Alchemists Staff

Colint94

i would it a drop from a master alchemist monster and u injure him using the alchemy spells or an alchemy blade or arrows and hes lvl 405

Hi High Alchemist Master! Here, let me High Alch you...

*Turns High Alchemist Master into gold*

Even lamer than my jokes.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

200k nats for lvl 99 mage

300 x 200 = 60mil...

sould the staff be cheaper than that?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This has been said before, but so has the first part of this sentence :) Nonetheless...

No stinkin' way! Besides rares, every item has a natural and necessary tendency to drop in price. An "alchemy staff" or "nature staff" or whatever would really mess that up. You would no longer choose carefully which items to alch. You'd alch boots and bones and herbs, etc.

lpinkus

Oh how about this a tele staff that provides unlimited law and air runes.... :roll:

This is one of the worst ideas, it would make mage so much easy to level up, and it would make it so cheap.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Despite the usefulness of that, it would corrupt the economy of runescape. CORRUPT! What I wonder is how something like a Mind Staff or Chaos Staff would hurt or help it.

I've beaten the Heroe's Quest, oh yeah! Ummm, now what? I know, magic training! How FUN is that? Yippee!

And that was my waste of space called a sig.

Despite the usefulness of that, it would corrupt the economy of runescape. CORRUPT! What I wonder is how something like a Mind Staff or Chaos Staff would hurt or help it.
i think mind or chaos staff would be okay (maybe umm 5k each) but if it would include fire and air it would be too easy to train on magic

I shudder to think about Chaos Staves.

I might add Alchemists do not wield staves...

There is already too much staves and wands in the game. Any more rune-replacing ones is simply stupid... except for combination ones, of course.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

and i suppose a next suggestion would be combination staffs like fire and nat. Now that would just be stupid.

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

i think mind or chaos staff would be okay (maybe umm 5k each) but if it would include fire and air it would be too easy to train on magic

5K? Are you mad? :) It would have to be much more expensive, as well as need to be recharged. Say, it's good for 2000 minds/chaos or so, but then it needs to be brought somewhere, etc.

Even then, the advantage would seem to be that it saves one an inv. space. But that's going to happen anyways, isn't it? Unless the staff is charged with minds/chaos AND airs, fires, etc., and that's getting silly.

There is already too much staves and wands in the game. Any more rune-replacing ones is simply stupid... except for combination ones, of course.

Exarctly. Um, exactly.

lpinkus

• 6 months later...

So much for constructive feedback in most of this thread. Anyway....

What makes the game better doesn't always make it easier and what makes it easier doesn't always make it better.

Simply put this would cause more problems than the benefit it would provide. Even if this staff drop were exceedingly rare they eventually would become common place. Not as much need for natures hinders the runecrafting market - mage xp is too easily obtainable - it would only dump more gp into the game than already comes into it. You can see the effects. Jagex seems to want to combat inflation not release an item that would hasten it. The same thing for other various combo staves that would give an amazing advantage. Too many things are incredibly easy to lvl as it is, especially combat ones. Making them easier only lowers the satisfaction you get upon attaining a higher level.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat