Fastest Moneymaking

Joeybobjohn

Torag's. The prayer bonuses from Verac's are mostly useless.

Train slayer. Train farming. Do herb runs. Plant either toadflax or avantoe for now.

Avant.png

^ I've been using Verac's Skirt and Prosy Top and the Def is just fine for Slayer tasks...

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

The degradation cost is nothing at all tbh.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

The main reason I went with dragon is because I HATE items that degrade. Dealing with them (at least for me) is just a pain. Thanks for the suggestions so far, keep 'em coming.

Even if you hate degrading items, you can't deny that barrows is cheap, and better defensive stats than dragon. Dealing with them really shouldn't be much of a pain, it's not like you have to repair them daily (unless you play a lot every day, and the majority of that play time is spent in combat), and even when you do have to repair them, it takes like one minute to teleport to lumbridge and go talk to the guy in the axe shop (Bob?).

Edit: As for money making, you could kill green dragons (maybe blues if greens are too crowded, but I doubt blues are much less crowded).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

The main reason I went with dragon is because I HATE items that degrade. Dealing with them (at least for me) is just a pain. Thanks for the suggestions so far, keep 'em coming.

That's such a cop out, barrows are not a pain and they are well worth it. Dragon is a massive waste.

Herb Runs, MTK, and Mort Myre Fungi gathering are all good ways to start a base stack of cash. Afterwords you can experiment with flipping until you find a suitable method for you.

clansig7.gif

I have to agree that your copping out. Torags top and bottom are the best defensively out of every piece of decently priced item. Hell the only reason bandos is prefered is due to the strength bonus, how badass it looks and the fact its a couple notches lower than barrows, but isn't too bad to kick to the curb. Get yourself those two torag pieces, obby shield/rune or dragon defender, rune/dragon/barrows gloves, dragon boots, glory, skillcape/obby cape, nietiznot/berserker helm and you're set. After that step-up improvements would be to get the best RFD gloves, fury, fire cape, dragonfire shield. Depending on your play style you may save money by going with dragon defenders instead of the dfs.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I keep dragon armour personally, it's more expensive but it does look cool. As far as money goes, I prefer methods that take little time or train skills: MTK, herb runs (along with collecting cactus spines in Al-Kharid), runecrafting, hunter and of course slayer. Also look into daily rewards, such as buying battlestaves, etc.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

I have to agree that your copping out. Torags top and bottom are the best defensively out of every piece of decently priced item. Hell the only reason bandos is prefered is due to the strength bonus, how badass it looks and the fact its a couple notches lower than barrows, but isn't too bad to kick to the curb. Get yourself those two torag pieces, obby shield/rune or dragon defender, rune/dragon/barrows gloves, dragon boots, glory, skillcape/obby cape, nietiznot/berserker helm and you're set. After that step-up improvements would be to get the best RFD gloves, fury, fire cape, dragonfire shield. Depending on your play style you may save money by going with dragon defenders instead of the dfs.

Don't forget a berserker ring too.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You should replace it with something useful like a barrows plate and Verac's skirt. Bam, money.

EDIT: Do not buy a DFS unless you're maxed combat and soloing certain bosses or camping wyverns.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.