Dick Clark

Escape5

Making out with that lady is a great way to recover from a stroke. Seriously, did you guys see them smootching it up?

We are talking about the guy who does the countdown thing right?

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Guest GhostRanger
What are you guys talking about?

Richard (shorten the name) Clark...he does the coverage for the dropping of the ball every year.

Richard (shorten the name) Clark...he does the coverage for the dropping of the ball every year.

What network was he on for you guys? I don't get ABC or NBC and I have a feeling it might have been one of those =\

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Guest GhostRanger

What network was he on for you guys? I don't get ABC or NBC and I have a feeling it might have been one of those =\

ABC

I remember seeing "ABC Time" over the countdown clock in the corner thinking... "I wonder if ABC Time is different than real time. :?

Sounds a lot better than Natasha Trout Pout Kaplinsky or Clare Horse Woman Balding. :?

Was that bbc1? We got Jackie Bird as usual. Kinda annoying but you expect her to do it every year.

sig2ho7.jpg

Wait. Stop the conversation!

Runesmithie gets neither ABC or NBC?!

Ewwww....What do you get?

Anyways, I had planned to watch it, but for some reason I was watching...Fox, and Carson Daily was on...It was because there was a minute and 40 seconds left when I tuned in, and I just wanted to see the ball.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Was kinda funny... I was at my friend's house, he was already asleep and wouldn't wake up. I turned on the TV to celebrate with myself anyway and I got it on right when the 10 second countdown started. That's all I really care about :P. I didn't pay any attention to what the entertainment was on though.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Guest GhostRanger
Was kinda funny... I was at my friend's house, he was already asleep and wouldn't wake up. I turned on the TV to celebrate with myself anyway and I got it on right when the 10 second countdown started. That's all I really care about :P. I didn't pay any attention to what the entertainment was on though.

I'm fairly certain I caught a glimpse of Hillary Duff singing...so you didn't miss much. :P

Wait. Stop the conversation!

Runesmithie gets neither ABC or NBC?!

Ewwww....What do you get?

Anyways, I had planned to watch it, but for some reason I was watching...Fox, and Carson Daily was on...It was because there was a minute and 40 seconds left when I tuned in, and I just wanted to see the ball.

I get Fox, WB, PBS ;)

I wish I had satellite back, I've been without for over a year now o.O

(*is suffering from severe anime withdrawal*)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I was surprised he went on air.

It was tough to understand him. I'm sorry he had a stroke, but a newscaster should be audible and articulate by definition...

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I was surprised he went on air.

It was tough to understand him. I'm sorry he had a stroke, but a newscaster should be audible and articulate by definition...

It was really a tribute to him that they allowed him to do it...And that he had the courage to go in front of America after a stroke. Plus, it's not like he's broadcasting anything important. It's 2006, like you didn't know that before watching. And if you didn't, you might figure it out judging by the gigantic ball of light and the thousands of people counting down.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I don't think there are millions in time square. I don't think they'd fit :P Thousands seems more likely? :P

I was in Times Square earlier in the day, around 6 pm, but the police and restrictions got crazy so we decided to get out of the area. :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I don't think there are millions in time square. I don't think they'd fit :P Thousands seems more likely? :P
It's about 750,000 in time square although around 2 million crowd all the streets.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.