The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because if you can't handle negative comments you shouldn't be on the Internet in the first place.

And no I'm not saying it to be a dick, I'm saying it because it's true.

Banned because it's not a matter of failing to handle negative comments.  Double-banned because it's a matter of those people who follow that rule I mentioned making or not making those bad comments theirselves.  Triple-banned because it's also not a matter of us making those negative comments, although it definitely helps us to keep it civil and point out anything bad in a constructive manner, instead of just dropping an "I don't like that."-kind of statement without anything useful and walking off. :geek:

~D. V. "I hate to deflate the air in your mental tires, but..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because the B.C. comic @ GoComics.com for Oct. 27, 2013 (http://www.gocomics.com/bc/2013/10/27) shows you how badly messed up things are when you're trying to do 4 or more holidays all at the same time. :uhh:

~Mr. D. V. "Looks goofy, huh?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because the "CountDown From 30K" game thread @ http://forum.tip.it/topic/313047-count-down-from-30k/page-142?do=findComment&comment=5459041 may have finally driven me insane... :ohnoes:

~D. V. "I hope I haven't totally lost my marbles." Devnull

Banned because I'm surprised you didn't toss in an image of a pancake as well. :twss:

~D. V. "Joking over an old display name..." Devnull

Banned for overheating... :twss:

~D. V. "Poke-joking..." Devnull

I'm not joking.

Banned for joking.

Look here you son of a [bleep]. I clearly said I'm NOT joking. Are you deaf or something?

Nah, I'm just pissing you off since it's so fun.

You motherf-

What about my mother? Do you like her? Is she great?

You don't interrupt me during the middle of a sentence. It's very damn rude.

Hah, you get pissed off so easily it's even funny. Learn to take a [bleep]ing joke.

That's it you bastard I will shoot you.

I got a gun too you idiot.

@ Blaze -- Banned for not banning the person above you, in this case, @Alg. <_<

@ @Alg --

Banned for overheating.

Banned for duplicating my ban of @Blaze The Movie Fan at me, and overusing much. :shame:

~D. V. "Bleh......." Devnull

Banned because my post during this moment is reply number 38183 to this thread, and a palindrome to boot.  It might be one greater in total posts, but I've got the reply count square on. :P

~D. V. "Do the math to understand the logic..." Devnull