The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because I didn't leave it there. :shame:

~D. V. "Not my fault." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Woah, that disgusting in the fridge thing is the most creative thing I have come up with in the banned game for months now. And it's also something that makes sense.

Wow, I didn't know I could be creative in the banned game, you're right Alg, creativity should be spread.

Oh yeah, banned for being right.

Banned because a 4-foot-tall monster made up of Spoiled Guacamole walked up to you from behind a corner and screamed, making you jump 25 feet in the air because of being shocked, and resulting in your landing in a rather large water-loaded pool on top of a building next to you. :twss:

~D. V. "Gross and scary, right?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I can't get the forum to properly log me out and properly expire cookies in my cache. I'm literally trapped logged in, and flushing my cookies won't do any damn good because there would still be the server-side session entry, which means manually flushing would just leave a backdoor access into my account as long as the session didn't get expired. Worse, I've already tried to raise hell about it on the "7-Sep-2013 - Forum Downtime" @ http://forum.tip.it/topic/321159-7-sep-2013-forum-downtime/ thread, and gotten no useful replies back in regard to it! :angry:

BTW, if you wish to test to see if you have this issue as well, just take note of information I've already provided in the thread. :geek:

~Mr. D. V. "Is anyone else having the same ugly problem?!?!?" Devnull

Banned because I'm not blaming you, and I'm just blowing off stress induced by the situation. ;)

~D. V. "Note Well" Devnull

Banned along with me for the combined errors in the "CountDown From 30K" thread @ http://forum.tip.it/topic/313047-count-down-from-30k/page-131 today. :(

~D. V. "I blew us both up..." Devnull

Banned because I usually catch myself before that happens... This has been an extreme rarity. :|

~D. V. "Go figure..." Devnull

Banned because I feel like it, and you just happen to be there for me to Ban

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Banned because you need to think of things that are far more silly to ban @chenw for. :P

~D. V. "I'm going to make your brain start cranking up silly stuff." Devnull

Yeah, that must explain why so many people enjoy and find my videos where I do something silly to be funny. You don't have to like them, in fact I am totally ok with you not liking them, but at least I am having fun with what I do.

So yeah, suck on that.

Banned because I can see a serious response from you coming, and you know what? I'm just gonna laugh at it.

Banned because I just thought up the perfect ban for Kirschen, and I unfortunately have to wait for a chance to slip in and use it. :wall:

~D. V. "I'll just do a facedesk over the timing." Devnull