Rumors

3PointMan

Yeeah no rumors about me because I'm invisible in a big enough school and I'm basically done :)

Apparently though guys were rating senior pictures, didn't know who I was, but gave me a high rating partially due to my chest. Cool.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I heard a rumor that Jimmy is gay, and that he secretly supports the Blackcaps...

I heard a rumor that your name isn't really Jeff, that's much more interesting.

When I was a lot younger rumors used to get to me, but as I got into high school I couldn't care, and no one spread them anyway, No one spreads them at Uni either, 'cos we're mature :shades:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I grew up in an area where rumors never really started. Nobody wanted to come up with them, so they just didn't happen. I had never heard a rumor about me until I started my job in 2008. I would have been an easy target, as well, since I never spoke and was rarely seen outside school hours by anyone who wasn't a friend. And there was some truth behind that one rumor. I didn't care, though, because I never have cared what people say about me, overall.

And for those interested, the rumor was that I am lazy. Outside of work, I am the laziest person I know.

My school believes my penis is two inches long and five in diameter. And that my best friend's weiner is black (frostbite, boy scout incident). Pretty sure I've made more stuff up too, not just about dongs. God, high school kids are gullible.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

My school believes my penis is two inches long and five in diameter.

:blink:

Who would even believe that?? Isn't that super-chode?

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I heard a rumor that Jimmy is gay, and that he secretly supports the Blackcaps...

I heard a rumor that your name isn't really Jeff, that's much more interesting.

When I was a lot younger rumors used to get to me, but as I got into high school I couldn't care, and no one spread them anyway, No one spreads them at Uni either, 'cos we're mature :shades:

That's not a rumor...It's the truth!

rosssigfinal.jpg

Being a girl in the construction industry tends to lead to a few rumours. If I hang out with some of the guys outside of work, odds are someone will come to the conclusion that we hooked up. Or someone will make a joke about it, which someone else will here and turn into an actual rumour.

It also doesn't help that some females in the construction industry do like to "get around" which leads to a bad image for the rest of us, but oh well, for the most part I just ignore the rumours and go about my business.

The obligatory "ur gay" but I don't recall people spreading blatant misinformation about me across the school. In fact, rumors weren't such a big thing in the schools I've went to. The main concern of my high school was hardcores picking fights with other hardcores to prove how hardcore they were.