Clanwars the most dangerous place on RS

Pinata

Although someone in the video did say "you're not skulled". Maybe the rules of keeping/losing items changed since wilderness and free trade came back?

This is probably the lure. You're *not* skulled, but inside the dangerous FFA area, you drop'll everything upon death regardless of skull status. Maybe Jagex should make this message more clear or something?

Or just remove dangerous CWA altogether. There's absolutely no reason why it still exists.

Yeah you are right. Isn't it basically the wilderness...? But without the skull, and that means you lose your items regardless. It's basically a high risk wildy.

Big_Stingman.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honesty is the most valuable trait a person can have. When you are honest, regardless of politeness or intelligence, I respect you.

I can't believe people on this forum just ignore the dishonesty of the lurers, and some even congratulate them for "catching stupid people"

lalalasig2.png

The people on the video are just stupid and lose their items because of that. However I do agree that they should remove all dangerous option from CW. Nowadays it's getting hard to find a clan to fight against without them quickly switching the match to be "drop all items" Yeah every sane people will see it's dangerous and leave but it just gets annoying to waste time like that. They are literally worse than runners. :thumbdown:

Sephy.png

Dangerous Clan vs Clan still has it uses, but dangerous FFa is pretty useless considering there are already high risk wildy worlds. I'm all for the removal :thumbup:

This. Out with dangerous FFA already, the longer it's there the more people will follow this vid and do the exact same thing <_<

Wished there are 1 or 2 PvP worlds back though, I liked it when the entire landscape was PvP-able.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Honesty is the most valuable trait a person can have. When you are honest, regardless of politeness or intelligence, I respect you.

I can't believe people on this forum just ignore the dishonesty of the lurers, and some even congratulate them for "catching stupid people"

It's in our genes. Luring that poor dear so we can feed ourselves + families.

I normally agree with what you say; however i disagree with this comment.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

It is incredibly sad on both sides. Those doing the luring really are pathetic that they would basically steal somebodies hard earned wealth, but then those being lured are complete idiots for not reading the signs. The whole thing just needs removing as it has no point other than these lures. Somebody should really take this to Jagex.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I like dangerous FFA. It's the freest form of PVP in the game. No level restrictions.

If you don't like you don't have to enter it.

No sympathy for people who get lured into it either. This game is care bear enough.

It is incredibly sad on both sides. Those doing the luring really are pathetic that they would basically steal somebodies hard earned wealth, but then those being lured are complete idiots for not reading the signs. The whole thing just needs removing as it has no point other than these lures. Somebody should really take this to Jagex.

Exactly. :thumbup:

I just made the comment on the video about the people being stupid going anywhere near the wilderness with their best items etc. The lures' must have a conscience though. It's only a game, but when you rob a fellow player of items they have worked hours and hours for, for your own benefit, then guilt must surely creep in.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

I also normally agree with what you say; however i disagree with this comment.

I disagree with you disagreeing with me disagreeing with you.

NO µ

|

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I disagree with you disagreeing with me disagreeing with you.

NO µ

|

Sadly, I disagree with your disagreement with me disagreeing with your disagreement of me not agreeing with you.

Ill be honest, i have no clue if that made sense

I hate how little sympathy people on these forums have for victims of scams like this. Yeah, it's their fault for not being more careful, but to say they deserved it?

I absolutely disgust headless players in multiplayer games. I hope these idiot dudes who lost their banks quit computer and never ever play multiplayer games of any sorts again. No sympathy for them.

I hate how little sympathy people on these forums have for victims of scams like this. Yeah, it's their fault for not being more careful, but to say they deserved it?

I absolutely disgust headless players in multiplayer games. I hope these idiot dudes who lost their banks quit computer and never ever play multiplayer games of any sorts again. No sympathy for them.

Lol I like him.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

It's called being human. If you don't like it go play a single player game. Everybody in every game will have a period of time when they do not know exactly what they are doing in it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

It's called being human. If you don't like it go play a single player game. Everybody in every game will have a period of time when they do not know exactly what they are doing in it.

If you've amassed enough wealth for a santa hat, or a piece of bandos, or...hell, anything over 10mil you should have a fairly decent working knowledge of the game. And if you don't, you learn a hard lesson. And you don't do it again. But just because I don't sympathize with people who lost their stuff doesn't mean a person should quit an mmo. Especially given that there are other people who are like me in knowledge and understanding of the game. (And this thread shows you that much, you must admit.) Just means that we either have enough luck not to make a mistake, enough knowledge to avoid it, and/or have learned such a lesson in the past.

Whining about mistakes from your own stupidity is aggravating if you're standing on the other side of the story for whatever reason.

hzvjpwS.gif

This is a new lure right? Because before, items dropped on death simply disappeared, so there wouldn't be lurers there for profit, only griefing. I still won't blame those being lured as stupid, because I didn't even know this existed!

Staurolite.png

I hate how little sympathy people on these forums have for victims of scams like this. Yeah, it's their fault for not being more careful, but to say they deserved it? Do you think that if women wear [bleep]ty clothes they deserve to be raped, too?

do you think that if a person with 2m gets hacked, they deserved it?

do you think that if a person who has 2b gets hacked, they deserved it?

cause i remember when you were going on about a guy's bank getting put in party chest, and how he deserved it because he was "manipulating scum"

oh and rape analogies are the new godwin, guys

Lures are a wicked part of RS! And youtubes a homage for darwin awards. I think you're dumb as to fall for a lure, even when it was easy to get lured I managed not to. I hung round edge with a santa and didnt listen to the people trying to lure obv.. One time I almost got got by the tele to wildy lure. But I just think fairplay mate.

I think its sweet as, shouldnt be against rules (grey area right now) and I would love to start luring witha good team :)

I think its sweet as, shouldnt be against rules (grey area right now)

Actually, I disagree. Luring from safe areas to the wilderness (or I suppose in this case, a wilderness-like environment) was never allowed. It won't be long until this is fixed, because there's really nothing grey about it. Allowing the dangerous portal to stay within the safe Clan Wars Arena has contradicted years of precedence.

Still, anyone familiar with clan wars should really know better than that.

hzvjpwS.gif

llevel 100s lured me(obviously was expected it so was fully geared) to multi clan wars and downed him and his friends whip/rune banks :thumbup: , didn't realised till after that I was risking my divine because of no prot item/3 item on death >.>

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]