Beggars

GuidesForScapers

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called sarcasm. ;)

Feigning sarcasm to your hide your stupidity? Okay.

Pretending that you didn't just get tricked to hide your stupidity? GF I WIN DAT EZ! :thumbsup:

Crusty: 7

Obtaurian: -2

Beggar in the states, begger in canada. Spelling is different depending on country, just like color and colour.

I'm actually pretty sure its spelt beggar in Canada as well.

But assuming it actually is spelt how you say it is lets return to the topic of fail.

Fail would be assuming everybody lives in the same country that you live in when posting on an international internet forum. Even the server on which you write is located in Italy. hence tip.IT, IT standing for ITALY. :thumbdown:

It's called sarcasm. ;)

Pretending that you didn't just get tricked to hide your stupidity? GF I WIN DAT EZ! :thumbsup:

nice internet defense mechanism

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

It's called sarcasm. ;)

nice internet defense mechanism

Coming from the guy who is now trying to defend his mistake because his TIF rep is on the line? Yeah, nice internet defense mechanism there. I thought "lazy mooch" was a dead give-away, but apparently YOU CANNOT DETECT SARCASM ON THE INTERNET - JOKE'S ON YOU LOL.

Moral of the story: I didn't misread. The way the thread was going, it was all set up for me to easily get someone to fail at detecting sarcasm on the internet while they were criticizing somebody else's inability to detect sarcasm on the internet. Now would probably be a good time to admit your mistake, since you yourself have proven to be all about pointing out the mistakes of others. So what about when it comes to your mistakes, hmm? Please don't tell me you're going to be that guy.

"now trying to defend his mistake"

I don't get it :unsure:

JOKE'S ON YOU LOL.

That just ruins it...I can't really put my finger as to why, but when ever you see someone say something like that....doesn't it just feel like they're.....not to be taken seriously?

Idk, it's almost like telling a joke, having no one laugh, then explaining the joke, and expecting people to laugh after you explain it.

Tl;dr for the rest of it. I'm going back to general discusion because that stuff is actually real stuff :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I'll let you in on a little secret: It wasn't a joke. It was a point to show that sarcasm doesn't travel across the internet as easily as some of you seem to think, and I have proven this by being blatantly sarcastic and having the same people who are pointing out how the OP was being blatantly sarcastic failing to detect it.

That just ruins it...I can't really put my finger as to why, but when ever you see someone say something like that....doesn't it just feel like they're.....not to be taken seriously?

Idk, it's almost like telling a joke, having no one laugh, then explaining the joke, and expecting people to laugh after you explain it.

Tl;dr for the rest of it. I'm going back to general discusion because that stuff is actually real stuff :P

Yeah... "nice internet defense mechanism" wasn't exactly the wisest thing to say when it's apparently normal behavior for you to sweep your mistakes under the carpet, you know, by conveniently skipping over my point explaining how your claims were dead wrong. So you really are that type of guy who thinks they can never possibly be wrong, and when he gets caught in the act, rather than admitting his mistake and learning from it, instead plays the denial card and slithers his way out of the discussion. Interesting.

I'll let you in on a little secret: It wasn't a joke. It was a point to show that sarcasm doesn't travel across the internet as easily as some of you seem to think, and I have proven this by being blatantly sarcastic and having the same people who are pointing out how the OP was being blatantly sarcastic failing to detect it.

Yeah... "nice internet defense mechanism" wasn't exactly the wisest thing to say when it's apparently normal behavior for you to sweep your mistakes under the carpet, you know, by conveniently skipping over my point explaining how your claims were dead wrong. So you really are that type of guy who thinks they can never possibly be wrong, and when he gets caught in the act, rather than admitting his mistake and learning from it, instead plays the denial card and slithers his way out of the discussion. Interesting.

Nneeeeerrrrrddddddrrrraaaaaagggggeeeeeeee......

I'm not an efficienado.

No, nerdrage was actually an appropriate terminology to use, because I am indeed ranting about someone's bad integrity with great intellectual prowess. But I do find it admirable how you're actually reading things now, Bladewing.

On a more important note, I'm keeping tally of the people who didn't get it and so far I got two whole people. OWNED.

this page is the worst page in the worst section of the best fansite of the worst mmo

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I'm even more confused now.

When did I deny anything? :huh:

When you said I was using an internet defense mechanism after I told you guys my post was sarcasm.

Because, Mr. Wishful Thinking, I never misread it. I got that it was sarcasm by the title, and I honestly don't see how so many people missed that, but regardless you guys were having way too much fun laughing at everyone's mistakes and even counting them. Hmmm... Crusty hatched an idea. What if I said something sarcastic, that came off as a response that I didn't get his sarcasm? Oh all the smart asses that would just line themselves up to point at, hehe "my" mistake, when really they would be pointing at their own. Too easy, and it was.

But it's no surprise the first thing you jump to, rather than even reasonably considering the possibilities, is go "LIAR LIAR U HAVE TO BE A LIAR OR ELSE THAT WOOD MEAN I WAS WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING!!" You're making things even creamier for me.

I read to about page 2, and just that was pretty funny, the amount of people that didn't fully read/understand the OP :rolleyes:

But onto the subject at hand, I also find beggars annoying, but you just have to get on with it, add them to your ignore list, pretend they're not there. - Anything that helps you get past them

simple_storm.png

mushroomheadsig.png

Because, Mr. Wishful Thinking, I never misread it. I got that it was sarcasm by the title, and I honestly don't see how so many people missed that, but regardless you guys were having way too much fun laughing at everyone's mistakes and even counting them. Hmmm... Crusty hatched an idea. What if I said something sarcastic, that came off as a response that I didn't get his sarcasm? Oh all the smart asses that would just line themselves up to point at, hehe "my" mistake, when really they would be pointing at their own. Too easy, and it was.

But it's no surprise the first thing you jump to, rather than even reasonably considering the possibilities, is go "LIAR LIAR U HAVE TO BE A LIAR OR ELSE THAT WOOD MEAN I WAS WRONG ABOUT SOMETHING!!" You're making things even creamier for me.

Sounds like an awfully complicated scheme for one such as yourself. I don't think anyone but you is under any illusion that you were using sarcasm.

Keep on denying it, though. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

This thread is...odd. I'm gonna roll a die, even number Obt wins, odd number Crusty wins. Whoever loses dies.

The number is three. Enjoy the afterlife, Obt.

Did you detect the sarcasm in that whole statement above? No? I must be tired then, I should go to bed. I have no place here.

w00t 100th post on this thread

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.