Spirit Seeds, Giant Pouches?

Blutters

Conflicting information... :mellow:

Are you saying I have to stew to get it as a drop and then use it?

Are you saying that stewing to 75 from 70 won't allow me to fill it if I get one as a drop?

Can I not get one as a drop without 75 RC?

Yes I really hate RC enough to stew to get it as a drop if I have to.

2dgucz6.png

You can get a pouch as a drop having lower than 75 Rc. You CANNOT fill/use pouch until you have 75 Rc, even with stews.

This: I got my first giant pouch drop when I needed to get my puches back after being killed by an abyss pker :oops:

I got it before I got a large pouch, so the seuence in which you get them is not linear.

As said, you can only use it if you have a "solid"75 RC.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I find I get Spirit seeds easiest from MTK maples, but Rabbit Foot at Ivy'd get you one fairly fast, too.

As for Pouches, actual 75 needed to use it, but you can get it at any level, as said.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

using a pouch with out the req level, is kinda saying, can i use a super attack potion to weild dragon long?

no you cant

Not really considering you're wielding a dlong and it makes no sense for the game to unequip it when your attack level falls below a certain threshold.

You can use skill boosts for a ton of things (i.e herblore/hunter/etc) so using it for RC may actually work (I didn't say it would be effective - seeing as you would have to stew every two minutes or so, just to fill it up)

capt%20kevin.png

You can use skill boosts for a ton of things (i.e herblore/hunter/etc) so using it for RC may actually work (I didn't say it would be effective - seeing as you would have to stew every two minutes or so, just to fill it up)

I'm not sure if you're just being philosophical when you say "it may work", because it absolutely doesn't work. Not just because it isn't effective, the game won't let you use the pouch unless you actually have the level.

Stews do work for getting multiple runes/ess though. When I had to do the diary part that required double nats I was able to do it with stews.

using a pouch with out the req level, is kinda saying, can i use a super attack potion to weild dragon long?

no you cant

Not really considering you're wielding a dlong and it makes no sense for the game to unequip it when your attack level falls below a certain threshold.

its called a base level... which is reason why you can still use it...

and no it does not work, you can boost for produce not to use a certain object

tenebri.png