Beggars

GuidesForScapers

What if I said something sarcastic, that came off as a response that I didn't get his sarcasm? Oh all the smart asses that would just line themselves up to point at, hehe "my" mistake, when really they would be pointing at their own.

i did that on page 2

but yours worked better because you're currently more disliked

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Crusty, your proclaimed "sarcasm" wasn't the same as the OP's. People were gibing at those who didn't get it because OP clearly showed it was sarcasm at the bottom of his post, you didn't. They were laughing at the inability of others to read the last line of a post, not the ability to detect sarcasm in the first part of the post.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Because, Mr. Wishful Thinking, I never misread it. I got that it was sarcasm by the title, and I honestly don't see how so many people missed that, but regardless you guys were having way too much fun laughing at everyone's mistakes and even counting them. Hmmm... Crusty hatched an idea. What if I said something sarcastic, that came off as a response that I didn't get his sarcasm? Oh all the smart asses that would just line themselves up to point at, hehe "my" mistake, when really they would be pointing at their own. Too easy, and it was.

But it's no surprise the first thing you jump to, rather than even reasonably considering the possibilities, is go "LIAR LIAR U HAVE TO BE A LIAR OR ELSE THAT WOOD MEAN I WAS WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING!!" You're making things even creamier for me.

Sounds like an awfully complicated scheme for one such as yourself. I don't think anyone but you is under any illusion that you were using sarcasm.

Keep on denying it, though. :thumbup:

Just face it Obtaurian, I've been owning you since day one and you're just jealous of my mastermind tactics of ridiculing self-perceived smartasses. I'd even go as far as saying I've changed the way you think about life.

@ Crusty, your proclaimed "sarcasm" wasn't the same as the OP's. People were gibing at those who didn't get it because OP clearly showed it was sarcasm at the bottom of his post, you didn't. They were laughing at the inability of others to read the last line of a post, not the ability to detect sarcasm in the first part of the post.

Did he now? So did I by saying "lazy mooch" after about ten people didn't get it. The sarcasm in both situations were implied, not announced.

but yours worked better because you're currently more disliked

Oh shucks, I don't know what to say. :oops: I'd like to give thanks to the Rants forum on behalf of their cooperation. Let's hear it for the people of Rants! Yeahhh! :thumbsup: