Has anyone seen the Tipit user Athena lately?

Zippi08

I was just wondering if anyone that knows the user Athena has seen her on lately on these forums or on Runescape. She used to be on these forums everyday, but ever since the end of March, I haven't heard anything from her or seen her on Runescape.

So if any of you other tipiters who know her and have seen her on RS or Tipit lately, please tell me. Thanks :)

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

• 2 weeks later...
I talk to her every day, she thought you were the stalker type and removed you from her list and stuff.

Why don't I believe you? Tell her to post here then.

sig2ho7.jpg

I talk to her every day, she thought you were the stalker type and removed you from her list and stuff.

Ive never heard it so plainly said...

=|

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Yeah, after a few years of knowing each other, 100s of PMs and talks on RS, she decided at last that I am the stalker kind. Uhuh.

zippil6wp.png

RIP Steve Irwin

Yeah, after a few years of knowing each other, 100s of PMs and talks on RS, she decided at last that I am the stalker kind. Uhuh.

Take it easy, pal, I think it was a joke ^_^

Good luck finding her, I can't help you at all, however, sorry!

Take it easy, pal, I think it was a joke ^_^

Good luck finding her, I can't help you at all, however, sorry!

Oh sorry, I forgot to laugh, ha ha ha.

Thanks Bubsa. It's just that she suddenly stopped logging on RS and answering my PMs. She doesn't know many people on RS, so I don't really know who to ask about her whereabouts. Oh well.

zippil6wp.png

RIP Steve Irwin

Maybe she died? :oops: :( If she was really that close to you and just suddenly stopped talking to you, it would explain it. And it's not like anyone that knew her in rl would know to tell you.

I've also thought about that, but I really hope not, and I won't believe it even though it's possible.

zippil6wp.png

RIP Steve Irwin