The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Glad to see you, @Shazarabbit!  Hope to see you around more! :thumbsup:

Now, unfortunately for the purposes of this thread, I must fire some random ban at you.  Let's see... :-k

You're banned for summoning a giant wave of Killer White Hedgehog-Rabbit-Mix Monsters.  Yeowch, those spiky hairs are sharp! :ohnoes:

~D. V. "RUN!  She's brought a monster army!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'm always around! :) But thank you, thank you. I know it must be hard without this face around  :P

You're banned for telling the world about my monster army! 

(Which by the way now encompass the speed of Sonic)

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Banned because I have officially decided to return to the forum games here.

I mean yeah maybe people will have a problem with me, but this is the Internet so it's unavoidable. I think the biggest mistake I made was to try to be as nice as possible and feel bad if people were annoyed by me.

Not anymore, instead of feeling bad about that, I'll try to be better without saying it.

Yeah, I am a member of Serebii.net forums, and I do post there a lot, but that isn't exactly a heaven either, the forum games rules are a lot stricter there than here for one. The fired and time machine games were disapproved despite the fact that they are original games.

• 1 month later...

Why must it be that no one else could post here before I would finally wake this thread up?  Why must it be that you end up being the target of my ban?  BAH! :(

Well, it ain't either your fault or mine, but You're Banned because a GPU cooling fan failed on an XFX Radeon HD 4650 AGP video card. :boohoo:

~D. V. "At least it didn't die, because the heat sink's passive cooling is good." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

You're banned because cats are being made magically oversize.  Don't believe me?  :arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2015/03/13

~D. V. "Yeah, Picture Proof" Devnull

• 3 weeks later...

You're banned for dropping a myriad of Mouse Cursors into a volcano. :lol:

~D. V. "Do you get the reference?" Devnull

You're banned for smacking me over the head with a huge 6"x4" wood lumber that has a 48" length. :-#

~D. V. "Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!" Devnull

• 4 weeks later...

You're banned for making a cow eat an oversize hairball. :-X

~D. V. "Yyyyyyyuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!" Devnull

• 2 weeks later...

#*)P*#)(*&@Y*(#&*I$*(#*Î!

Banned because that word is unreadable, and therefore we can't understand what you're saying. :(

~D. V. "Any chance you can send that in standard encoding?" Devnull

• Like 1

Banned for not providing the translation then, if you can actually read it.  What's going on anyway, some kind of difference between Windows XP and Windows 7/8/8.1/10? :huh:

~D. V. "Wondering what OS the rest of you are on..." Devnull

#*)P*#)(*&@Y*(#&*I$*(#*Î!

Banned because that word is unreadable, and therefore we can't understand what you're saying. :(

~D. V. "Any chance you can send that in standard encoding?" Devnull

Yes I can do that.

Banned because it is perfectly readable, just not in traditional English

:wub:

Banned for not providing the translation then, if you can actually read it.  What's going on anyway, some kind of difference between Windows XP and Windows 7/8/8.1/10? :huh:

~D. V. "Wondering what OS the rest of you are on..." Devnull

Banned because I'm on Linux.

Banned the person above this post for being a ninja. :c

5502f35d690a3-Screenshot_62.png

Sometimes I like to dig a hole in the ground and pretend I'm a carrot.

userbar_350.gif

You're banned for missing a moment where I left two guys stuck together and probably unable to move. :lol:

~D. V. "Wishing you had been watching..." Devnull

• 2 weeks later...