The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)

Dominatr

Banned because I think I'm going to wait 10 ban-posts before posting again.  I'm itching to know what funny things are on other people's minds and have yet to be tossed in. :twss:

~D. V. "The coming events should be rather funny!" Devnull

(p.s.: See you on the next page!)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned because I think Alg's going to have to update his signature now. :twss:

~D. V. "Kidding around..." Devnull

(p.s.: Blaze, we hit the next page before Halloween...  Unfortunately, I'm back after only 8 posts...)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Banned for that.

Banned for failing to write a proper link there.  Thankfully, the forum knows how to clean it up and still put a user somewhere. :XD:

~Mr. D. V. "It nullified the bad parameters." Devnull

Banned because we need a lot more posting from everyone else when I'm present. ;)

~D. V. "It would sure up the 'fun level' in here." Devnull

• Like 1

Banned because what do I need to update?

Banned because you seem to have the wrong name (Lokie) and wrong color (Red) picked out for @Kirschen in your signature.  They seem to have gone pink/fuchsia. :-k

Oh, BTW, Double-Banned because a tiny planet in a different solar system got blown up last week.  Some nutty alien said you pulled the trigger on a giant 'death ray'-type cannon. :twss:

~D. V. "It's inaccurate!" Devnull

Banned because we need a lot more posting from everyone else when I'm present. ;)

~D. V. "It would sure up the 'fun level' in here." Devnull

I completely agree, but not just in this thread, but in the time machine thread, teh person under me, the wishing thread, get to know you and more.

There is nothing I can do to increase the traffic sadly. :(

Banned for saying something smart.

[hide]Oh and also for having the quoted post liked.[/hide]

Banned because the wish corruption complexity just got a whole hell of a lot worse. :twisted:

~D. V. "Go look, I ain't kidding!" Devnull

Banned because I can't open that hide tag for some reason, so I had to quote your post to find out what was in it.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Banned because I'm now curious what browser (and version) you're running...  At least I'm able to open that hide tag. :-k

~D. V. "It shouldn't be broke for you." Devnull

Banned because I finally did it, I managed to beat the you're wrong game. Muahahahaha!!!! :twisted:

And by the way I legitimately believe that anyone who says that the reason people aren't posting in the inactive forum games is because they don't feel like it are just trying to make excuses and are in denial of the fact that I beat the games nobody replied to.

Which is thankfully most forum games.

Banned because you give me the impression that you might not have considered the "If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all." 'Rule Of Thumb' that some use when they're on the internet. :-k

~D. V. "Confused at your statement..." Devnull