MTK Guide?

Luinrodwen

1. Do thrones of miscellania and royal trouble

2. Get 975k-1500k

3. Grab a Rune hatchet

4. Cut Maples to 100% approval

5. Put Cash in the coffers

6. Select 9 workers on maples and 6 workers on herbs

7. Gather resources and get 100% approval atleast once a week.

Tip: Use RoW to tele to miscellania

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

According to this guy: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Miscellania

You should put 10 workers on coal mining, and 5 on Mahogany logs to get max amount of output. However Mahogany logs makes no sense to me, it's never been 2nd best before, so I would do the 5 on Maples instead.

And to get approval up, cut the teak trees instead. They give more % per log then maples.

S2buxtG.png

Rs wikis guide is wrong. The best is either 10 maples 5 herbs or 9 maples 6 herbs. The nests and the seeds arent counted in profits for rs wiki. The herbs might have changed in light of the bxpw the prices have been screwy, but they have the advantage of being used with a scroll of cleansing for an increase in profits.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

To answer the original question, here's an MTK guide explaining the basics.

The resources you choose would depend on the current prices, but generally maples > herbs ~ coal > other.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

The wiki is guide is good. Herbs have gone down a bit atm so coal is better for now. and as noted on the page maples doesn't count nests & thier seeds which is where the epic money comes from.

but yeah basic setup is 9/6 or 10/5 split on maples/herbs.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

750k at all times, preferably 1.3m.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

You need to have it over 750k for it to be effective. Anything lower than 750k will drastically lower the income. 1m+ is the preferred because you can go multiple days without it going under 750k.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]