The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

You're banned for getting run over by an acidic bus. :twss:

~D. V. "I've been itching to use that emote." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're banned for dragon slaying of course.

Banned for being massively unoriginal. :(

<*Applies a 'Sonic Screwdriver' to their head*>

I can only hope I fixed that issue. :?

~D. V. "Who'd ever think I'd get to apply some 'Doctor Who' to things?" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're banned for shocking a bird out of the sky! :P

~D. V. "And for singeing them as well!" Devnull

• 1 month later...

Since we're on that particular note... You're banned for doing a drug like 'LSD'. :twss:

~D. V. "You had to see that one coming." Devnull

Banned for ņ̽ͯ͒ͫ̀ͦ̆҉̵̛͇̞̙͚͘o̎̿ͪͨ̀͗̐ͩ͋́̐ͮ̈̓ͨ͏̴̡̟̣̮͈̳̮̱̪̞͉͉͡ͅͅţ̴̦͚͎͓͎͖̣̳͓̹͔̫̟̞̦ͮͤ̌ͨ̂͛̚͟ͅ ̱͇̮̱͇̙̘̅͛͊ͧͪ͛͟͝͠d̢̢͕̞͔͉͈̞̬̭̋͆̽ͪ̒ͧͯ͢͡oͫͣ̾ͬ̌ͩͨ͊ͦ̅ͫ͢҉̶̨̰͚̰͍̤̞̭͈̪͇̬̯ị̵̴̧͕̘̤̲͈͙̲̮̠̘̪̅̋ͧ͐ͬͧ̇̆͋̓̏̋̕n̨ͪͨ̃ͨ̅ͭ͋̎ͮ͗ͨ͏̵̜͖̪̪̙̰̖̜͎̼̘̮ͅgͫͬ̔̊ͮ̂̂ͧ͊ͪ̌̋͊̇̒͆̎͞͏̥̝͙̭̼̭̱̺̟̠̫͖̗̀͢ ̛̩͖̮̞͍̭͎͎͔̆̇̆̋̃ͥ̿̍̿ͮ͌̂͋͒ͫ̋̉̋̀͘ͅL̶̓ͨͤ͊́̌̄̌҉̯̪͉̬̥̘̙̹̱̼͖ͅS͆̍͛̿ͪͥ̐ͣ̇͆̈́̓́҉͙̠͈̞̤̮̗̳̙̖̲̩́̀͝͞Dͭͥͨͪ̋̍ͤͤ̽̚҉̮̪̫͕̣̙̙̣̹͉̜̜̗̦ ̶̧̠̙̫̖̜͚͉̫̱̲̱̲̙ͣͩ̄ͥ̊̔͐͂ͨ̓͗͌͒̚ͅs̡̾̿ͯͫ̿̇͑̌̈ͣ̿ͧ͒̐ͨͣ͘҉̱̜̺͈̳͢ö̌͒͗ͯ͆̀́ͧ̎ͯͤ̒̎̑̚͏̨̞̥̼̯̠͇͙̭́́ ̨̦̱̞̼͔͎̪̫̞̘̥͛͂͑ͨͬ͆̅̊̃ͧ̔̕͜ͅỷ̙̫͈̻̯͈̬̩̼̗͎̫̹͕̯̠̝̇ͧ͌ͬ̈ͣͦ̌̔̐͂̎͝o̡̨͇̟͉̟̗̱̘̣̾ͨͨ͋̂͆ͨ͐͗ͣ̄͊ͯ͐̅͛͒̀́ṷ̭͇̗̻̱̦̰͈̤̯̬͕͍̯̖͎͊̅ͭ̒̀̕ ̧̛̦̻͙͊̊ͨͯ̍̏̋͋͗̿ͪ̊̒c̶̡̨̧͙̤̟̲̙̲͇̝̟ͧ̿̑̄̇ͣͥͪͥ͋ͭ̓ͮ͡ͅa̴̅̒͌͗͑ͧ͌ͬ̃ͨͭ̓͏͙͈̖̩͙̻̙̮̪̪͎͓̝̘̻̜̀n̈͑̅͂̽̿ͦͫ̉̈̽̂͏̲̠̝̖̞͈͕̹͕̟͈̪̻̘͟͢ ̷̡̞͇͖̜̻̫͗̽̉ͪ͑̋ͩ̎̀ͮ̀̚͠e̶̢̟̥̦̱̜̜͎̱̼͎̭̥̘̳͐̔̃̔̅͋͑̔ͪ̔ͣ̋̎̀̐ͥ̚̚͢ͅn̛ͮ̀ͯ͒̍ͨ̈̀̎ͧͧ̇͊̀̉҉̧̩̭̳̠͍͜ͅt̸̴̨̢͉̖͕̟̉̓ͮ͊̅̇̍͑̍̒̇̈́̌͊̄͊̕e̷͈̫͙͚̩̫̥͎̰̤͑ͧ̀ͥ͒͂̽ͥͫ̋̒͊͗̿̚͜r̤̫͙͓͈͕͎͎̽ͥͮ̓ͬ̐́͘͞͝ ͋ͬ̈ͧ̂͏̸̱͓̙̠̗̥̪̣̼̦̘͇͉̯̰͘̕͢t̵̨̛̟̻̩͎̘̫ͬ̀ͯ̅ͤ̚͝͠h̵̨͔͕͖̝͓̱̤̺̟͖̬̦̬́̿̐͌ͧͫͧ̈̎̽ͤ͗̋̄̓͟ḛ͎̖̪͔͓͈̲͉̱̥͍͓̲̳͍ͥͩ̉̍̍ͧ̋ͩ͘͜͢͝ ̧̧ͩ̅ͪ̑̍̽͐҉̹̹̟̲͢͟5̷̷̝̲̼͎̗̞̦͍̜̤͇̜͋͂̓ͩͩ̐̐̍́̔̓̎͆̚ͅt̸̵͉̙̩͚͈̲̻͖̼ͭ͋͛ͫͅh̊ͭ͗̑́͛̌͜҉̥̟̹̮ͅͅ ̸̢̜̲̭͕̹͍̠̩̅͗̆̏̍͂ͬͭ̌̆͗̀̿̕͡ͅp̨̺̬͉̮̼͍̤̟̖͍͉̱͚̜̟̥̖̺̑̂̆̉͌̈́ͫͦͧ̋̚l̶̔̃ͩͦ̆̊͛͗̇͏̸͚̯̝̜̪a̢̨̻̬͙̠͙͙ͤͨ̊ͪ̈́̀̉͌̿̀ņ̨̧͔̩̻̮̲͉̝͕̠̱̟̖͉͕̜͈̩͗͑̿̊̊͊̏̑̾͢ę̴̴̩͇͙̖̋̐ͣ͂ͨ͒̈́̑͠ͅ ̵̗̩̘͉̺̞͎̲̲̘̻̰ͫ̽̈͑̽̓̿̅ͧ̾̿͛̀oͭ̏̔ͦ͋̏͗̈́ͨͭͯ̃̅͌͏̷̮̯̻̰͔̺̼̜͇̙̖͕̜̬̗͍̺͔̼͠f̴̢̍ͪͩ̽̔ͮͧ̋͑͡͏̮̭̯̞͞ ̵̴̢̟̺͈͔̬͓̫̟͈̞̱̬̳̺̖͍͉̓ͮ̎͊̑̉ͪ̄́͌ͣ̒ͅe̸̢͙̠̹̯͓̜͒͑̃ͪ̄ͧͬ̍͊͊ͧ̏̿͠ͅx̨̨̩̪̺̦̥͇̝̠͇͍̟̱̣͙̞̰̻̹͂ͣ͑ͯ͐̀̕͡i̅͗͊ͭͥͭ̀̂̒ͯ̅̇̊ͬ̈҉̢̭̘̹̬͇̻̝͔̙̹̫̥͕̠̖̺͘͠s͊͌̋̎ͩͧ͌͗ͯ̾͋ͬ͏̢̡͎̲̮̦̰̀t̸͙̰̤̣͕͍̜̱̜͇̊ͩ̏̇ͥͯͮ͛ͪ̑ͩ̃ͤͣ̈̀̀͡ḙ̴̦̪͇͉͖͇̻̖͙̼̀̏͛ͥ͗̉ͮ̽͊̏̒͠͝ǹ̡̛͖͚͙̘͈ͯ̑̊̆̕c̛͍̤̙̪̜̫̬̭̺͚̮̻͍̞͉̭̘̈́̀͆͗̽ͬ͛ͯͣ̽̔͛͋̅̿͜͝͡e̱̫͚̺͔̾̌͊̊̇͆ͮ̄ͧ̈́̓̑ͯ̓̍̍̊̀͜͝ ̸̶̞̼͔̻̬̞̩̳̯̼͚̘͍ͭ͋́ͨ́̿͌͂ͪ́̆͛̓ͬͨ̑̚͜

Banned for not realizing I was already operating in tons of dimensions and planes, without the need for drugs. :shame:

Just to make the point, I'll translate the blocked parts...

Banned for ņ̽ͯ͒ͫ̀ͦ̆҉̵̛͇̞̙͚͘o̎̿ͪͨ̀͗̐ͩ͋́̐ͮ̈̓ͨ͏̴̡̟̣̮͈̳̮̱̪̞͉͉͡ͅͅţ̴̦͚͎͓͎͖̣̳͓̹͔̫̟̞̦ͮͤ̌ͨ̂͛̚͟ͅ ̱͇̮̱͇̙̘̅͛͊ͧͪ͛͟͝͠d̢̢͕̞͔͉͈̞̬̭̋͆̽ͪ̒ͧͯ͢͡oͫͣ̾ͬ̌ͩͨ͊ͦ̅ͫ͢҉̶̨̰͚̰͍̤̞̭͈̪͇̬̯ị̵̴̧͕̘̤̲͈͙̲̮̠̘̪̅̋ͧ͐ͬͧ̇̆͋̓̏̋̕n̨ͪͨ̃ͨ̅ͭ͋̎ͮ͗ͨ͏̵̜͖̪̪̙̰̖̜͎̼̘̮ͅgͫͬ̔̊ͮ̂̂ͧ͊ͪ̌̋͊̇̒͆̎͞͏̥̝͙̭̼̭̱̺̟̠̫͖̗̀͢ ̛̩͖̮̞͍̭͎͎͔̆̇̆̋̃ͥ̿̍̿ͮ͌̂͋͒ͫ̋̉̋̀͘ͅL̶̓ͨͤ͊́̌̄̌҉̯̪͉̬̥̘̙̹̱̼͖ͅS͆̍͛̿ͪͥ̐ͣ̇͆̈́̓́҉͙̠͈̞̤̮̗̳̙̖̲̩́̀͝͞Dͭͥͨͪ̋̍ͤͤ̽̚҉̮̪̫͕̣̙̙̣̹͉̜̜̗̦ ̶̧̠̙̫̖̜͚͉̫̱̲̱̲̙ͣͩ̄ͥ̊̔͐͂ͨ̓͗͌͒̚ͅs̡̾̿ͯͫ̿̇͑̌̈ͣ̿ͧ͒̐ͨͣ͘҉̱̜̺͈̳͢ö̌͒͗ͯ͆̀́ͧ̎ͯͤ̒̎̑̚͏̨̞̥̼̯̠͇͙̭́́ ̨̦̱̞̼͔͎̪̫̞̘̥͛͂͑ͨͬ͆̅̊̃ͧ̔̕͜ͅỷ̙̫͈̻̯͈̬̩̼̗͎̫̹͕̯̠̝̇ͧ͌ͬ̈ͣͦ̌̔̐͂̎͝o̡̨͇̟͉̟̗̱̘̣̾ͨͨ͋̂͆ͨ͐͗ͣ̄͊ͯ͐̅͛͒̀́ṷ̭͇̗̻̱̦̰͈̤̯̬͕͍̯̖͎͊̅ͭ̒̀̕ ̧̛̦̻͙͊̊ͨͯ̍̏̋͋͗̿ͪ̊̒c̶̡̨̧͙̤̟̲̙̲͇̝̟ͧ̿̑̄̇ͣͥͪͥ͋ͭ̓ͮ͡ͅa̴̅̒͌͗͑ͧ͌ͬ̃ͨͭ̓͏͙͈̖̩͙̻̙̮̪̪͎͓̝̘̻̜̀n̈͑̅͂̽̿ͦͫ̉̈̽̂͏̲̠̝̖̞͈͕̹͕̟͈̪̻̘͟͢ ̷̡̞͇͖̜̻̫͗̽̉ͪ͑̋ͩ̎̀ͮ̀̚͠e̶̢̟̥̦̱̜̜͎̱̼͎̭̥̘̳͐̔̃̔̅͋͑̔ͪ̔ͣ̋̎̀̐ͥ̚̚͢ͅn̛ͮ̀ͯ͒̍ͨ̈̀̎ͧͧ̇͊̀̉҉̧̩̭̳̠͍͜ͅt̸̴̨̢͉̖͕̟̉̓ͮ͊̅̇̍͑̍̒̇̈́̌͊̄͊̕e̷͈̫͙͚̩̫̥͎̰̤͑ͧ̀ͥ͒͂̽ͥͫ̋̒͊͗̿̚͜r̤̫͙͓͈͕͎͎̽ͥͮ̓ͬ̐́͘͞͝ ͋ͬ̈ͧ̂͏̸̱͓̙̠̗̥̪̣̼̦̘͇͉̯̰͘̕͢t̵̨̛̟̻̩͎̘̫ͬ̀ͯ̅ͤ̚͝͠h̵̨͔͕͖̝͓̱̤̺̟͖̬̦̬́̿̐͌ͧͫͧ̈̎̽ͤ͗̋̄̓͟ḛ͎̖̪͔͓͈̲͉̱̥͍͓̲̳͍ͥͩ̉̍̍ͧ̋ͩ͘͜͢͝ ̧̧ͩ̅ͪ̑̍̽͐҉̹̹̟̲͢͟5̷̷̝̲̼͎̗̞̦͍̜̤͇̜͋͂̓ͩͩ̐̐̍́̔̓̎͆̚ͅt̸̵͉̙̩͚͈̲̻͖̼ͭ͋͛ͫͅh̊ͭ͗̑́͛̌͜҉̥̟̹̮ͅͅ ̸̢̜̲̭͕̹͍̠̩̅͗̆̏̍͂ͬͭ̌̆͗̀̿̕͡ͅp̨̺̬͉̮̼͍̤̟̖͍͉̱͚̜̟̥̖̺̑̂̆̉͌̈́ͫͦͧ̋̚l̶̔̃ͩͦ̆̊͛͗̇͏̸͚̯̝̜̪a̢̨̻̬͙̠͙͙ͤͨ̊ͪ̈́̀̉͌̿̀ņ̨̧͔̩̻̮̲͉̝͕̠̱̟̖͉͕̜͈̩͗͑̿̊̊͊̏̑̾͢ę̴̴̩͇͙̖̋̐ͣ͂ͨ͒̈́̑͠ͅ ̵̗̩̘͉̺̞͎̲̲̘̻̰ͫ̽̈͑̽̓̿̅ͧ̾̿͛̀oͭ̏̔ͦ͋̏͗̈́ͨͭͯ̃̅͌͏̷̮̯̻̰͔̺̼̜͇̙̖͕̜̬̗͍̺͔̼͠f̴̢̍ͪͩ̽̔ͮͧ̋͑͡͏̮̭̯̞͞ ̵̴̢̟̺͈͔̬͓̫̟͈̞̱̬̳̺̖͍͉̓ͮ̎͊̑̉ͪ̄́͌ͣ̒ͅe̸̢͙̠̹̯͓̜͒͑̃ͪ̄ͧͬ̍͊͊ͧ̏̿͠ͅx̨̨̩̪̺̦̥͇̝̠͇͍̟̱̣͙̞̰̻̹͂ͣ͑ͯ͐̀̕͡i̅͗͊ͭͥͭ̀̂̒ͯ̅̇̊ͬ̈҉̢̭̘̹̬͇̻̝͔̙̹̫̥͕̠̖̺͘͠s͊͌̋̎ͩͧ͌͗ͯ̾͋ͬ͏̢̡͎̲̮̦̰̀t̸͙̰̤̣͕͍̜̱̜͇̊ͩ̏̇ͥͯͮ͛ͪ̑ͩ̃ͤͣ̈̀̀͡ḙ̴̦̪͇͉͖͇̻̖͙̼̀̏͛ͥ͗̉ͮ̽͊̏̒͠͝ǹ̡̛͖͚͙̘͈ͯ̑̊̆̕c̛͍̤̙̪̜̫̬̭̺͚̮̻͍̞͉̭̘̈́̀͆͗̽ͬ͛ͯͣ̽̔͛͋̅̿͜͝͡e̱̫͚̺͔̾̌͊̊̇͆ͮ̄ͧ̈́̓̑ͯ̓̍̍̊̀͜͝ ̸̶̞̼͔̻̬̞̩̳̯̼͚̘͍ͭ͋́ͨ́̿͌͂ͪ́̆͛̓ͬͨ̑̚͜

...which reads, "not doing LSD so you can enter the 5th plane of existence" :ugeek:

Seriously, when someone has my level of visual deobfuscation powers, who the hell needs LSD anyway?  I don't! :rolleyes:

~Master D. V. "You wanted to play hardball?  Consider yourself PWNED, royally hard." Devnull

• Like 1

Banned for 3 smileys in a post

Banned because all I can say to that is "Meh." :roll:

~D. V. "It's probably the pain IRL talking.  Don't ask why, for you wouldn't want to know." Devnull

Banned because you shall not pass - no matter how many Sporks you have in your army. 

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]