Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Though I'm a member, I'd like to see the following new features on F2P:

1. a high level monster with a rare drop (members make money much faster than free users)

2. more bank space (to discourage f2pers from "muling")

3. mini-games for training skills (much akin to Pest Control)

1. A higher levelled monster would be nice, however not necesarily needed.

2. More bank space is something I am very supportive of.

3. Mini-games I am not a fan of having them implemented into F2P, UNLESS it is primitive with basic rewards. Since you mentioned one skill-training as the reward, it would have to be far less than that of PC. But that is just my personal opinion in the matter.

Maybe the reason Jagex wont give F2P'ers Capes of Achievement because there too lazy to move the masters you buy them from(Firemaking, Ranging, Mage, Str, Att, Hp, Fishing are all in P2P locations.) :lol:
Yes, that is definitely the reason :lol:

I would be overjoyed if f2p could craft up to addy arrows. But heck, just crafting bronze would make me happy.

I agree. After a while arrows, especially the higher ones can get really expensive. Mages can make their own runes to keep down the price, so why not rangers. I always hear how it is the big member money maker, that is why Jegex won't make it F2P. Why not just give us the arrow part, the bow making is the major money making part, not the arrows. And hey, its not like we need up to rune. Most would settle for addy or mith.

supportrobesze8.png

I personally cannot even believe that they don't allow F2P players the skill capes.

First off, exactly how many people do they think that it even affects? its not like there are hordes and hordes of people in f2p that have a 99 skill, so its not like members should even care about it. OH NO, NOW F2P PLAYERS GET SOMETHING THAT 99.9% OF THEM WONT EVER GET, BUT THEY ARENT PAYING, UNLIKE ME WHO USES MOMMYS CREDIT CARD. :roll: Give me a freakin break.

While it has already been said, the capes wouldn't need stats on them, as I am sure that any F2P player who got a skill to 99 would appreciate just having it. It is MUCH harder to train skills up in F2P, so it's pretty stupid that the capes are not available.

Free players brought it upon themselves why Jagex didn't release free players skillcapes, autoers ftw.

That's ridiculous to say that.

First of all how the hell is it our fault that people auto. I didn't bring it upon myself.

Secondly what use would an autoer have to buy the cape in the first place? None.

If you weren't so ignorant and you were a member you'd understand. Let me try to explain this clearly. AUTOER get 99 in a SKILL by AUTOING to get SKILL CAPES. Btw if the free to play worlds weren't harboring so many autoers they might have had skillcapes. And I can totally understand JaGeX by some posts here why they didn't give f2p more stuff :uhh:

If you weren't so ignorant you'd realise no autoer could make it to level 99. Jagex owns them too fast. You have no idea what an autoer is. There ARE NO HIGH LEVEL AUTOERS. Autoers = gold farmers, low level ("disposable") characters that have short lifespans that live to do an easy, repetitive action over and over. That's an autoer.

And it's still not f2p's fault they have autoers. They can't help it. If it's anybody's fault, it's Jagex. It's their job to stop autoers, not the players.

Capes Of Achievements would be great and The RSOF would be awesome

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

I personally cannot even believe that they don't allow F2P players the skill capes.

First off, exactly how many people do they think that it even affects? its not like there are hordes and hordes of people in f2p that have a 99 skill, so its not like members should even care about it. OH NO, NOW F2P PLAYERS GET SOMETHING THAT 99.9% OF THEM WONT EVER GET, BUT THEY ARENT PAYING, UNLIKE ME WHO USES MOMMYS CREDIT CARD. :roll: Give me a freakin break.

While it has already been said, the capes wouldn't need stats on them, as I am sure that any F2P player who got a skill to 99 would appreciate just having it. It is MUCH harder to train skills up in F2P, so it's pretty stupid that the capes are not available.

Free players brought it upon themselves why Jagex didn't release free players skillcapes, autoers ftw.

That's ridiculous to say that.

First of all how the hell is it our fault that people auto. I didn't bring it upon myself.

Secondly what use would an autoer have to buy the cape in the first place? None.

If you weren't so ignorant and you were a member you'd understand. Let me try to explain this clearly. AUTOER get 99 in a SKILL by AUTOING to get SKILL CAPES. Btw if the free to play worlds weren't harboring so many autoers they might have had skillcapes. And I can totally understand JaGeX by some posts here why they didn't give f2p more stuff :uhh:

If you weren't so ignorant you'd realise no autoer could make it to level 99. Jagex owns them too fast. You have no idea what an autoer is. There ARE NO HIGH LEVEL AUTOERS. Autoers = gold farmers, low level ("disposable") characters that have short lifespans that live to do an easy, repetitive action over and over. That's an autoer.

And it's still not f2p's fault they have autoers. They can't help it. If it's anybody's fault, it's Jagex. It's their job to stop autoers, not the players.

here here!! its not our jobs as F2P to monitor or "babysit" autoers when they get out of control, and the reason you pitch this on f2p is because members has barely an autoers while its "FREE" to play in f2p so these sweetshop autoer market people dont pay for members to look suss, as that using money to make money, while they prefer, dont pay, get payed.

and honestly i think f2p should be allowed skill capes with zero stats, it would recomend those woh slaved away for it. and if you say, its only $5 just to get membership for 1, in autralia PBP costs $12 which is over double the credit cost and maybe we like f2p, but dont want to pay membership for the cape. its not whining, is arguing and protesting our rights as F2P!

now after that long rant, i think ill get a drink of coke and kill some reds in halo.....muahaha!

Popoto.~<3

Erm, even though i am P2p, i'd like to see Capes of Achievement in F2p.

Erm, one question, most of the people who post here will be F2p, so why the link to the forum they cannot post on?

this is something i totally agree with .... posting in rs forum would be great for f2p as they can say their opinions,sell things....

i also would like as a f2p to be able to cast more spells like the waves spells and to snare and entangle

i could see F2P people on forums posting stupid no good posts. with spam and such. i dont want to see F2p on the forums as for skill capes sure whatever.

~~karma~~**<3

Personally the main thing F2p should have is also access to their capes of achievement. i mean why not, they can still get to 99... now the quest one won;t be possible and of course all members skills, but hey, guy manages 99 str or attack of def in f2p and thats amazing, cause it's a lot harder in f2p then in p2p lol.

But for forums. i wouldn;t support f2p having access mostly because those things are already way to busy and people would make multiple account to post on the forums. just remember. if you have a friend thats p2p he can always post for you. and truth is. most things on those forums, all you gotta do is search for someone buying and you're good. or search for someone selling and check who on thread is buying, cause you can always offer...

anyone on f2p that can get 99 w/o going in members area is a god sent. thats an amazing achievement in its self lol

~~karma~~**<3

I don't think waves and entangle should be opened to f2p, but snare; maybe, and perhaps a charged version of the blast spells that uses 2 deaths and hits the same as a wave. I don't want to see bloods and waves released to f2p even though nobody uses waves to pk in p2p. It's just one of those special little things that make members what it is.

Snare is just for the low levels who can't use entangle, so I see no reason it can't be released to the free worlds. F2p needs a slightly more powerful mage. Bind is about useless, and a 16 max doesn't even come close to cutting it after about 70 combat when you can't even use solid armors.

i belive snare should be F2P, the basic one (cant remember name) is the worst spell next to bones to bannanas. it struggles to hole the opponenet for 3 secs let alone 5 secs. besides 5 secs is only eonugh for 1 attack even with the fastest melee weapon/ magic

Popoto.~<3

I am f2p, and I think the one thing we should get is the capes of achievement jut like so many people have already said. Its really hard to get to 99 on f2p (not to say it isnt in p2p). A few bank spaces would be nice, but if you focus on one skill at a time and don't care about the item from random events, you can manage the space. As far as skills go, I think its fine as is. If we want extra spells or weapons, that is why there is an option to be a member.

Back to the capes. I know that to get ome capes you need to be in member areas. I say for these capes, that f2p players sould be able to get them from the wise old man (that would be simpler than adding new npc's). The capes could just have normal cape stats, or non at all. I just think f2p players should be rewarded just a little for their efforts.

Highlander%205.gif

Highlander%205.gif

Highlander%205.gif

Im going to make a list of all the things that would be cool for f2p's to have:

*in no specific order

1-more bank space :idea: there's an idea for jagex. hint.. hint..

2-more quests

3-more skills

*i thought non members could get skill capes for non member skills but whatever.

4-access the forums

5-if not, skill capes

6-more items!

7-more people on friends/ignore lists

8-more area in runescape map

9-mini-games! :thumbsup:

10-more monsters to fight

11-duel arenas (at least 1)

*they start getting worse here (don't read if u don't want to)

12-just plain more things to do

13-more ways to make money

14-the reading skill! ya right...(saw it on ideas for game... it's a joke for anyone who saw it.)

that's pretty much all i can think of now. I might add more but don't count on it.

Let me know what you think of this too.

:0......0 drooling

i was also reading some of the other rants above... they all say that the reason why we dont have skill capes (we as in non members) is because of autoers! that's a HUGE misconception.

Did anyone ever think (besides me) that the only reason why there are so many autoers is because non members have no decent way to make money? think about that one... if jagex gave non members more ways to make money there wouldnt be so many autoers.

duh :roll:

:0......0 drooling

Im going to make a list of all the things that would be cool for f2p's to have:

*in no specific order

1-more bank space :idea: there's an idea for jagex. hint.. hint..

2-more quests

3-more skills

*i thought non members could get skill capes for non member skills but whatever.

4-access the forums

5-if not, skill capes

6-more items!

7-more people on friends/ignore lists

8-more area in runescape map

9-mini-games! :thumbsup:

10-more monsters to fight

11-duel arenas (at least 1)

*they start getting worse here (don't read if u don't want to)

12-just plain more things to do

13-more ways to make money

14-the reading skill! ya right...(saw it on ideas for game... it's a joke for anyone who saw it.)

that's pretty much all i can think of now. I might add more but don't count on it.

Let me know what you think of this too.

You can get all 14 of those. Get members.

Sure, f2p can do with a few things, like skillcapes, snare, maybe a new battle spell and a high level monster, but that's all. Hell, p2p only has 1 duel arena, so why should f2p have "at least 1"?

right now i have my main and pure f2p and the main f2p things i want is: skill capes( i got 99 str and cooking and thats f2p so why cant i get the cape?), new mage armor (splitbark or skeletal) and range tems( yew bows, blue hide), the ability to put back to members items evern w/o the stats because of full f2p banks, the use of rs forums.

I think that free players(like myself)should have:

-more bank space

-pest control(grinding is boring)

-duel arena(i am sick of having a deal with a guy in wildy,but he breaks it)

-only 4-5 challenging and interesting new free quests,or make some free)

-better mage armour

-everyone with combat level and one skill above 30 should have access to forums

That isn't much for JaGEx.I know they need to make money,but this is becoming too unfair.Andrew and Paul are,by the way,9th richest people in Britain)

You will find all the answers in your heart,my son.

-more bank space

-better mage armour

That isn't much for JaGEx.I know they need to make money,but this is becoming too unfair.Andrew and Paul are,by the way,9th richest people in Britain)

F2p doesn't need PC. I know grinding is boring - that's the idea. If you want faster xp with better weapons, get members.

A duel arena is also a bad idea. The duel arena is one of the most popular things about members. F2p doesn't need to get one of the best things about members without paying.

And that hing about the forums - any autoer can get 30 combat easily. I could get that on a noob in 2 days flat without working hard. The official forums are yet another one of those things that belong members only.

all i want is more bank space, capes of achievements and construction :)

my bro said,"get a life" so i asked "where do i download that...

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

-more bank space

-better mage armour

-Bank space, yes.

-PC and Duel Arena should remain members only as they still make a lot of people want to get members.

-Quests, yes but no more than 2. Too many could cause fewer people to pay for the game.

-Better Magic armor, yes.

-Official Forums, no. I must agree that this could prove chaotic.