95 Prayer or 96 Herb?

Divine_Hero

I've been questioning which of the two to get first, as I do not have a lot of money. Overloads would help greatly, but as would Turmoil. Both costing about the same, I've been wondering which of the two I should get, and later, when I have the money saved up, I'll get the other.

vNewDisease.png vNewDisease.png

~I am a true Hero.~

i'd go for turmoil, because prayer effects your combat level and makes you look cooler

it's also more useful for pvp

and comes with soul split

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

i'd go for turmoil, because prayer effects your combat level and makes you look cooler

it's also more useful for pvp

And monster hunting. Pretty much the only places where overloads are more useful than turmoil are Nex and TDs with rigour.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Boost to overloads from 91 herb. That's what I do anyways. You save a good 60m or so.

Also, make sure you get the herblore scroll.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

You need 91 herblore for ovls.

By not getting 96, but 91, you'd save ~107M gp which can be used for prayer instead.

Personally, I got extremes first. Prayer should be next obvious choice but I am going for 91 herblore.

Margus.png

Boost to overloads from 91 herb. That's what I do anyways. You save a good 60m or so.

Also, make sure you get the herblore scroll.

The 60M figure is roughly correct if 1 herblore xp = 15 gp.

I don't think it's that cheap.

Margus.png

Evil Dave's Evil Stews of Evil Doom. Evil!

-And this is what i get for not refreshing the page for a while :(

Edited by _Douglas

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

If you add 3 doses of spice to the stew, and then eat it, you have got a 9% chance of a +5 boost.

Get a Wily cat from Rat Catchers quest. Wily cat fails only like 10% when catching rats.

Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to start with wily cat, catching the rats and then boosting 5 herblore levels.

Margus.png

You can log out to reset the boost to a full minute, so one stew boost can be good for tens/hundreds of overloads if you assemble the ingredients beforehand and are diligent about logging on time. Not a big deal to boost once and get 100+ overloads out of it.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

You can log out to reset the boost to a full minute, so one stew boost can be good for tens/hundreds of overloads if you assemble the ingredients beforehand and are diligent about logging on time. Not a big deal to boost once and get 100+ overloads out of it.

Just to add, Soul Wars bank is the best place for doing this as there are no randoms there (unless they've updated it recently) and it's a 1 click bank which shaves a little bit of time off banking.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.