A more better type of wildy(alot more dangerous.)

pageup11

Yes, wildy is a dangerous place, yada yada yada..., treasrues lurk as much as monsters yada yada yada.OH COME ON! Here are some ideas on what to make wildy get it "zing" back.

*new caverns,like the abyss.

*more new monsters only to be seen in wildy.

*MORE BIG!

*more small towns, like more bandit camps.

*special items only avalible in wildy,not tradeable.

*new random events only in wildy!

*new loots, more mining camps, secret places

*more alitity shortcuts,places only avalible to high lvls.

*more better locations avalible based on your stats.

*more fun!

*more multicombat zones

*little extra finishing touches.

This would definately give wildy its "zing and danger back"

If you think this is better or have more suggestions plz reply.

Yeah well, "more fun" is a big vague isn't it?

The new monsters idea though, I quite like that one. Monsters with unique drops, only in the wilderness, requiring people to either take a risk, or account for loss of items, while needing to be at their best to beat the foe.

Well, your ideas are very vague, but I like nearly all of them. However, they all comes under one catergory:

Expand the Wilderness. Please, JAGeX? *Insert seducive look*

JAGeX: *Retch~~~*

Support!

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

how about a town thats a safe haven (sorta like rivendel in the lotr things)

or a tunnel thats really not in wildy, bot allows you to wak to bandit camp or something...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

how about a town thats a safe haven (sorta like rivendel in the lotr things)

or a tunnel thats really not in wildy, bot allows you to wak to bandit camp or something...

I can sorta imagine like having a Rivendell in the wilderness. Only if you have 3 lvl 130 (mage, ranger, and melee) "ringwraiths" walking around the wilderness. It is hard to beat one but when you do you get one of their items. They respawn in their evil tower in the wilderness. Their items take lvl 80 stats to wield and they can be repaired by the Rivendell people in the wilderness. These items are nontradable and really make you respected in the Rune Scape community because only the elite will get these items.

noob,93element.gif

And then we change the Wilderness to Mordor, Misthalin to Gondor, Asgarnia to Rohan and Runescape to Lord of the Rings. Yay!

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

And then we change the Wilderness to Mordor, Misthalin to Gondor, Asgarnia to Rohan and Runescape to Lord of the Rings. Yay!

Runescape to Middle Earth ;) Learn your LOTR, noob. [/noob comment]

New caverns - Good idea. Perhaps that is where the new monsters should be ;) Maybe you mine the rock in the centre of the hobgoblin mine, and it gives you the ore, as well as the option to enter the cave :)

New monsters - I love this. Monsters that can only be seen in the wilderness. Makes it riskier, and more PKing spots! The wilderness these days are so...hmmm how can I put it...safe.

Big? Amen :D the wildy is tiny.

Town in wild - I like that idea, as long as it is NOT a safehouse. I find Bandit Camp so pointless besides for pizza...why not change it then?

Special items - I may like this, if you could give me some ideas of what type of items...

Random events in wild - I find this pointless and excessive, causing more lag. So no.

New loots - Heck less. What's the rarest "loot" in the wild anyway? A steel plate? :?

More mining places - Nah. Nobody ever uses them anyway. Unless they have no monsters. But then everyone would mine there, making it a better spot for PKers. But Pkers aren't as great a number as respawning infintie amounts of agressive monsters :)

Agility shortcuts - Hmm...examples? High level places I don't realy understand...

Non-combat skill good-facilities location - Yessss....more to peee kay....hissss....

Multicombat zones - I totally agree. I hate it when the best spots are always single area....

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Runescape to Middle Earth ;) Learn your LOTR, noob. [/noob comment]

New caverns - Good idea. Perhaps that is where the new monsters should be ;) Maybe you mine the rock in the centre of the hobgoblin mine, and it gives you the ore, as well as the option to enter the cave :)

New monsters - I love this. Monsters that can only be seen in the wilderness. Makes it riskier, and more PKing spots! The wilderness these days are so...hmmm how can I put it...safe.

Big? Amen :D the wildy is tiny.

Town in wild - I like that idea, as long as it is NOT a safehouse. I find Bandit Camp so pointless besides for pizza...why not change it then?

Special items - I may like this, if you could give me some ideas of what type of items...

Random events in wild - I find this pointless and excessive, causing more lag. So no.

New loots - Heck less. What's the rarest "loot" in the wild anyway? A steel plate? :?

More mining places - Nah. Nobody ever uses them anyway. Unless they have no monsters. But then everyone would mine there, making it a better spot for PKers. But Pkers aren't as great a number as respawning infintie amounts of agressive monsters :)

Agility shortcuts - Hmm...examples? High level places I don't realy understand...

Non-combat skill good-facilities location - Yessss....more to peee kay....hissss....

Multicombat zones - I totally agree. I hate it when the best spots are always single area....

You're the noob. It is Gielenor to Middle Earth, and Runescape to the Lord of the Rings. <-- another noob comment =P

~Toxicologist~

Yes, wildy is a dangerous place, yada yada yada..., treasrues lurk as much as monsters yada yada yada.OH COME ON! Here are some ideas on what to make wildy get it "zing" back.

*new caverns,like the abyss.

*more new monsters only to be seen in wildy.

*MORE BIG!

*more small towns, like more bandit camps.

*special items only avalible in wildy,not tradeable.

*new random events only in wildy!

*new loots, more mining camps, secret places

*more alitity shortcuts,places only avalible to high lvls.

*more better locations avalible based on your stats.

*more fun!

*more multicombat zones

*little extra finishing touches.

This would definately give wildy its "zing and danger back"

If you think this is better or have more suggestions plz reply.

english isnt your first language is it?

You're the noob. It is Gielenor to Middle Earth, and Runescape to the Lord of the Rings. <-- another noob comment =P

Lol Toxic.

I agree with hazard except with the multi. There's nothing wrong with pkin solo, except for the tag teamers and pjers.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png