4. go collect red spider eggs to sell

5. go collect snape grass

6. limproots

7. go fishing

8. mine pure ess

9. makeing law runes or nature runes

10. go kill green dragons for their bones and hides

bigdog1470.png

I'm seriously lolling so much at this thread right now.

It's just like the Impossible Quiz all over again XD

Well I'm obviously missing the joke here....are you going to share? Or continue giggling behind your hands because people have responded genuinely to the OP, when there appears to be some other element going on.

35cq0q9.png

Beggar in the states, begger in canada. Spelling is different depending on country, just like color and colour.

It's written beggar in all countries. The word "begger" is incorrect.

2480+ total

there is many ways on makeing money on rs

1. mining coal

2. fletch bows

3. go kill unicorns for their horns

6. limproots

7. go fishing

8. mine pure ess

Add this one to the list.

there is many ways on makeing money on rs

1. mining coal

2. fletch bows

3. go kill unicorns for their horns

6. limproots

7. go fishing

8. mine pure ess

no this is 7, the other guy was 8.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

i've only counted 7.

its 8 if you count foursideking

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Well I'm obviously missing the joke here....are you going to share? Or continue giggling behind your hands because people have responded genuinely to the OP, when there appears to be some other element going on.

Re-read the OP

Hi,i made this thread here because i thought it would get some views here and maybe not locked. Please can someone donate me 2m i just got hacked and then when i logged back in some guy said if i lent him my only remaining item (my whip) he would give me 50m so i lent it to him then he took me to the wilderness and gave me 4 dragon battleaxes and then he returned my whip to me and killed me but i spawned with the dragon battleaxes instead of the whip then went to the GE to sell the dragon battleaxes and did and some guy said he would double my money so i gave him 10k and he gave me 20k then i gave him 500k and he logged out. So can i have 2m please?

-----------

No, [bleep] off.

He's ranting about people making threads asking for money, he's not actually asking for money, nor did he get hacked.

And he included two of the classic trust scams in his post just to add to his point...that apparently one actually got.

Shame man, but it's your own fault...

Seriously those scams are so easy to avoid, you've got to be a complete muppet to fall for them - you really think they were going to double your money? There's no such thing as a free lunch pal, you've just got to learn. If it looks too good to be true - then it probably bloody is! At the end of the day you really have nobody to blame but yourself - I mean come on, EVERYBODY knows those scams! Tbh if you're that stupid you actually deserve to be scammed, hell you especially deserve it for coming round begging like a lazy idiot - i'm so sick of kids like you who dont realize that they have to work for what they want and then hang on it when they've got it.

-----------

jk lol

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Funny how people post without reading a two page thread.

On the subject of beggars, apparantly I'm past a certain CMB now that even I get harassed :/

I'm only 46 and people are already begging.

:/ I hate starting over in RS, can't wait to get into 1000+ 1500+ worlds so there are less beggars.

On the subject of beggars, apparantly I'm past a certain CMB now that even I get harassed :/

:/ I hate starting over in RS, can't wait to get into 1000+ 1500+ worlds so there are less beggars.

Is your avatar/gif from power rangers? I could never forget that creepy clown...

Plus you're f2p you will find beggars everywhere.

Is your avatar/gif from power rangers? I could never forget that creepy clown...

Plus you're f2p you will find beggars everywhere.

It's from the movie called IT, a movie based off of a Stephen King book

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Re-read the OP

Hi,i made this thread here because i thought it would get some views here and maybe not locked. Please can someone donate me 2m i just got hacked and then when i logged back in some guy said if i lent him my only remaining item (my whip) he would give me 50m so i lent it to him then he took me to the wilderness and gave me 4 dragon battleaxes and then he returned my whip to me and killed me but i spawned with the dragon battleaxes instead of the whip then went to the GE to sell the dragon battleaxes and did and some guy said he would double my money so i gave him 10k and he gave me 20k then i gave him 500k and he logged out. So can i have 2m please?

-----------

No, [bleep] off.

He's ranting about people making threads asking for money, he's not actually asking for money, nor did he get hacked.

And he included two of the classic trust scams in his post just to add to his point...that apparently one actually got.

Thank you, someone with the decency to explain. Unfortunately it's not obvious and I would suggest the OP makes it clearer if he wants genuine opinions and shared rants otherwise (myself included) will respond to what we think is being said. And that makes the thread a nonsense :huh:

35cq0q9.png

Re-read the OP

-----------

No, [bleep] off.

Thank you, someone with the decency to explain. Unfortunately it's not obvious and I would suggest the OP makes it clearer if he wants genuine opinions and shared rants otherwise (myself included) will respond to what we think is being said. And that makes the thread a nonsense :huh:

No, it makes plently of sense. Just you still don't have a clue at why he would do that hence you have to assume it makes no sense at all so you don't look that stupid.

how clearer did you want it?

were you looking for a :

POINT:

Hi,

i made this thread here because i thought it would get some views here and maybe not locked. Please can someone donate me 2m i just got hacked and then when i logged back in some guy said if i lent him my only remaining item (my whip) he would give me 50m so i lent it to him then he took me to the wilderness and gave me 4 dragon battleaxes and then he returned my whip to me and killed me but i spawned with the dragon battleaxes instead of the whip then went to the GE to sell the dragon battleaxes and did and some guy said he would double my money so i gave him 10k and he gave me 20k then i gave him 500k and he logged out. So can i have 2m please?

-----------

COUNTERPOINT:

No, [bleep] off.

... really? :/

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

maybe put some condescending roll eyes after it?

DM0Yq2c.png

Ok so its rant at the person who said they didn't get the joke is it? Oh yes....that is very intelligent and grown up. Erm...I'm sure it wasn't my imagination, I definitely saw a number of you 'counting up' those who didn't get the point of the OP, was it 7 or 8 you got up to. Does that tell you anything? Or are you just going to assume because you got it and others didn't, then everyone else is stupid? (Your term, not mine).

Sarcasm is not always obvious and yes some of those hints you suggested so derisively would have actually been helpful, you know? The ones called 'emotes' to indicate the tone of a sentence or paragrah and yes I am being sarcastic and don't mind making it obvious, after all we wouldn't want people thinking you're stupid would we. :ohnoes:

35cq0q9.png

it's only obvious if you have highschool level reading comprehension skills

so i will forgive you

Well I don't need to justify my age, reading skills or level of employment to you, so I forgive you for being rude and lacking in basic social skills.

I wonder if you are like this to everyone who may not get a joke first time, or misinterpretes something? Be interesting to see you shouting at yourself in the mirror when you do it and I can assure you beyond a doubt....it will happen.

35cq0q9.png