The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because it was Apple Juice that I got drunk on, and not liquor.  They do look similar, don't they? :lol:

~D. V. "Examine better, you shall." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

@ -- Banned for not getting a proper ban from @Blaze The Movie Fan! :shame:

@ @Blaze The Movie Fan -- Banned because I didn't get to read whatever crazy thing you first posted before editing it. :huh: ...  I'll look forward to any silly bans you want to toss in on this thread. :)

~Mr. D. V. "Seeking the madness..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're banned for trying to bash me over a post done at 3:16 AM (GMT-8, my time zone, but in daylight mode at the moment) ... You have to compensate for me being probably half-asleep. :shame:

<*DVD throws a lime pie in ''s face... They usually don't throw that one!*>

~D. V. "You want creative?  There you go." Devnull

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Banned for not knowing the name of that character.  Their name is "Dracula". :geek:

~D. V. "This ban was waiting to happen." Devnull

(p.s.: Glad to see you poking about again.)

I appreciate you for being back, but I'm gonna have to be honest.

Banned and sent to 2 weeks in military prison for replying to this thread and let the wish and time machine games stay in the graves.

(BTW, I'm joking I don't want you to be in jail I'm just glad to see you're still here.)

Banned because I haven't had much choice on avoiding posting in the 'Time Machine' and 'Corrupt a Wish' games.  I've been following a rule about those two threads to keep myself from posting something confusing and incomprehensible.  The rule, you ask?  "Don't post unless you've got a good, complete thought to answer with, and a thought that allows the thread to move further."  Yeah, it's been a killer on my posting in some games, but when I need to build a really complete thought, it's better than my coming up with completely useless trash. ;)

~D. V. "Better complete than not..." Devnull

(p.s.: Did you see my quick-post over on the 'Good Vs. Evil' game's last few pages that noted what happened to me?  I'm glad I wasn't away for longer!)

You're banned because a giant watermelon smashed a dent into the floor next to you, but didn't crack at all.  Like, what happened to the laws of physics here? :blink:

~D. V. "That's one hard green-and-red object!" Devnull

Banned because... <*stares at the watermelon's shell*> ...okay, I can't ban for that... the thing's apparently a concrete construction with a special device inside.  No wonder it withstood the impact, but you did manage to kill the device inside. :blink:

Okay, You're Banned because you haven't shot that object enough... Do I need to break out my chainguns, missles, lasers, and a few other wacky things to demolish it? :lol:

~D. V. "Hello, 'BlastFest 2015'???" Devnull

• 4 weeks later...

Banned because you banned someone over an "irrelevant watermelon." ;)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Banned for having inconsistent skill levels.

Lol, what does that mean, exactly?

Banned for being a "Ice Giant Melter" :P

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Banned for having more posts than I do. :P

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!