Clanwars the most dangerous place on RS

Pinata

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, any place is probably dangerous when you go in with no common sense.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Every idiot wanting it to be removed probably got downed for bank... just because you're an idiot doesn't make it okay to ruin our fun.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

To be fair, any place is probably dangerous when you go in with no common sense.

Every idiot wanting it to be removed probably got downed for bank... just because you're an idiot doesn't make it okay to ruin our fun.

I want it removed, and I haven't once stepped foot in the dangerous portal. Why does it need to be there? Why do you need to go to clan wars to kill someone for their items? Why can't they just do it in the wilderness?

There isn't any reason for it to be there anymore...there never was any reason for it to be there....

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I want it removed, and I haven't once stepped foot in the dangerous portal. Why does it need to be there? Why do you need to go to clan wars to kill someone for their items? Why can't they just do it in the wilderness?

There isn't any reason for it to be there anymore...there never was any reason for it to be there....

Because it provides people with fun? Isn't that what games are for?

Prod.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Because it provides people with fun? Isn't that what games are for?

Prod.

Prod of what?

And you can have fun at clan wars without loosing everything you have on you. If you want to play dangerous, why can't you just go to the wilderness? What's so different about it?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Am I the only one who found it slightly funny that at the end of the video, when the entire clan was together walking the wild, he had on his protect item prayer? Karma paranoia a little?

Rule 1, never take off protect item in the wild..

L2pk

Plus, why would you even mention it? A mindless jab at the juxtaposing eh...

Amitoz.png

Anyway why are people all running around with santa hats and dragonfire shields? They are either very good tricksters or its just a drama[?]

My guess is that it is a "fixed" show -- but I have no doubts whatsoever that it's based on actual similar events. There was prolly never a Santa or a DFS involved, but I am sure a few sheep have been fleeced by this crew.

<_<

nyuseg.png

Anyway why are people all running around with santa hats and dragonfire shields? They are either very good tricksters or its just a drama[?]

My guess is that it is a "fixed" show -- but I have no doubts whatsoever that it's based on actual similar events. There was prolly never a Santa or a DFS involved, but I am sure a few sheep have been fleeced by this crew.

<_<

I've personally downed 4b+ when no items actually dropped, with pics to prove it. (PM me if you want to see some highlights :D)

People really are that stupid, I mean, me being a Lv 135, Most of my kills were on lv 75-90s, usually barrage + 1 ags speccing them to lumby. They'd usualy have on like dlegs zam plate and some other nonsense, total trash for true pking, But it was a complete high that I got.

I got downed for max mage (Protected AGS) once, but I still continued to do it. I think I have 350 + pictures.

Amitoz.png

If you guys can't say anything without it ending in flames or personal attacks do not say anything. Any more and this thread will be locked.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm kind of torn between the views taken by many who have posted before, I do, in some ways, feel sorry for these people (loosing all of their hard earned items/money) but on the other hand, I think to myself, "How stupid do these people have to be?" As others have said, this will be a tough, but maybe in some ways essential lesson for all those out there who get involved with this sort of thing :roll:

simple_storm.png

mushroomheadsig.png