Infinite Gold Glitch

Logdotzip

Also, Svew never told anyone to go to any websites. Svew and crew did it for the "glory" and the views, not to hack accounts. It was other people who stole Svew's vid and claimed they had guides on how to do it (and their links lead to keyloggers). But stealing accounts wasn't the reason the video was originally made :roll:

He has a link to his bugabuse guide in the original video and on his channel. Probably the reason he faked it was to get people to go to it so he could keylog them.

C1Geq.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Svew never told anyone to go to any websites. Svew and crew did it for the "glory" and the views, not to hack accounts. It was other people who stole Svew's vid and claimed they had guides on how to do it (and their links lead to keyloggers). But stealing accounts wasn't the reason the video was originally made :roll:

He has a link to his bugabuse guide in the original video and on his channel. Probably the reason he faked it was to get people to go to it so he could keylog them.

Really? The original video (the one which was removed) had no links to downloads. And his real channel, Svewthehax, has no such link. Perhaps you're confusing Svew's real channel with one of the many impersonators? To the best of my knowledge, SvewAbuse and other such channels were created by impersonators, not Svew or anyone associated with him. Please provide links; I've seen many people steal Svew's video and other videos like it, wrapping it with "Jagex is gonna regret removing my vid... Now I'm leaking the bug to everyone!" and providing download links for keyloggers.

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Really? The original video (the one which was removed) had no links to downloads. And his real channel, Svewthehax, has no such link. Perhaps you're confusing Svew's real channel with one of the many impersonators? To the best of my knowledge, SvewAbuse and other such channels were created by impersonators, not Svew or anyone associated with him. Please provide links; I've seen many people steal Svew's video and other videos like it, wrapping it with "Jagex is gonna regret removing my vid... Now I'm leaking the bug to everyone!" and providing download links for keyloggers.

You want Cheeze to provide you with the links to a keylogger? Wait what.... :unsure:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You want Cheeze to provide you with the links to a keylogger? Wait what.... :unsure:

Er, I meant links to the YouTube video and channel that he says have the link to a keylogger. Not that I'd have any way of guaranteeing the channel doesn't belong to Svew, but it's still fairly obvious when a scammer creates multiple accounts to leave fake comments on their videos/channel to make themselves seem legit (mainly by checking the accounts that leave comments, because it's rather suspicious to have almost all your comments coming from new or hidden channels).

But yeah, I should have been more clear about which links I wanted :oops: :roll:

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)