AGS

Unhesitating

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of any slayer tasks I use black dhide or Karil's on. Oh, aberrants. Black dhide is more than enough there, but then Karil's is so cheap it's kind of a why the hell not situation.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Oh yeah.

Whoa, just thought of something. What about using elite void robes? They have black dhideish mage def and a prayer bonus. Waterfiends and abberants are both easily survivable in void, especially if you can ss flash them for a bit of LP here and there.

Probably would have thought of that sooner if I had done any slayer since elite void came out.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

I can't think of any slayer tasks I use black dhide or Karil's on. Oh, aberrants. Black dhide is more than enough there, but then Karil's is so cheap it's kind of a why the hell not situation.

Why would you NOT cannon spectres?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Oh yeah.

Whoa, just thought of something. What about using elite void robes? They have black dhideish mage def and a prayer bonus. Waterfiends and abberants are both easily survivable in void, especially if you can ss flash them for a bit of LP here and there.

Probably would have thought of that sooner if I had done any slayer since elite void came out.

If you're going to slay - black mask/slayer helm >> void

Just throw on some Karil

capt%20kevin.png

he meant replacing karils top and bottom with elite void top and bottom, keeping slayer helm

which is not a bad idea

Holy [cabbage], that is a brilliant idea.

This is me selling my karils right now.

Why would you NOT cannon spectres?

Wow, I forgot about that dungeon. Durr. Been too long since I've done slayer lol.

he meant replacing karils top and bottom with elite void top and bottom, keeping slayer helm

which is not a bad idea

Holy [cabbage], that is a brilliant idea.

It's not that much of a novelty.

Plus in switching over - you lose +30/+17 (+47) range bonus for a +8 prayer bonus?

I didn't think that was worth it but apparently it is?

You might as well just replace Ava's accumulator - trade +4 range for +12 prayer.

capt%20kevin.png

News just in - You do NOT need defence for slayer, lol.

Even at the worst part of CT waterfiends you can easily survive

This.

The defense elite void provides is enough to cover all the basics you need in defense. You really shouldn't need more than that unless your magic level is low.

News just in - You do NOT need defence for slayer, lol.

Even at the worst part of CT waterfiends you can easily survive

I've never done CT WFS, but at 100 crimsons/hour in the Mithril Cavern, I sometimes struggle to keep my health up, even with a unicorn, EEE, and overloads. I'll stick with Karil's. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg