMERS. Why would they waste 100k when the owners of the bot can get a pretty penny for that sum of gp?

How did f2p bring autoers upon themselves? We hate macros as much as members. We didn't go and say "OH, yeah, macros, please come and bring havoc to the f2p worlds!"

I've seen TONS of member autoers, not as much as f2p, but still, I've seen many, especially after the pure ess update. Should Jagex just have not made skill capes?

Also, most bots are made as MONEY FARMERS. Why would they waste 100k when the owners of the bot can get a pretty penny for that sum of gp?

Exactly the point I was trying to make, well said.

The majority of free players are autoers, and you obviously don't know autoers well.

It is apparent to me that you do not understand much about the autoers.

Majority of F2P are not autoers. The majority are players. Where are you getting this information? You may want to consider a getting a new source. I have over 18M wc exp in non-members, I have only seen one auto with 99 woodcutting throughout that entire time, and soon after he was no longer on the highscores. (banned)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

I think that some membership benefits are, overall, unfair, which goes against Jagex's concept of "We feel your status in real-life shouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t affect your ability to be successful in the game." (quoted from RWT rule)

The benefits of membership should be "more fun things to do for just $5/month", not "become richer and move faster up the hiscores than everyone else for only $5/month". Unfortunately, membership seems to be leaning towards the latter.

Though I'm a member, I'd like to see the following new features on F2P:

1. a high level monster with a rare drop (members make money much faster than free users)

2. more bank space (to discourage f2pers from "muling")

3. mini-games for training skills (much akin to Pest Control)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)