Complete Spelling Mistakes

Eadgar's Ruse

10: Goutweed

There are guards circulating in unchanging loops throughout the storeroom. Watch their patterns and proceed when safe. If you are spotted, the guard will club you and you will return to the entrance. This hits for a few HP each time. You will need to hide in the small alcoves of boxes to not be seen. The crate of Goutweeds is at the south of the room and guarded by a sleeping troll who will only awake once you take the herb. Below is one of the many possible routes you may follow to get to the crate:

[Crew edit: This has been changed and you've been credited. Thanks a bunch! :thumbup:]

TidySlayer.png

I posted this earlier, and it was supposedly fixed but the mistake still shows (I've force refreshed too) - has the website just not updated yet?

Hi,

at http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=fletching_guide.htm in the "making bows" section the long bow is spelt "long bw". Simply a typo, shouldn't take much to fix.

Thanks,

Kodaxor

It has been fixed, but you're right, the fixed version is still not live. Sorry for the delay, the guide will be updated soon :D .

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

the Thzaar caves fight pit speaks of the island Karamaja.

Thanks! This has been corrected - TheLeonardo

sebas379.png

[hide]

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing;

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews;

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores;

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[/hide]

In the Barrows guide, under "Maximum Hits of Commonly "Dharoked" Slayer Tasks", Fire Giants are listed as having a max hit of 11 instead of 110.

[This has been corrected. Thank you! - Speedyshel]

Spaz4010.png

Greegree Guide

Specific uses

Both of the ninja monkey greegrees can be used to access the Ape Atoll agility course; one greegree just transforms you into a larger monkey than the other. Aside from that, there's no difference between the two of them*. During the Recipe for Disaster: Awowogei sub-quest, you will also need to grab some special nuts in the arena.

The zombie monkey greegree can resist the hot floor inside the cave where you cook the snake as a part of the Recipe for Disaster: Awowogei sub-quest. Being in any other form will result in damage to the player due to the flames. Again, either size will work.

The gorilla monkey greegree is also needed during the Recipe for Disaster: Awowogei sub-quest. You need to be in gorilla form in order to grab some red bananas using a rope on the tree. The bearded or non-bearded version will work.

*After the quest, you can teleport back to Ape Atoll (Fairy Ring code CLR) and unblock the log while in human form to make a shortcut into the Ape Atoll Agility course. You can only use this shortcut if you are wielding the small ninja greegree. (Fairytale Part III tips and tricks)

Now there's a difference!

Crew Edit: Nice catch! This has been corrected, thanks! ~Juhniz

TidySlayer.png

This dungeon is accessible during and after the Horror From The Deep quest. Chalk full of Dagannoths, this area is an excellent place to train melee if you don't mind the walk. The Dagannoths are very aggressive and the area is multi-combat so beware. The smaller Dagannoths attack only through ranged spined barbs and the larger ones attack with their teeth in a melee fashion. The Mother Dagannoth can only be killed during the quest.

It should be Chock-full, not chalk.

Crew Edit: Thank you! This has been corrected. ~Juhniz

In the General Principles section of the Barrows Guide it says:

Healing

There are four kinds of food which can be used and all have their pros and cons, which one to use depends on personal preference:

* Monkfish: One of the cheapest food of them all. Heals 16 hp Very cost efficient. On the downside it heals the least.

* Sharks: Most healing in one bite. Heals 20 hp. Least cost efficient of them all.

* Pineapple pizzas or Summer pies: These two both heal 22 hp in 2 bites. Use the cheapest one. (Which one that is tends to change a lot.) Heal a little more then sharks for a little extra cash. Usually more cost efficient then sharks.

* Basket of strawberries: Very cheap compared to the other ones. Heals 30 hp, most healing per inventory spot. Extremely cost efficient. They’re quite a hassle to eat and aren’t useful for quick healing. So it’s best used in addition to other food.

The health points I've bolded need to be changed to life points.

EDIT: This has been fixed, thanks! ~ Vulxai

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=barrows_guide.htm

Magic dart. Requires 50 slayer and a slayer’s staff. The advantage of spell is you get all of the used runes back as reward. Its max hit is approximately 10 plus 1/10 of your magic level, rounded down. This means is max hit is never higher then using regular spells although it doesn’t differ much.

Adding to Gandorf's post.Also, rockfish should be added to the health part.

Edit: It should be "max hit is approximately 100 plus the last x0 of your magic level (for example, if your magic level is 67, it'll be 100+60)"

Edit2:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=rogues_den_guide.htm#rewards

The defence bonus:

They offer the same Defence bonus to stab/slash/crush/magic/prayer

Prayer=meant ranged.

[Crew edit: Thanks for these corrections. They should be fixed on the guide now. :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

Profins.png

specty.png

In the Barrows Guide, Salamander and Ancients section:

...the Salamander and Ancients methods cover each other's weaknesses while boosting each other's strengths, if used in conjugation.

Should be conjunction, and those two 'other's' are possessive.

The idea is to use an Ice spell, then quickly step one square to the side so you are the Brother diagonally.

Maybe rephrase to: '...side so you are one square away from the Brother diagonally.'

Also the '1's should be changed to 'one's.

The '1's and 'one's thing reoccurs all throughout the guide. Maybe look for the rest of those.

[Crew edit: Thanks! These are correct now and you've received credit accordingly. :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=215

4. Wizard Dougal

Items Required: 5 Water runes, 5 Mind runes, 5 Body runes

7. Wizard Dougal has quite the ego. You can choose to compliment him and massage his ego when given the chance, but if you feel the need to defend your abilities to him go right ahead. You'll get the same end result either way.

8. After he asks you to make Steam runes, he will give you some supplies. To make steam runes, equip the binding necklace. You will need at least 5 Pure essence and 5 Water runes in your inventory. Then, use the Water talisman on the Fire Altar.

9. After you have runecrafted the combination runes, show them to Wizard Dugal. Should be Dougal I think Then take all of the runes to Apprentice Clerval.

Crew Edit: Thanks! I've fixed this, the change should be live soon. :) ~Juhniz

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

In the Castle Wars guide, Rewards section (http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=castle_wars.htm#rewards):

Rewards Notes

* Wearing the basic platebody, platelegs and shield during a Castle Wars match gives you +10% damage against the enemy.

* Wearing the detailed platebody, platelegs and shield during a Castle Wars match gives you +15% damage against the enemy and +10% damage against barricades/ballistas.

* Wearing the intricate platebody, platelegs and shield during a Castle Wars match gives you +20% damage against the enemy, +10% damage against barricades/ballistas and immunity from catapult damage.

* Wearing the profound platebody, platelegs and shield during a Castle Wars match gives you +25% damage against the enemy, +10% damage against barricades/ballistas and immunity from catapult/ballista damage.

When referring to multiple ballista, it says "ballistas," but it should be "ballistae."

Proof/reference: http://dictionary.re...browse/ballista (it says "plural -tae")

[Crew Edit: Thanks, this has been changed! ~ Vulxai]

This is under the Mole Hunting guide:

Strategy

Note: Using a Spirit Terrorbird while your killing the Giant Mole is a great way to make sure your running energy dose not drop to zero. Also a combat summoning familiar can be helpful for fighting the Giant Mole, especially while fighting it solo. If you are attacking the Mole and it is attacking you, when the Mole digs away your summoning familiar will follow it for a few steps allowing you to determine the general direction to the Mole.

I believe the word we are looking for is "does." icon_thumbs.gif

[Crew Edit: This has been changed, thanks! ~ Vulxai]

When the update was made to the blast furnace guide about using a spirit terrorbird, someone accidentally left out a space between a couple of words, it is in the pedaling section of the guide.

[Crew Edit: Fixed, thanks for finding this -TheLeonardo]

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.