Ice Strykewyrm Methods via Magic

elucin8er

Been slaying Ice strykewyrms a lot lately, and I've been very surprised with the amount of mage praying players are doing while maging. As soon as I started them at lvl 93 I immediently Soul Split flash as 1 or 2 hits brings me to full hp due to the larger than normal hits ( 700 - 1000 ). This only uses about 2-3 prayer pots for a full task of 200 +

So why are people mage praying? Am I missing something here, or have I indeed just blown ur brains.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

It's more afk-able to just turn on protect from mage and pay attention to other things while you kill them.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Been slaying Ice strykewyrms a lot lately, and I've been very surprised with the amount of mage praying players are doing while maging. As soon as I started them at lvl 93 I immediently Soul Split flash as 1 or 2 hits brings me to full hp due to the larger than normal hits ( 700 - 1000 ). This only uses about 2-3 prayer pots for a full task of 200 +

So why are people mage praying? Am I missing something here, or have I indeed just blown ur brains.

I also soul split one or two hits... Never understood why people pray. Maybe so they have to pay attention less. Afterall, simply standing against a wall prevents them from burrowing... Add mage prayer ontop of that, you've not got to pay attention.

09144a99bb.png

I also soul split one or two hits... Never understood why people pray. Maybe so they have to pay attention less. Afterall, simply standing against a wall prevents them from burrowing... Add mage prayer ontop of that, you've not got to pay attention.

Yup, that's exactly why I do it.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I just use an unicorn. Soul split takes attention, which i can't bother with.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

What happened to turmoil + rapier + cannon? I find it quicker, and it's alot cheaper, alot more attention though i suppose, but it's a lot more enjoyable.

Magic is definitely faster on ice strykeworms. Quite significantly, aswell.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I can't be bothered paying that much attention.

Not to mention that it's very drab looking, white ground, white walls, white wyrm. Mage praying when I'm lazy, soul split when i wanna pay attention

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M