Useful familiars

tigershelby2

I can't think of any reason why you should wait until you have enough charms for 88... also, I rather like the titans, level 79.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

71: Arctic bear if you hunt, +7 invisible boost (good for herby habitat I hear)

74: Granite lobster, +4 invisible fishing boost

78: Giant ent, slight increased yield for some crops

83: Lava titan, +10 invisible mining boost (best familiar for lrc unless you're using a BoB, I think)

I'm pretty sure that's it. Mostly skill stuff, nothing really amazing.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Are there any useful familiars for levels 70-88 summoning? or should i just bank all my charms until i can get 88 in one go?

Stop at 79 for Fire Titan, then go for 88 or 89.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Also, at 89 geyser titans are pretty useful being both one of the first decent combat familiars and handy for recharging glories. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Actually, the level 79 Titans are the beginning of the better cb familiars. :P

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Plus it's better to level up more consistently than to power through a bunch of charms at once. Less capital required upfront, and makes training a bit more bearable.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Plus it's better to level up more consistently than to power through a bunch of charms at once. Less capital required upfront, and makes training a bit more bearable.

Well, I dont have that much right now anyway. But i think ill bank 75, then get 79, then move onto 88 from there.

Also, compared to a bunyip, how good are the titans for healing?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

They are not for healing in single cb. They are for multicb healing.

azeem1992.png

What are you talking about, you can use fire titans to heal in single combat.

I never said you couldn't. I said they are used for healing in multi. You use Bunyip otherwise.

azeem1992.png

I never said you couldn't. I said they are used for healing in multi. You use Bunyip otherwise.

If a bunyip is better for single what makes a titan magically better for multi?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

The healing titans heal 1.5x per hour as the bunyip does, assuming you use the scrolls as often as possible.

The healing titan is more useful in multicombat because you can use it both as your healing familiar and as a combat familiar.

However, you often do not need that much healing, and may want to consider an alternative healing source along with a better combat familiar. Mostly applies to people with ss.

Bunyip is generally used in single combat because it heals enough per hour to survive.

You can also consider using a BoB to hold supplies with alternative healing source(s), so you can bring items like spec restores once availiable to you.

siggya.png

Are you seriously asking that? It's obvious that a combat familiar that heals is better than a bunyip in almost all multicb situations...

azeem1992.png

He asked a reasonable question. No need to be an arse about it. The question was regarding healing efficacy, not overall worth.

One time "insult" doesn't make me a [wagon].

azeem1992.png

Are you seriously asking that? It's obvious that a combat familiar that heals is better than a bunyip in almost all multicb situations...

Way to not see my point.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Way to not see my point.

Don't pretend like your point was obvious... -.-

azeem1992.png