Login issues?

Samaster

Maybe Jagex HQ is having a power-training day for their nooby accounts :thumbup:

Or maybe it's a ploy to stop some bots for a couple of hours :blink:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

Still cant login - bah

Did manage to login on my F2P account but that didnt last long.

Would be good customer service for Jagex to put something on the Homepage, as the Forums are inaccessable too.

Gix

Hi

Doubt they can put a message on the homepage seeing as what ever the problem is, seems to be affecting the home page as well.

Now seeing a it is more than server affecting it maybe a hack or somebody trying at the time.

Got to admit, Jagex have come up with a novel concept in Bot control :razz:

Just been forwarded to our IRC dunno if true or not. Possible 2 hour rollback

We have some response from our core hosting servers now, we should have 100% functionability within the next 30 minutes. As a result of the server crash we have regrettably had to rollback everyone who was online's account by 2 hours. This was the only way we could deal with a lingering issue cause with around 50% of the accounts when we got the servers back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

o5BzIWC6_o.gif

So does that mean our last 2 hours get rollbacked, or EVERYONE'S account is rolled back 2 hours :ohnoes:

Not that it would matter, just another 2 hours of stringing jewellery if it's everyones :rolleyes:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

I doubt everyone will be rollbacked because like me, some people haven't even gotten on rs today.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Got to admit, Jagex have come up with a novel concept in Bot control :razz:

Just been forwarded to our IRC dunno if true or not. Possible 2 hour rollback

We have some response from our core hosting servers now, we should have 100% functionability within the next 30 minutes. As a result of the server crash we have regrettably had to rollback everyone who was online's account by 2 hours. This was the only way we could deal with a lingering issue cause with around 50% of the accounts when we got the servers back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi

I doubt that is true, read it, look at the grammer, fake I would say.

Hi

Just got this from the RS home page in the news list :

Due to an issue with our core infrastructure, the RuneScape game client and certain website features are currently unavailable.

We are taking steps to rectify this issue as quickly as possible, and the game and all website features should be back in full working

order over the coming hours. Some profile data may have been lost during this time.

At the moment we are not planning a roll back.