Beggars

GuidesForScapers

Ok so its rant at the person who said they didn't get the joke is it? Oh yes....that is very intelligent and grown up. Erm...I'm sure it wasn't my imagination, I definitely saw a number of you 'counting up' those who didn't get the point of the OP, was it 7 or 8 you got up to. Does that tell you anything? Or are you just going to assume because you got it and others didn't, then everyone else is stupid? (Your term, not mine).

Sarcasm is not always obvious and yes some of those hints you suggested so derisively would have actually been helpful, you know? The ones called 'emotes' to indicate the tone of a sentence or paragrah and yes I am being sarcastic and don't mind making it obvious, after all we wouldn't want people thinking you're stupid would we. :ohnoes:

Oh dear.. Somebody help this kid and give him an idea about what's going on.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's only obvious if you have highschool level reading comprehension skills

so i will forgive you

Well I don't need to justify my age, reading skills or level of employment to you, so I forgive you for being rude and lacking in basic social skills.

I wonder if you are like this to everyone who may not get a joke first time, or misinterpretes something? Be interesting to see you shouting at yourself in the mirror when you do it and I can assure you beyond a doubt....it will happen.

i'm only this way to people who make a mistake and then blame everyone else for it

when someone tells a joke, and you don't get it for a while, do you tell them that they should have made the joke better because you didn't get it?

can't fix stupid

it's only obvious if you have highschool level reading comprehension skills

so i will forgive you

Well I don't need to justify my age, reading skills or level of employment to you, so I forgive you for being rude and lacking in basic social skills.

I wonder if you are like this to everyone who may not get a joke first time, or misinterpretes something? Be interesting to see you shouting at yourself in the mirror when you do it and I can assure you beyond a doubt....it will happen.

i'm only this way to people who make a mistake and then blame everyone else for it

when someone tells a joke, and you don't get it for a while, do you tell them that they should have made the joke better because you didn't get it?

can't fix stupid

Tbh, a lot of things are funnier when people DON'T get it...Best time was high school, girl took out a huge banana and exclaimed "holy crap this is a huge banana."

She totally did NOT get why it was funny. At all. Until I explained it to her, in graphic detail, about 5 minutes later. But off topic.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

ok, joke over now i suppose

we've done the whole "gime free stuff i got scammed

NO FU"

original thing

then we did that "lol u didnt get the point of the rant, you so dum" thing, then we did it some more

now we've just got this crazy ass [cabbage] goin down where someone says "pft ur joke was crap lol ofc i dint get it" and so guy says "err no ur crap not the joke dont u get sarcasm LOL" and repeat the same [cabbage] for a few posts back n forth til it devolves down to "AHA u stupid like highschooler", "LOL no u dont eve KNOW ME, im actually better than u irl"

+ everyone (you) just ends up lookin a bit pathetic

edit: i missed out the bit where some guy tells the story abt a huge banana

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

dont be embarrassed, these things happen

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Shame man, but it's your own fault...

Seriously those scams are so easy to avoid, you've got to be a complete muppet to fall for them - you really think they were going to double your money? There's no such thing as a free lunch pal, you've just got to learn. If it looks too good to be true - then it probably bloody is! At the end of the day you really have nobody to blame but yourself - I mean come on, EVERYBODY knows those scams! Tbh if you're that stupid you actually deserve to be scammed, hell you especially deserve it for coming round begging like a lazy idiot - i'm so sick of kids like you who dont realize that they have to work for what they want and then hang on it when they've got it.

-----------

jk lol

i agree with you 100% :thumbsup:

bigdog1470.png

Now here comes the part where someone posts a random youtube video expressing his general feelings about people posting on this thread.

Um...um...

Give me a minute...

There we go, [bleep], this video works for everything.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Ok so its rant at the person who said they didn't get the joke is it? Oh yes....that is very intelligent and grown up. Erm...I'm sure it wasn't my imagination, I definitely saw a number of you 'counting up' those who didn't get the point of the OP, was it 7 or 8 you got up to. Does that tell you anything? Or are you just going to assume because you got it and others didn't, then everyone else is stupid? (Your term, not mine).

Sarcasm is not always obvious and yes some of those hints you suggested so derisively would have actually been helpful, you know? The ones called 'emotes' to indicate the tone of a sentence or paragrah and yes I am being sarcastic and don't mind making it obvious, after all we wouldn't want people thinking you're stupid would we. :ohnoes:

Oh dear.. Somebody help this kid and give him an idea about what's going on.

Somebody did; because I said I didn't 'get it' or was misunderstanding something and for that simple courtesy I thanked him. As for 'kid' please don't be patronising, I could probably guarantee I am old enough to be your mother (note the feminine avatar too).

can't fix stupid

I didn't see me blaming anyone, I did suggest that the OP could have been clearer and see my response above...I said I didn't get it and asked someone to explain what the joke was. Maybe you didn't read my posts properly <_<

And yes I would tell someone if the joke was poorly told and only a few people got it, probably only the ones who had 'heard it all before'. I think thats enough, it's bad enough anyone being the brunt of a joke with someone like yourself trying to justify their right to do that in an insulting way that is not amusing (except to you and your mates). In other circles it might even be classed as a form of bullying, laughing behind peoples backs and pointing fingers, while keeping the reason for laughter to yourselves. Then when that person finds out the reason, you then blame THEM for being "stupid"? Yup, typical bullying tactics and I have worked with the victims of those kind of personalities. I can take an amusing joke on me fine, but not with childish, insulting and demeaning comments. I hope you get in the adult world soon :shame:

Moving on and OT....there appears to have been a recent spate of beggars asking for 10 mill???? Wow, imagine that in the real world!

35cq0q9.png

Ahh, classic Erewhon. =D>

On to the beggars thing. Yes, there are unfortunately people stupid enough to think that there is somebody in this world that will give him a free 10 mill.

What's even more unfortunate is the amount of people who actually do fall for the scam and gives the money. Oh the stupidity of this world...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, classic Erewhon. =D>

On to the beggars thing. Yes, there are unfortunately people stupid enough to think that there is somebody in this world that will give him a free 10 mill.

What's even more unfortunate is the amount of people who actually do fall for the scam and gives the money. Oh the stupidity of this world...

There are people who give out random 10 mil, one of the guys in my clan did it once.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Nice thread. Especially the argument about how it's annoying the joke wasn't obvious...the subtlety there is what's amusing, you see. In a way, it's not just a rant about players who beg because they were stupid, it's also a way of getting at people who don't read carefully before answering the post to see if the OP has said something negating your potentially helpful advice.

I'm not an efficienado.

Hi,

i made this thread here because i thought it would get some views here and maybe not locked. Please can someone donate me 2m i just got hacked and then when i logged back in some guy said if i lent him my only remaining item (my whip) he would give me 50m so i lent it to him then he took me to the wilderness and gave me 4 dragon battleaxes and then he returned my whip to me and killed me but i spawned with the dragon battleaxes instead of the whip then went to the GE to sell the dragon battleaxes and did and some guy said he would double my money so i gave him 10k and he gave me 20k then i gave him 500k and he logged out. So can i have 2m please?

-----------

No, [bleep] off.

Try being a little less careless and maybe you won't lose your money, lazy mooch.