The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned for being...

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Banned because I have no idea what this "Corrupt a Wish Game" is...lol

Unbanned - I just found out what game you were talking about & replied. :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Banned because the President of Czechoslovakia called me the other day... They're saying something about wanting their $6-Trillion Rocket-Launching SuperTank back from you? :blink:

~D. V. "Man, what DID you do?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because we don't always have to be serious on this thread. ;)

Double-banned because this thread would have died ages ago if we always had to be serious, because nobody would want to play this game if everyone was always being serious towards each other.  Can you imagine the overload of hurt feelings, and how quickly that would have caused this thread to be trashed, locked, and sealed away? :ohnoes:

Triple-banned because you know I've got an overload of logic here. :D

~D. V. "And there's why I pulled in some silly..." Devnull

• Like 1

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for making too much sense. :P

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Banned for not even having an avatar! :P

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Banned because it actually sounds Hebrew or Arabic or something like that to me. :huh:

~D. V. "We'll have to see what they say about it..." Devnull

Banned because that also happened with Japan attacking in 1942, because some idiots weren't running the U.S. Government properly, which to this very day has left me mad as hell. :angry:

<*bangs the table just east of the room's center, and shakes the whole room with the energized shockwave that was generated*>

~D. V. "No, the table didn't break." Devnull

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Banned because you don't have your location listed...

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Banned because you get down on yourself too much. :P

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Banned because I'm half-asleep. :P

~D. V. "In need of rest..." Devnull