First Off - I know people do stakes that are like 20m+ on a regular basis like it's chump change. This i my new staker, my first time ever making a staker, and I'm just starting off. So these are big by my standards.

Hey guys, it was my first day of staking today on my "Hp Pure" staker. I basically used soul wars to get my HP up and range box with it. I built up about 4m doing small stakes, bought a robin, and staked it the very next one. Here are a few of the bigger stakes of the day.

Chronological order starting (top being the oldest):

29fftkz.jpg

6p8aie.jpg

33uq5qh.jpg

2m6lp4m.jpg

Day 2 Stakes Below

jsg2l3.jpg

2rrnreh.jpg

302nvio.jpg

5ppra8.jpg

2nk2a6b.jpg

29f3zfl.jpg

15phhyu.jpg

Bank Pic Day 1

1z6tjf4.jpg

Bank Pic + Stats Day 2

kd8kjk.jpg

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Thanks everyone :)

Just started staking for day 3, cleaned someone for about 6m but didn't get any pics because i was on my mom's computer. Will post ending bank pic and any other stakes i get later.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

You should really be using corrupt morrigan axes/javlins for these kind of stakes, rune knife - morrigans comboing.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

You should really be using corrupt morrigan axes/javlins for these kind of stakes, rune knife - morrigans comboing.

marrigan javs are like 300k+ each, so i wont start using those until i start with 10m+ stakes. Because then if i lose 1 or 2 per stake, that's potentially a 600k loss. which means if i do a 1m stake im only making 400k, which is pointless :P

Ammo931.png

Could you add me? My RSN is Tedylra on my staker. I would like to stake like you do, it's very impressive. :thumbsup:

Also, what world do you use?

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Lol nice keep with it, You got 1m off me! im ITIIITITTlTIl or what ever it was it was my old name, no idea how you beat me with 67 hp, I got 81. I got up to about 37m from 2m with 60-64 range and 81 hp. then like always cleaned....

"Kevs me best mate we do all sorts of [bleep] together like last week we went down to basshill drive in and kev was like Oi! what are all you [bleep]Heads Watchin!"