The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because I have yet to find more good pc desktop wallpapers for halloween. -.-

~D. V. "The search goes on..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for not using Google Images.

I'm sure you'll find some real quickly doing that.

Banned because I actually tried Google Images first, and couldn't find anything satisfying with a link that didn't spook me.  I think I've got better luck with :arrow: VisualParadox.com or :arrow: DualMonitorBackgrounds.com ... :(

~D. V. "At least I haven't checked those yet..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I finally found an interesting choice of wallpaper.  I think Visual Paradox's "Bone Dance" (1920x1200-size) @ http://visualparadox.com/wallpapers/wallpaper_1920x1200.asp?wallpaper=bonedance came out a nice fit. :D

~D. V. "Task done." Devnull

Banned because I've had a day that feels like a fit for that wallpaper, and it's one I hope I forget.  Double-banned because I'm not giving details, in order to stop thinking about this day. -.-

~D. V. "The wallpaper was humorous until this day went nuts." Devnull

Hmm... <*reads hidden text, and ends up laughing silently*>

Eh... Banned for making me laugh. :twss:

~D. V. "Silly gives as silly gets." Devnull

Banned for still not explaining T.T

Well, you asked for an explanation and here you have it.

By "Banned for wearing full zamorak when it certitenly isn't Zamorak." what I mean is basically, you wear a Zamorak armor.

But the thing is you aren't the god Zamorak at all.

Yeah, hope you understand now.

Alg is banned because my explanation might be over seven years late, but I did it. ;-)

And yeah I know this guy left five years ago.

Banned because cheating at Poker while versus a Wizard is a bad idea.  Look at :arrow: http://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2013/11/05 for proof of what I'm talking about. :twisted:

~Mr. D. V. "Pretty horrible, huh?" Devnull

Banned for not understanding why I didn't understand it.

A little miniature thing asks where it is, someone makes a bet, then it runs off and the wizard says his line and the thing apologises. How did it try to cheat him?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢