What is the Most Cost-Effective Method to Train Herblore?

Panzerlord

Previously, I was making super-strengths, but 60 - 65 cost me about...1.5 million gp, so I figured there was probably a cheaper method to get to 82. Suggestions, please?

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

Atk Pots = bad choice.

Make Super Energies till 82. Should cost around 30-35m.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

You shouldn't do any one thing.

I think you should do a combination of super attack/super str/super def

You'll need them later on for extremes so why not get it out of the way?

You can just buy those when you get to the point of being able to get extremes.

Go with the lowest gp/xp pot that sells and has a reasonable exp/hr

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

It is more wise to do what LitterBug, then stock up on those Super versions of Extremes (reg for mage and ranged), then at 85 make those.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

It is more wise to do what LitterBug, then stock up on those Super versions of Extremes (reg for mage and ranged), then at 85 make those.

Don't make the supers you're going to make into extremes unless they are the cheapest gp/exp, otherwise its better (cheaper) to buy them once you're making extremes.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

You shouldn't do any one thing.

I think you should do a combination of super attack/super str/super def

You'll need them later on for extremes so why not get it out of the way?

You can just buy those when you get to the point of being able to get extremes.

Go with the lowest gp/xp pot that sells and has a reasonable exp/hr

I thought that too but a lot of the pots wouldn't sell at mid.

I didn't want to bother finding out the actual potion price or just keep undercutting prices so I just stocked up on the supers.

You can always get the seconds for some of the potions pretty easily and just make those.

For example, you can get 1k newt eyes a day - this costs almost nothing and buying the stock for a couple of days would provide you with MORE then enough newt eyes for your herblore needs. Additionally, you can always sell the extra (they go for a nice 100+ gp).

Also, when I farm - I find that it only adds a couple of minutes to do bushes in addition to the herbs (mind that they grow every 3 hours instead of every 75 minutes or so). If you have the love story done - you can cut off a lot of time with the rimmington house tele. Having done the Fairy Tale Quests enables you to use the fairy rings to access the bushes near the tower of life and the one on miscellenia.

I realize that 16 white berries every 3 hours isn't a lot but if you plan this in advance. You'll make herblore a lot cheaper and more doable.

capt%20kevin.png

I guess that would be true. Sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking. At 85 Herblore OP (if you want to get there), buy Super Sets and make some Extremes.

azeem1992.png

I guess it won't be true.

What the hell does that mean? Instead of insulting me, post actual advice on this thread...

azeem1992.png

I guess it won't be true.

What the hell does that mean? Instead of insulting me, post actual advice on this thread...

I think i misintrepeted your last post, because I thought you agreed with Litterbug, and since he was wrong I said that his post wasn't true. But sorry if you felt trolled, nothing personal.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Lol, sorry lol. I thought you were referring that if I said it, it isn't true lol.

azeem1992.png

You can still use Rs Wiki to find out.

azeem1992.png

If you want to save money or even profit then clean herbs and make them into unf pots with a scroll of cleansing. Slow, profiting exp.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

If you want to save money or even profit then clean herbs and make them into unf pots with a scroll of cleansing. Slow, profiting exp.

Very slow. Better off making the money to just make pots.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Hey,

When i do herblore i do super attck pots and super str pots, i usually buy the kwuarms, then farm and get limps from the hill giants. I buy irit seeds and farm them to and just buy like 2k eyes of newts....

its only like 100/125exp. So its slow exp, but u dont make much of a loss if you bought all the herbs and secondary stuff. Just an idea.

x