Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

F2p should get everything members do as we actually pay by not using software to block the adverts on top of the f2p play screens.
nope maybe you pay rougely $1 a month and actully you dont even pay, you just look and jagex gets payed for the ads and with that money they keep f2p alive, p2p has no problems they pay $5 a month compaired to the rougly $1 that f2p doesnt even pay.

You forget that there are about 6 times more f2pers than members. -.-

Actually, there's 8 times more F2Ps. RS has 1mil Members and 9mil active (or all, I don't remember) players. If all F2Ps played 5 times a month and Jagex gets a dollar each time per page, that's about $40mil, compared to Member's $5mil per month.

jagex should just make members have ads then f2p would be completely unneeded

If Runescape didn't have a free version, how many people do you think would start playing? Not nearly as many that do, and most current members would not have started. If fewer people play, how do they continue to make money?

Also, how many members would want to look at ads all the time? Any that I know hate them.

There is a reason F2P still exists. They do help in ways other than looking at ads.

there are mny things i would want for f2p, but the one we need more than anything is a cage/harpoon fishng spot nearer bank.

anyway, im begging my mom to buy membership back, so i can play cw, train fletch, agility, make nats, barrows (i never made a run) and many things more...

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD

well if f2p want skill capes...get the 99 skill..apply membership for 1 month..buy the respective skill cape..and become f2p again....

but yah...

f2p needs to be able to post forum..but then and again...spammers..and 10year olds posting crap

gimpbaraf2.png

171053881LSKUser.png

Click My Signature For Training Guide/LSK respectively.

We need more bones! Going around varrock world one trying to buy decent big bones for 300ea, i quickly discover the prices have inflated to over 400 each. This is ridiculous! Merchandisers are now selling and buying for a well for 500 or more, and growing...rapidly. I'm not sure what caused the huge price inflation, but this needs to get fixed. If there could only be just one more bone available for non members.

Heres a tip for you non members...buy all the bones you can before the mass inflation comes! That's what I did. Be prepared lawl

Ishiaru, b-bones raised so high becauseof new prayers. My guess is members are buying b-bones, because it's cheaper exp that d-bones, maybe slightly cheaper, i don't know exactly. And I liek your idea about new bones. Maybe it could come up with new high-lvl (100-120) lvl monster which drops rune sq ?''

The highest NPC monster we have is GDS and it is found in 45 lvl wild WTF. Lessers are always crowded.

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

f2p needs to be able to post forum..but then and again...spammers..and 10year olds posting crap

Which of course would be a huge difference to the current forums, right?

=D>

F2P really does need a new place to fish, I don't fish much because it takes forever to go from Karamja to a bank.

Which of course would be a huge difference to the current forums, right?

=D>

F2P really does need a new place to fish, I don't fish much because it takes forever to go from Karamja to a bank.

After seeing those posts on the forums, I'd say giving F2Ps forums is a recipe for disaster. And begging for the quest.

I make my money by fishing lobsters (which ISN'T easy, I have to stay around 30 mins there to use Home Teleport) and I have to bring an axe, tinder box, lob cage and 30 gp. I'd only get 25 lobs per trip. It should be near, like, Varrock? Or a new, more lucrative fish. How about fishing coins in fountains or from merchants (or noobs) with rune armor as bait? Very, very lucrative.

Wow so many stupid and ignorant people, so many good posts, so much flame...

I' M LOVING IT!!!

Nah you know what? Saying we got the party room as a great big update. Nope. JAGeX gave us junk! Did any members ever used the party room? Nope. JAGeX just made some use out of junk. F2P uses it only to say "PULLAH TEH LEVAH!!1one". But, I as a F2P player found use of the party room. Hosting parties for my clanmates. And you members lost nothing with it, why diss us for getting something useless?

Clanchat. Ahh yes. A decent update for F2P at last. Thank you JAGeX.

But we still need some more bankspace. Completing the row would do massive good things. Those what, 5 more slots are really usefull. Full rune and a weapon. Done. All we really need.

Now for all ignorant members:

Do you really think you are smart and big for saying "F2P is a DEMO!".

It' s not. It' s a game. P2P is the second edition of Rune Scape. And you only pay $4.50, or $5, not like $35! So don' t think you' re better than me. Know what? I' m better than you. I have some decency, manners and a nice thing called A BRAIN! Use your brain if I you have one, and think. Don' t post idiotic spam, post some decent whell written and thought out posts.

There, my 5 cents.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Wow so many stupid and ignorant people, so many good posts, so much flame...

I' M LOVING IT!!!

1. Nah you know what? Saying we got the party room as a great big update. Nope. JAGeX gave us junk! Did any members ever used the party room? Nope. JAGeX just made some use out of junk. F2P uses it only to say "PULLAH TEH LEVAH!!1one". But, I as a F2P player found use of the party room. Hosting parties for my clanmates. And you members lost nothing with it, why diss us for getting something useless?

Clanchat. Ahh yes. A decent update for F2P at last. Thank you JAGeX.

But we still need some more bankspace. Completing the row would do massive good things. Those what, 5 more slots are really usefull. Full rune and a weapon. Done. All we really need.

Now for all ignorant members:

2. Do you really think you are smart and big for saying "F2P is a DEMO!".

It' s not. It' s a game. P2P is the second edition of Rune Scape. And you only pay $4.50, or $5, not like $35! So don' t think you' re better than me. Know what? I' m better than you. I have some decency, manners and a nice thing called A BRAIN! Use your brain if I you have one, and think. Don' t post idiotic spam, post some decent whell written and thought out posts.

There, my 5 cents.

1. They think the Party Room is a big update because since it's junk, it's been thrown into the other "junk", F2Ps. Everyone keeps saying to pull the lever, and most valuable thing I've seen there is a wooden shield.

Clanchat is really good. If it wasn't F2P, that's an auto-uproar.

People plead for bankspace and Jagex gives us the "ever fun" Party Room? Do they read the forums? Or it's the Customer Support monkey that reads them?

They don't know what a demo is. A RPG or MMORPG demo restricts not only the land available, but also levels, Weapons, Quests and whatever. How it is a demo since we can reach lv99 in everything or combat lvl126? See WoW. If you don't pay, you have a 10 day trial. You can only go to a certain level (40, I think) and some other stuff.

I want some updates. I mean,Its boring once youve done all the mini-quests and quests of f2P. and making a new account and doing them all over again is just boring! all im doing is lobster fishing at the same spot,killing the same lesser demon,wearing the same armor,and dropping items because my bank is too small. the members already had a HUGE bank space,and then theres an update saying "MEMBERS GET DOUBLE BANK SPACE!!!" it just pisses me off. once me and some of my friends saw that,we went and yelled at jagex for more free updates and we just got a robot. when I used to be a member i got an ACTUAL PERSON talking to me.

My rant sucks.

and also,membership costs like 9$ with paypal,because my parents dont trust the credit card or pay by phone thing.

x_hetcher_x.png

Support the Note page! And support my chat too! X Hetcher X chat. You talk and stuff.. and help people too! Its a social channel and a help channel. :P

O, clan chat was not a good update. Jagex simply can't stand people using other programs. Last year it was Swift Switch so they added the quick jump thing for the game. This year its chats, they don't want people using offsite chats to talk to people so they added a chat thing so more people could talk. If they CARED about clans, they would make it so you can't iceburst people in same wildy capes, actually ADD a clan section, and not make it impossible for people to get together without a bunch of idiots following them around.

So ya, Clan chat isn't a good update, jagex just can't stand people not using only their site for their every need.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

O, clan chat was not a good update. Jagex simply can't stand people using other programs. Last year it was Swift Switch so they added the quick jump thing for the game. This year its chats, they don't want people using offsite chats to talk to people so they added a chat thing so more people could talk. If they CARED about clans, they would make it so you can't iceburst people in same wildy capes, actually ADD a clan section, and not make it impossible for people to get together without a bunch of idiots following them around.

So ya, Clan chat isn't a good update, jagex just can't stand people not using only their site for their every need.

A "good" update is based on its success. Which the clan chat has been a hit. Therefore it was a good update.

+1 :thumbsup:

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz

A "good" update is based on its success. Which the clan chat has been a hit. Therefore it was a good update.

Ok, it was a "good" update but saying that f2p got it so they shouldn't be whining anymore is stupid. Anybody who REALLY needed it, already had it. It would be like giving people with 99 fishing free small nets whenever they need them. Absolutely no use for people who actually care.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

i dont even know if anyone will read this but just so everyone here knows, runescape is a pay to play game.. but there is a trial type version, thats why you guys dont get so many quest you get to try some quests.. but no one ever thinks of it like this because non of you have ever made an online game like i have, f2p is just a trial to get people to play the whole game (that bein the members) so i hate when people complain and ask for things, this is not a game with 2 different worlds one p2p and one f2p, its one game p2p with a trial called f2p.. i hope this helps everyone who does not pay to understand why you are not getting things that people who pay do....

vyronf3.png

grr i just keep reading bad post after bad post, please!!! you do not get more bank you do not get anything, you are in a trial!!!!!!!!!! be glad you get to play the game for more then 30 days without paying!! its a trial!!1 people do not spend money and work hard to make things like this game just to have 500k people play for nothing!!! TRIAL PLEASE GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD F2P IS A TRIAL FOR PEOPLE TO TASTE THE GAME!!

vyronf3.png

grr i just keep reading bad post after bad post, please!!! you do not get more bank you do not get anything, you are in a trial!!!!!!!!!! be glad you get to play the game for more then 30 days without paying!! its a trial!!1 people do not spend money and work hard to make things like this game just to have 500k people play for nothing!!! TRIAL PLEASE GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD F2P IS A TRIAL FOR PEOPLE TO TASTE THE GAME!!
First, double posting, not cool.

F2P is not a trial. Why? It gets updates, it has unlimited playing time, and no level limits (on the 15 skills we get + combat). A true trial would have only one of these at best.

Hey dip[cabbage], there is over 1 billion fletching exp in the game. It takes 14m yew long bows to get 1 billion exp. Now, the top 5 fletchers have 1 billion between them. I'd say that there is probally atleast another billion exp in the game betweene verybody else so that means that 28m+ yews have been cut. Thats close to 5 billion exp. There is now way you members together have 5 billion woodcutting exp between you guys. Which means without us you wouldn't have that exp which means you people need us alot mroe than you can admit.

i dont even know if anyone will read this but just so everyone here knows, runescape is a pay to play game.. but there is a trial type version, thats why you guys dont get so many quest you get to try some quests.. but no one ever thinks of it like this because non of you have ever made an online game like i have, f2p is just a trial to get people to play the whole game (that bein the members) so i hate when people complain and ask for things, this is not a game with 2 different worlds one p2p and one f2p, its one game p2p with a trial called f2p.. i hope this helps everyone who does not pay to understand why you are not getting things that people who pay do....

A trial has limited time. F2P doesn't. WoW has a ten-day trial. You guys know what Wikipedia is? Go there, search trial, demo or whatever. And, a P2P game is a game where you MUST pay to play. F2Ps can play as long as hell doesn't freeze.

sorry about the double post none of you can say you have never done it..

ok...

untitled.jpg

direct from my message center!

ok so no one can tell me that this on not a trial, pow!!! i win now you all can go get members and stop crying, and if you all dont belive me you can also send a msg to jagex and find this out yourself, i win you lose me 1 you 0... a trial does not mean you get a limit on time.. it not my fault that none of you know much about anything.. lol!

ok sorry for all this but this topic is stupid and you all can stop asking for updates to the trial and just pay to play the real game...

vyronf3.png

quite frankly mclarenf3, your attitude is offencive. free-to-play means that its free to play there are no restrictions or "demos". members is a

U-P-G-R-A-D-E from f2p. demos have trial times or attempts, free to play has existed for 7 and a half years if it was a demo trial it would have expired a while back. and judging by your post count, you havent been on tip.it long or from your sig, members long either; your fletching skill is the only members skill ranked.

by the way, trial IS a time limit. use the dictionary.

Popoto.~<3