ok my turn

Gilformen

after some prodding from cowboy, im working on a new project.

i threw around a few loose ideas, just going to keep it pretty simple.

still very rough, dont hate :(

siggy07.png

so far ive spent the bulk of my time on the person, doing them larger is a hassle.

i pretty much havent touched the background....

im planning to add a disguised peng someplace behind the dragon,

and maybe some farm-related stuff on the other side of the tree.

c/c is welcome, as well as thoughts/ideas on possible additions :^_^:

previous work, from about 2 years ago

mylezsig04.png

treesig05.png

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

I love the hat and I love the dragon :) the dragon looks like the one from that how to tame your dragon movie (never saw it but the ads were all over television :P)

As far as c/c goes id probably say you might want to try bulking up the guys arms and legs just a little. he seems kind of skinny for now but thats just imo, I think i remember you saying you like the anime style which does tend to use narrower looking people. Either way the anatomy is still good :) no unusually long torsos, arms, big/small heads etc.

Another thing you might want to touch up is where the base of the tree meets the ground. Maybe extend the roots out a little more?

Im not sure if im making much sense so i scribbled up a little:

gilf.png

Also really nice job with the tree branches :) I suck at drawing those tbh :P

Looking good so far :)

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Looks great. I wanna see it once you put more detail, etc.

Maybe add a Farming cape to the person? It'd just about describe you. ;)

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Wear an Amulet of Farmspeak, Gardening Boots, Cabbage (lumby) ring, and then have a Falador Shield (pushed in the ground behind you for shade for ya'lls siesta before more action on Cinco De Mayo), some food/drinks (Mug-Biscuits from that one certain MMO, hah mana-biscuits), your favorite gear for clothing texture, a hobobackpack with your normal gear (weight / agility items, some money, any other skills' stuff you usually multi-task with, like alching, or a butterfly net, or Ectophial, or your one favorite weapon, or your dragon hatchet for trees, and maybe a spade and some more general tp runes?), and then some penguins sticking out rediculously, like just an upside down head coming out near the top, hah.

I just drank some coffee. I love how it's going now. If you put all of what I just said in it would be hilariously awesome, but I don't think I would even have the patience myself, lol. Just thought I'd record my artistic ramblings for your use before I sleep and all is forgotten, haha. Good luck with yours, it'll be awesome in the end. My sig is like 30 minutes old since I just made it then, and I'm gonna pixel in all the white and backpack (crop each item and fit more items). It'll be good. I'm just warming up in pixel art, after a good 4 years, by cropping actual RS, don't hate ^.^

The bg will be legit, dun worry.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]