The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because you apparently didn't know my guns are better than 100% accurate.  They actually have the ability to float free of my hands and fire where I need them to, as well as curve shots to never miss a target. :shades:

~D. V. "It's probably overkill in terms of capability, but it gets the job done every time." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You're banned because some people will miss you, including myself, and you'll never see the reply.  I wish I could have come back here sooner, but offline life has been worse than a simple problem, and way beyond my control. :wall: :(

~D. V. "If only I had a time machine for this..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 4 weeks later...

<*stares at thread's lack of posts since his last*>

Damnit...  You and I are both banned because we seem to have scared everyone else off. :cry:

~D. V. "It's rare I double up." Devnull

• 1 month later...

You are Banned because you haven't made a post on the Count Down from 30k topic in a while.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

• 1 month later...

Banned because I've just returned and wish to exercise petty authority.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...

You're banned because I got out-of-the-loop for a while with something called "MechWarrior Online"... Unfortunately, their developers started doing something severely stupid, and I'm once-again without a good MMO.  Yes, the situation's not your fault, but I thought it would make a good first returning post. :P

~D. V. "It also answers where I've been for a while." Devnull

You're banned, because you're not returning to lolScape.

=3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Banned for being the most prolific poster in the games section.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

You're banned because Crab Claws aren't normally green. :p

~D. V. "Different Color Needed?" Devnull

• Like 1

Banned because I don't think I've ever seen Hobgoblins die from players throwing Lobsters at them. :wacko:

~D. V. "That would be funny to see, however." Devnull

• 2 months later...

Banned because a Dolphin flew by your face at over 150 MPH... When did those things start doing that anyway? :?

~D. V. "Okay... that's creepy!" Devnull

(p.s.: Roger that, and will still look forward to your irregular occasional posts.  Welcome back!)

• 1 month later...

Banned because TBM never made irregular posts in this thread because he's a butt, and I'm blaming it on you.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're banned for grabbing the Left Arm Armor off of Samus Aran's Power Suit, painting it green, reconfiguring it, and walking away with it sneakily. :?

~D. V. "I knew that image looked familiar from somewhere..." Devnull

Banned because I wish you the best of luck, wherever you may go.  Sorry to see, however, that you won't be stopping by with irregular posts anymore. :(

~Mr. D. V. "Understanding that people must move on eventually..." Devnull

• 3 weeks later...