Dragons

LadyRyuuza

Why can't every floor of dungeoneering have dragons, and why not some of them actually be bosses instead of demon-like creatures all of the time?

And also, why can't there be more lower leveled dragons outside of dungeoneering because it's hard to get all of the dragon tail-bones for the wish list after the Fur n' Seek quest?

Why can't every floor of dungeoneering have dragons, and why not some of them actually be bosses instead of demon-like creatures all of the time?

What would the point of that be?

And also, why can't there be more lower leveled dragons outside of dungeoneering because it's hard to get all of the dragon tail-bones for the wish list after the Fur n' Seek quest?

It's already easy enough to get all the bones.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

What would the point of that be?

It's already easy enough to get all the bones.

And this sums it up.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Weird...you must be lazy seeing as I got all the dragon-wishlist bones at only 70 combat (used ranged for 5 of'm). First idea makes no sense either...it'd be like suggesting an 'athiest section' for the gwd....just doesn't fit.

div>

LadyRyuuza does not feature in the skill tables. You have to reach a minimum level of 30 and be in the top 2 million players for at least one skill.

If you don't have the levels to defeat the dragons needed for rag'n'fur, you don't have the tenure nor the experience to be making any statements on the game's balance.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

1. I think dragons only appear if you are in a group. I soloed hundreds of floors and no dragons. For the bosses, I think there's enough for now.

2. I don't get what you mean by "outside of dungeoneering" because you can't take anything out of the dungeons.

cruddysig2.png

[spoiler=Stats]

Crudson.png

[spoiler='Achievements]

Crudson.png

99 Fishing achieved: 20 June 2010 | 99 Mining achieved: 07 August 2011 | Obtained the power of Ancient curses: 08 August 2011

[spoiler='Goals]

Get Chaotic rapier | Pinch off a Fighter hat from Commander Connad | Obtain the godly power of Turmoil | 99 Attack

1. I think dragons only appear if you are in a group. I soloed hundreds of floors and no dragons. For the bosses, I think there's enough for now.
  2. I don't get what you mean by "outside of dungeoneering" because you can't take anything out of the dungeons.

She meant lower-levelled than green dragons.

y der no low lvl gwd baws? i men im 50 cb and with a fll invn of lbbys i cnt kill the nex idc how ppl are sposd to get soch hgh cb f dey cant do da rag n bon man quest so wtf jamflex?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

[*] I think dragons only appear if you are in a group. I soloed hundreds of floors and no dragons. For the bosses, I think there's enough for now.

Nah, you're just unlucky =/ I've solod all my levels (apart from maybe 5 f2p dunges teaching my brother how to) and fairly regularly get dragons solo. Not every dungeon or anything but maybe one in fifteen - ish. It's just luck, like I got my ssh on my first night spider and now I get the dang spiders all the time in dungeons.

• 3 weeks later...

Green dragons are 69 combat if i remember right? If you cant kill them you need to break down and do some training and not be doing dungeoneering.

Green dragons are 69 combat if i remember right? If you cant kill them you need to break down and do some training and not be doing dungeoneering.

Actually, they're 79.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

it'd be like suggesting an 'athiest section' for the gwd....just doesn't fit.

Nex?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

LadyRyuuza does not feature in the skill tables. You have to reach a minimum level of 30 and be in the top 2 million players for at least one skill.

If you don't have the levels to defeat the dragons needed for rag'n'fur, you don't have the tenure nor the experience to be making any statements on the game's balance.

Jesus of Nazareth I have a new crush <3:

PM me for fitocracy invite

it'd be like suggesting an 'athiest section' for the gwd....just doesn't fit.

Lol'd so hard I just fell off my chair. Now my mom is wondering what the loud bang was. Damn wood floors and falling chairs making so much noise...

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.