Skilleneering

Ezkaton

Basically since getting totally hooked on Dungeoneering and after being through 100's of dungeons I realise that I majorly need to get my skills up, and ultimately anyways my endgame achievement is a max cape (I know I keep making these, but this would be amazing)

Ezkaton.png

I just wanted to make sure that I have the right ideas of what to do etc, for some options I don't want THE most efficient thing to do - like fishing would be C2ing and Shilo/Barb fishing whereas I want to do monkfish then rocktails.

Anyways, above are my stats and below I've put down my target level I currently want to get to and the exp etc:

Mining - 272k to 70.

I feel that 70 would be a nice little starting point to launch me further into the skill. Currently though I don't know what would be the best thing to do. Would you guys advise me to do Granite until 68, then King of the Dwarves and stay in the LFM for a while?

Agility - 934k to 80.

Am I right in thinking I should pie Ape Atoll until 75... Then what?

Fishing - 607k to 90.

Monkfishing is decent half afk right? Then I assume Rocktails maybe?

Thieving - 234k to 70.

What should I do?

Cooking - 1.4m to 80.

Lobsters until 70? Then what?

Crafting - 741k to 80.

Again not too sure what to do. Don't really have the vast amounts of GP to waste of Dhides.

Firemaking - 291k to 70.

Yews?

Fletching - 879k to 75.

I have the maple logs and bowstrings in the bank to make Maple Longbows until 75, then I'd assume Yew Longs after right?

Woodcutting - 266k to 80.

Should have this within today probably. Just cutting ivy atm. Might increase the goal to 85/90 sometime soon. Should I use a beaver though?

Runecrafting - 333k to 70.

Penguins... But really should get it up for CSB. I also have 19 effigies I want to use on RC but wont until it's high enough that it isn't really a waste.

Farming - 489k to 80.

I kind lose synch every now and then with farming and it takes me forever to start back up >.< But maples and papyas?

Construction - 948k to 75.

Will cost me ~5.1m with oak larders as far as I'm aware. Only thing is people tell me to use a butler but I don't know how really... Which is embarrasing but ah well.

Hunter - 406k to 70.

Red Sallies then onto common Jadinkos once I hit 70 right?

So yeahs, that makes a nice little start gaining me a fair few useful levels. Going to need to get a lot more, like 80 mining would be useful for ragers and 90 woodcutting for necro floors etc.

Thanks guys :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Granite until congold. Get juju mining first.

Ape Atoll to 80, then Dorgesh-Kaan to 83, then Gnome Advanced. Or something similar.

Barbarian fishing all the way.

Monkey knife fighters, blackjacking until then.

Wines.

Air battlestaves.

Magic w/ penance horn.

Broad arrows.

Teaks with adze. Get 92 fm for adze first & juju woodcutting.

ZMI all the way.

Torstol (snaps) only until you're in a rush, then whatever tree + fruit tree you find acceptable + calquat.

Oak larders until oak doors, alternative is mahog tables all the way which is faster and more expensive, can use SC with mahog for low-clicking con xp.

Red salamanders until ~75, then commons.

Once you start putting less questions in one topic I'll answer more elaborately :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Do the latest quest and get onto ape atoll to cut teaks because there is a deposit chest a few steps away.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Don't bother with summer pies for Ape Atoll. You shouldn't fail much at 73 agility. I did Ape Atoll from 70 to ~82, and used agility potions (cheaper and less banking) for gnome advanced to 87/88. Then use agility potions for the barbarian advanced.

Monkfish are really slow compared to other methods, like barbarian fishing. At the very least, play fish flingers 10x a week for some fast and easy experience.

For construction, using sacred clay hammers from Stealing Creation should save you a lot of money. To use a butler: first, make sure you have two bedrooms in your house. Then go to East Ardougne, north of the marketplace and find the house with a bunch of servants. Find the butler, and hire him. You can then go to your house and use noted planks on him to unnote them, 20 at a time (it takes a few seconds). After 8 tasks, you'll need to pay him.

And don't bother with making arrows for Necrolord, just mage him.

Avant.png

i think the 90 wc was for deathslingers.

And for getting Gravecreeper branches, I know I'd need high fletching too, but whenever I'm asked to make surge runes I can't, so people tell me to make a bow, which again - I can't really do.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Mining: If you don't care about AFKability or not, granite all the way, otherwise LFM would be decent and then eventually LRC

Agility: Personally I did Ape all the way to 85 and then the advs, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the best way :unsure: I'd go with Quyneax's idea

Fishing: Barbarian rod barbarian rod barbarian rod

Thieving: Blackjacking, I started PP at around 75 but blackjacking is still better up until 81 if I remember correctly

Cooking: I did lobsters to 80, swords to 90, monks to 94, sharks to 99. No clue why I did so, that's just how I did it

Crafting: Either air battlestaves or play some SC to get needles to cheapen d'hide bodies

Firemaking: All a matter of money, personally I did maples all the way to 99 (crazy), but yews might be good

Fletching: Yes. Again SC if you want to cheapen (they might profit though) or break up the monotony of grinding

WCing: Ivy, evil trees (2 magics per day = win), teaks, not too sure on the beaver though

RCing: Penguins, natures, or ZMI although tele lag is a [bleep] atm with trying to actually train it

Farming: Those trees are good, I also do watermelons which are kinda expensive. Watermelons are also the payment for pineapple if you wanna cheapen a bit on the fruit trees

Construction: Oak larders with SC hammers (again if you want to cheapen). I actually did flatpack oak tables because the clicking was too much for me XD

Hunter: Red sallies are good, penguins on the Iceberg are also good for a nearly equal alternative with less crowdedness, also use arctic bears always for +7 invisible hunter boost (also +2 polar camo if you do the penguins)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

70rc + CSB should be your priority.

If you're still motivated go for 99herb/84farm for strong nat pots + growing lycos.

either way learn to dungeoneer first, a maxed player who's [cabbage] at DG is loads worse than a person with 1800~total but can dg quite well.

Also if you keep your fishing level room, you have a lower chance of being asked to do the fish-ferret room, which is always a bonus.

Barb fishing while low alching the fish is awesome semi-afk exp while watching TV or something. I really recommend it especially if you plan on afking other skill like wc or mining.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.