The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because unlike you I care about my reputation.

And just for the record I think it's important that people like me. Because I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable or anything like that here in the forum games.

I just am hoping Erika will accept my apology. I really wanna make it up to her somehow.

Banned because I stopped in, caught up, and found myself dropping a couple likes on posts. :twss:

~D. V. "...and now, I'm out again, so see you later!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for lying about not coming back until December.

It's alright, man. :-)

I know it's hard to stay away from such awesome forum games. I'm glad you still respect me.

But I still am not happy about the fact that Erika is totally ignoring me when I'm trying my very best to make it up to her somehow. I need to prove to her that I really am a nice guy.

Look, I'm not asking for much. All I'm asking is to settle things with her and make it up to her somehow.

Now I'm in the forum games for fun. I have a lot of fun there. However, making others feel uncomfortable is NOT fun since I care about what others think of me. :-(

I will keep trying to settle things with Erika civilly, but if that doesn't work, I guess I have to leave the forum games for a couple of months.

Considering how often I leave just to return less than a month later shows that I can't totally stay away from the forum games.

I do need help, I really do.

Oh yeah, banned because I do feel like shit right now.

Banned because I gave up dex collecting due to not getting a Marvel Scale Dratini off GTS and such. I may EV train my Xerneas since the thing is 31 in all minus Sp Def + Timid.

Still want to battle you when I get the chance.

That's it, I'm doing something that I didn't wanna do, but to make the forum games more fun for everyone else I think it's for the best.

Here in the forum games I get more hate than anything else. I personally don't think I deserve it since I do my very best to be respectful to other forum gamers.

But despite that most people in the forum games hate me.

Kirchen hates me because he doesn't like my posting style, Erika hates me for an incorrect reason claiming I'm a jerk when I'm not (yeah, I might have said some things that made me look like one, but I apologized and it hurts my feelings Erika totally ignored that.) and Naive hates me for good reasons. (I wanted to know how he looked like in real life, which is none of my business.)

So yeah, I am leaving.

The only two people who will miss me are Alg and D. V. Devnull, but everyone else in the forum games hate me.

Alg and D. V. Devnull, I will miss you, but I think leaving the forum games is for the better. Because of all the hate I get for trying my best to be respectful I know it's for the better.

Goodbye, and take care.

And this is the final ban. BANNED!!!! Goodbye.

Alright, I will explain what happened.

Basically I acted like a jerk in two posts, and that offended Erika so she hates me now.

I know that trying to prove that I'm a nice guy can get annoying and will give her more reasons to hate me, so I'm doing everyone in the forum games a favor by leaving.

Banned because I'm sure I'll be back in a couple of months. But for now I'm taking a break.

And yes, I know full well that in the last post I said I would leave, but I had to explain to the person asking what's going on what was going on since that person deserves an explanation.

Banned for lying about not coming back until December.

Banned for making a flawed statement... I said I wouldn't be on much, not that I would be totally gone... Here's the proof...

Banned because I won't be around much until December, and it's beyond my control. <_<

~D. V. "...and you're not allowed to poke me for more info." Devnull

~D. V. "Corrections had to be made..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...

Banned for being back. The revolving door is that way.

Banned because I was already back since 3 days ago... Where have you been?  I've been trying to avoid double-posting, you know. :huh:

Also, Double-Banned because I have seen the worst in unnecessary censorship, and I really didn't like it.  As an example...

"Sesame Street: Song of The Count" @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIniljT5lJI :)

Above with unnecessary censorship @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM :(

...and I am not making this post "wall-sized long" by making videos appear here.  Please follow those two extremely safe links to see what I'm talking about. :shades:

~D. V. "I think you'll agree with me on those videos?" Devnull

Banned because this is not an official return to the forum games, instead I'm gonna say something in this post that needs to be said.

To be honest, I think it's best if I leave and stay gone. With me active on the forum games people feel uncomfortable, and have no fun playing the forum games. And I know exactly why people do that, because my posting style can be offensive and stuff like that.

So yeah, I'm officially gone from the forum games. Like I said only Alg and D. V. Devnull like me, the rest of the people feel uncomfortable with me around.

I have been trying to make people appreciate the forum games and have fun just like I do, but I realize that the best way to do just that is to leave.

I will surely miss breaking down numbers in the countdown game and come up with creative wishes in the corrupt a wish game. But I know that leaving and staying gone is for the best.

The forum games are less active with me gone. But I can clearly see that without me people are having fun and nobody is having a grudge with anyone.

So farewell everyone, this time I'm gone for real.

Yes, I did read the posts in here for the past couple of days, and I might come back and read posts. But I'm not harming anyone by reading the posts, I sure am by posting. So I won't post here in the forum games anymore.

Banned for wall of text. Not that it matters, since you're leaving anyway.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Banned for being so cold to Blaze... I personally think that if he just dropped in once every two weeks and kept it to that, then he could easily leave so many openings for new players and such that he could eventually make a total comeback, simply incognito in the group.  Heck, reading a good ban or two from him every so often was one of the reasons I stuck around this community and kept playing even after I quit that lame RS.  Seeing him feeling like he needs to leave completely kinda puts a dent in me as well, and I honestly feel like it really shouldn't be happening. :(

~D. V. "Just my thoughts on the matter... Had to get it down in post." Devnull

• 4 weeks later...