Need an odd type of help.

Trained_Ice

Id get a 99 that actually helps you improve in some aspect of the game.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

There are no ways to motivate yourself on purpose, either take a break or just keep going against your own will.

I got 99 cooking myself on my old main and i no-lifed it pretty hard, though it went pretty fast as 99 cooking is one of the easiest 99s in the game (time and effortwise). Just cook while you listen to music and chat to people or watch Youtube videos. It'll be over before you know it.

Good luck :)

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Instead of telling you not to cook, I will tell you that in my experience I've found taking breaks helps a lot. Cook for an hour or so, and then take a break (slayer task, couple of floors, boss hunting trip etc) and then going back to cooking. Also chat with friends or watch movies while cooking as it isnt really attention hogging.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

Thought I was in /obt/ when I opened this thread for a moment...

Luckily I have the answer to staying motivated while you cook! As such no further posts are needed on this thread.

*cues drum roll*

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=Cmgactn3MwE

You may thank me by singing my praises and sending weekly shipments of andies mint cookies to my house.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I think most of the best ideas have been covered, and my one thing i would say to do you can't. That would be buy the raw food in small batches, cook it all, sell it, buy more, rinse repeat. Add in a dg or w/e break in between, listen to the radio, watch tv or youtube, or find some internet story site and read and listen to the sound effects for when yer char is done cooking. If you just can't find the drive to finish then sell what u have for raw materials and buy your eq back and do something else for awhile.

And as someone who has gone through US Navy boot camp, enjoying and pushing through to a goal you set for yourself, regardless of the benefits is still a decent comparison here, and if you haven't been in any form of boot camp then you *REALLY* shouldn't even *THINK* about commenting about it. :shame:

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

Couple of solutions:

Pay someone else to do it.

Get stoned every night and do it within a couple of days.

Bot it.

Don't do it at all and instead work on your [cabbage]ty total.

Spend all your money on heroine and forget about this game.

Man up and do it.

Pick one and don't cry about it, [kitty].

Set up a tv (or your computer near your tv) and watch movies; netflix would probably help this. Since cooking require minimal attention, you could focus primarily on the movies, and the 1-2+ hrs (and several 100k xp) will whiz by.

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

watching movies while cooking is probably the most fun way to stay motivated.

what i did for my 99fletching was, play a flash game while fletching and then pausing when i fletched all the logs/strung all the bows.

fletching did take me 3 months though, so that shows the efficiency :/

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"