[Video] Advanced Guide to Jadinko Hunting: Actual 250k xp/hr results

niperwiper

Most people who post these draconic jadinko guides are terrible hunters with little clue about game mechanics. I intend to demonstrate and explain how to save as much time and energy as possible doing this. You will save many ticks and frustration by watching this guide. ;)

Be warned, however, this is NOT a guide to teach you how to access/use herblore habitat. You can find that easily elsewhere.

Among things I talk about:

-- The proper way to set your traps and why

-- How to keep your arctic bear out of the way

-- The uselessness of witchdoctor robes/camouflage @ HH

-- Planting box traps with maximum efficiency/speed

Enjoy and pass the word around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaF1nRM69_g

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover

Theres noticable change in xp/hour when you use scientles potions everyone will say you that. I`d prefear Wolpentinger as a summon cause it give invisible +5 and last for 2 times longer than polar bear, and dont bother so much while hunting. All other things seems perfect ;)

Sufem.png

When i first went to herblore habitat at hunter level 70 I hardly could catch anything.

Then I started smoking my traps. It seemed to go much better. Later on I used scentless potion, but never tested whether it really improves the hunting rates.

I just know that people have been saying that jagex changed the system and had smoking traps have a bigger impact. Possibly in anticipation of the herblore habitat update.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

Sounds like you got unlucky/misclicked a lot for those 2 hours. I haven't talked to anyone who didn't agree that smoking traps at jadinkos has an unusually large effect compared to other creatures.

My comment that you quoted, though, was only saying that you CAN smoke them, which you absolutely can. Whether or not it affects catch rate is a different discussion, but I'm extremely inclined to say it does, at least at 92 hunter.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Did 2 tests, with and without Scentless pots( not using Zamorak's favour at all).Got 150k without the pot and 152k with the scentless.

Yeah, It never made a significant difference for me either.

In other news, got this a couple days ago.

110207003016.png

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover

• 1 year later...

Yes, hunt them as soon as you can.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.