Bots. Dumb Usernames/Armour

sharksman3

Why is that almost every bot these days fighting monsters wears a Dragon Medium Helm/Rune chain or Granite body and Dragon plateskirt?

Seriously i remember when the botters in the old days would switch up their gear a little. Now it seems that Bots have no sense of Style.

Goto be joking, every world i goto there are Dragon med/Granite body fools with failed dkfgsif usernames. Comon Jagex...

110608134125.png

110608145227.png

110608150314.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Rune platebody requires quests. Granite platebody does not. Since bots are throwaway accounts, they (the bot owner) really can't be bothered to do 20+ quests.

That's my guess.

It's just ridiculous that Moderators can't go around and do sweeps. Ban all granite body/DRagon Med wearing fools or something.

Seems that only Bots use them, if they banned every user who uses both in combination than i'd bet less than .1% of them wouldn't be bots.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Gold farming bots are bots that are made to be botted 99%. Meaning, they bot from level 3 all the way up to the point where they can do the gold farming method they use. And once they're banned, they just start a new one. Since it's just this cycle over and over again, they don't waste time to do quests for other marginal bonuses.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Gold farming bots are bots that are made to be botted 99%. Meaning, they bot from level 3 all the way up to the point where they can do the gold farming method they use. And once they're banned, they just start a new one. Since it's just this cycle over and over again, they don't waste time to do quests for other marginal bonuses.

This. Stupid topic tbh. Who cares what bots wear?

And mods have better stuff to do than ban bots, like make crappy content updates :thumbup:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Rune platebody requires quests. Granite platebody does not. Since bots are throwaway accounts, they (the bot owner) really can't be bothered to do 20+ quests.

That's my guess.

It's just ridiculous that Moderators can't go around and do sweeps. Ban all granite body/DRagon Med wearing fools or something.

Seems that only Bots use them, if they banned every user who uses both in combination than i'd bet less than .1% of them wouldn't be bots.

So if I own a granite body and d med, i should be banned? I didn't know there were certain armor combinations that I couldn't wear.

And do you honestly not care about the innocent people who would be banned? Up until you unlock the Fremmy/neitz helms, and do the quest to wear a rune platebody, those are the best affordable armors near that level.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

While I do agree with the fact that bots do wear that armor, bots wear pretty much all kinds of armor in the game, it just depends on the area that your looking for them in. You could say an agility bot wears a spotted cape, then everyone wearing that cape should be banned. Or that you saw a Fishing bot with a Fishing cape, lets just ban everyone with a fishing cape on. <_<

While I do hate bots, we need logical answers.

Isaact20.png

Isaact20.png

While I do agree with the fact that bots do wear that armor, bots wear pretty much all kinds of armor in the game, it just depends on the area that your looking for them in. You could say an agility bot wears a spotted cape, then everyone wearing that cape should be banned. Or that you saw a Fishing bot with a Fishing cape, lets just ban everyone with a fishing cape on. <_<

I completely agree with this. The P mods needs to be careful, and can't just ban those that looks like bots. They need to be bots. Even though that I can agree with some previous posters that "sweeps" to get rid of lots of bots at the same time would be a great idea. Perhaps organizing these "sweeps" as events would be a good idea?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I completely agree with this. The P mods needs to be careful, and can't just ban those that looks like bots. They need to be bots. Even though that I can agree with some previous posters that "sweeps" to get rid of lots of bots at the same time would be a great idea. Perhaps organizing these "sweeps" as events would be a good idea?

They already do that...

They already do that...

Well, make them more common then :P

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Pmods cannot ban. Their macroing reports take no priority over that of other players, and even if they did, I doubt it would do any real good anyway.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Each bot Jagex bans is a membership lost.

Except when it's an F2P bot ;)

who cares about FTP though?

..................................When F2P bots affect member item prices and economy, everyone should.