85-90 Cooking

onedaysoon

Sharks.

Faster xp

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Monkfish to 89, sharks after that.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

I would recommend swordies actually. They're a bit faster exp, and if you're aiming for 99 and cook rocktails from (95 i think?) to 99, you'll profit anyway. But, if you're just going for 90, then i think you might just want to do monks since i believe they profit/lose very little.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

wines. Its still a cheap skill, even with them

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Sharks.

Faster xp

Sharks at 85? You do realise you still burn them at this level and unless you still cook them 80%+ of the time it isn't worth it.

Thanks though :P

You do realise its faster xp, and the time saved can be used to make 10* the money lost from burning back

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Cooking gauntlets dont help monkfish.

Sharks are the best to do at 80+

Levon.png Bladewing.png

False. Lots of testing on this has been done. They do help. KB is wrong (shocker).

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

False. Lots of testing on this has been done. They do help. KB is wrong (shocker).

Correct, i've done some testing my self and out of no cooking gaunts vs cooking gaunts i burned a fair bit more monks without them than i did with them.

Spikestr1ke.png

Sharks.

Faster xp

Sharks at 85? You do realise you still burn them at this level and unless you still cook them 80%+ of the time it isn't worth it.

Thanks though :P

That was actually quite sound advice.

Sharks are pretty great exp. You'll ALWAYS burn them except for having cooking gauntlets at lvl 99.

Plus, (I haven't really checked out the other prices yet) but cooking sharks won't make you lose much money.

Raws right now are at 865 (you can probably get them for a little cheaper) while cooked ones sell for 988. With a profit of 133 per successful shark cooked, you'd break even by burning 2 sharks for every 15 you cook - and profit otherwise.

Plus the exp/hour is pretty great as well.

capt%20kevin.png