make up a update

o0_omega_00

make up the stupiedst update jagex can make, heres mine: we are forced to make a mass ban. we know much of the players wont like this but there was a bug in the system making everyone start at combat lvl 3 instead of 1! the list of bug-abuser is to long to post but everyone who used this bug is BANNED! :oops:

Crafting wouldn't be deleated theres jewlery and stuff, agility wouldn't ethier, nore would mining or smithing, nor would cooking or fishing or firemaking. You obviously don't know what you are talking about

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

well, well me what point armour got when there is no combat? and why cook food with no hp to heal? why make fires if there is no need to cook food on? why make enchanted jewelry if you cant wear it because the combat( so the equipment page) is deleted? why fish for food if you cant heal?

Fishing and cooking? Thieving doesn't have anything to do with combat, so that wouldn't be deleted. When we get caught, food will help us heal our health. Besides, is there a point to this topic? All I hear is you combating people who say to take combat out of Runescape, which no one is doing.

this has to be one of the all time stupidest threads i ever wasted my time reading on.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

:lol: on the official site was this an prett cool topic :lol: this was an cool one

dear runescapians,

today is an very happy day for runescape. we from Jogax are resetting all! players. all your banks will be whiped out just as your stats.

we think this is neccecery(sp?) becouse of all the high leveld rich players who make all new players very jealous. so thus we are listening to the complaints of our new players who will form the next generation of runescape players.

allplayers will start in the tutorial island. where they can start practicing there skills just like when u started.

game on ^_^

mod evilman

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

make up the stupiedst update jagex can make, heres mine: we are forced to make a mass ban. we know much of the players wont like this but there was a bug in the system making everyone start at combat lvl 3 instead of 1! the list of bug-abuser is to long to post but everyone who used this bug is BANNED! :oops:

the reason people start as combat lvl 3 is because their hp level is 10.

Moving this topic to Runescape Discussions - for those that feel the need to comment negatively: don't bother reading, let alone commenting if you feel it's a waste of your time :P

~Brat

brat137.png

dear players,

to start a batle with the game World of Warcraft from Blizzard we decided to expand the runescape map, but becouse we did not have any time to make new areas we did it on an alternative way.

we decided to remove all! teleport spells from the game. this includes the magic spells. from enchanted jewels, teleport objects and other ways to teleport, the only teleport left is those from the random events.

becouse we dont want players complaining we also added some oversized imps wich can be used to sit on there shoulders and the imp will bring u to another big town. we added oversized imps in

•  

-rimmington

deldagrim

-lumbridge

-yanille

-and the stupid village on karamja wich name we decided to change in blubo

they also have a charge of 25k per ride

good luck walking ^_^

the jogox team

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

attention players,

we have added some new equiptment to the game.

this uncludes:

capes: white wings of sardomin, black wings of zammorack, and green wings of gunthix

weapons: twin daggers, scythes (non-halloween version), katanas, and shurken

jewelry: chargable rune-dust rings

we would also like to inform you that the rings can be charged at rune alters (with the appropriate level) to provide 250 of the selected rune type before they aredestroyed.

killblade666.png