god sword

polgara7

SO ITS KINDA LIKE MEN GROWING LONG HAIR---JUST OUTDATED LOL

[bleep] YOU, I'M SEXY AS BALLS!!!!

bromen

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

USE CAPS LOCK AND DO FARMING TOADFLAX, BREW GREENMAN'S ALES WITH THE STUFF, AND MANAGE YOUR KINGDOM FOR EXTRA MONEY. FOR NORMAL MONEYMAKING WHY NOT TRY...UMM WELL I DON'T KNOW I JUST DO DAILIES BUT GREEN DRAGONS WITH 300K AN HOUR SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME.

I'm not an efficienado.

cruise control for cool

still need to steer

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, first step. Go out and spend a few hours messing around with your GS. I remember when I bought my first one and loved it even though all the 'efficiency trolls' told me it was worthless.

Step 2, consider why you bought the GS. If it was because you like the wepon, then keep it and use it. If you bought it for a money maker, sell it and get a whip + fury with the gp.

Now you're ready to go killing.

Most people will tell you slayer because it's combat exp + slayer exp + profit. Usually it's only a couple hundred K per hour max, but the variety of tasks keeps things interesting.

If you insist on 'good' money makers you could try green drags in the chaos tunnels. When I was there stalking bots I never found any PKers so you shouldn't have to worry about getting there.

EDIT: MTK is short for Manage Thy Kingdom. It's a little thing that you unlock after the Throne of Miscelania quest I beleive. Essentially, you put money into some coffers and in return, the village people work for you. They take 75k per day and in return (using the maples / herb options) you can usually make 1M+ per week with 0 effort.

tyvm for the info:)

Okay, first step. Go out and spend a few hours messing around with your GS. I remember when I bought my first one and loved it even though all the 'efficiency trolls' told me it was worthless.

Step 2, consider why you bought the GS. If it was because you like the wepon, then keep it and use it. If you bought it for a money maker, sell it and get a whip + fury with the gp.

This is efficiencyscape, if you want fun go try skydiving on crack. Just because we tell you you bought a worthless weapon doesn't make us trolls, trolling is providing blatant misinformation or arguments for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of someone. We could care less if you are upset by the fact that your godsword is a piece of cabbage, we are simply providing the best information possible.

Sell your godsword regardless of how much you like it. If you're so strapped for cash that you had to break your bank for it you're better off with the cheaper better alternative which can be used to make you more money/train faster and buying a godsword for aesthetic purposes once money is no longer an issue. Also, berserker ring comes before buying a fury.

Now you're ready to go killing.

Most people will tell you slayer because it's combat exp + slayer exp + profit. Usually it's only a couple hundred K per hour max, but the variety of tasks keeps things interesting.

If you insist on 'good' money makers you could try green drags in the chaos tunnels. When I was there stalking bots I never found any PKers so you shouldn't have to worry about getting there.

Much better to use your time dungeoneering with herb runs every 1.5 hours. Do snapdragons, the average profit per run better than toadflax hands down. Get a scroll of life and cleansing in that order so that you can maximise profits (seeds back and making snap unf pots for an extra ~50 k/run).

EDIT: MTK is short for Manage Thy Kingdom. It's a little thing that you unlock after the Throne of Miscelania quest I beleive. Essentially, you put money into some coffers and in return, the village people work for you. They take 75k per day and in return (using the maples / herb options) you can usually make 1M+ per week with 0 effort.

If you're doing coal and maples its more like 2-3 mil a week pending luck with seeds. Putting in 1.35 mil will take you 7 days exactly so put your starting money in at midnight on friday night and restock/build up your rep again every saturday from then on.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword