Infinite Gold Glitch

Logdotzip

The only reliability this video has is who was it uploaded by, and the guy happens to be one of the biggest RS bug abusers, note how he records the actual screen, thereby making this extremely difficult to be fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TaRsgbhDcE

If it's real, and it's entirely possible it is (Has to do with overflow Buff in java), what do you think the repercussions will be?

Edit: About 12 hours since original upload, video pretty much confirmed as fake. There's a very slight CHANCE it's real though.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats insane...

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I have glitcher friends and mutual friends with Svew,

apparently he's been abusing this glitch for the last two weeks or so. Damage is done, let's hope it gets a fix ASAP.

And since we can't discuss breaking rules, I just wanted to say if I found this glitch, I absolutely would NEVER abuse the f*** out of it and get max cash IRL with it, or get all the rares I can and just alch them, like Svew presumably will be doing.

So... He could essentially hand out hundreds, maybe even thousands of billions and totally destroy the market... Lol...

If he does that it could destroy the market

or

cause jagex to rollback 2+weeks

lets just hope he doesnt plan on doing that...

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

dude, the power this guy has, he could completely destroy the market overnight. coins could be worth 0.000000000000005% of what they are now. OMFG. jagex will be forced to rollback if this [cabbage] is real

jk don't worry guys it's not real

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Whats his next move I suppose. By the looks of his other videos, I really have no idea. Taking Runescape itself, thats impossible.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

dude, the power this guy has, he could completely destroy the market overnight. coins could be worth 0.000000000000005% of what they are now. OMFG. jagex will be forced to rollback if this [cabbage] is real

Do you look like your avatar right now?

WHAT THE EFFF!

no, this is just a ploy for that guy to make bank off buying phats in the panic

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch