Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

Not an update, but ffs Jagex why you do this to me!?

SUWqnqO.png

I haven't done a clue in years because I'm really lazy with puzzle boxes in specific, (I know, I know) but you can get duplicates of those? Seriously? lol

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I was close.. Haha, was thinking the main-hand. But still.. a very nice reward indeed Sally. It's almost making me want to get back into doing treasure trailers. :)

• Like 1

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Sally asks me what tier of clue to do. I tell her medium clues, as I know they're probably the most irritating to get and the one that she gets the least.

I'm cooking. I hear a scream of irritated horror, and sarcastic laughing.

Sally got a strength amulet (t).

She says "Ha, at least I have a re-roll"

As the re-roll shows up with THREE strength amulet (t)s, I burst out laughing, and she screeches.

GOOD TIMES <3:

• Like 2

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Blog Update: I actually got a level? Holy hell I was productive!

I may not be doing as much as I used to do at the moment, but I do have the odd day of productivity. Have some screenshots, ya bunch of naabes.

113dg_zpsnujmrwvp.png

double127_zpsrvjd5evw.png

double128_zpsbkdaxxql.png

double130_zps3e2lmy6k.png

And so you all know, I now have 24 strength amulet t's.  GAH

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: 500 Hard Clues done!

I know I haven't been updating as much as I could, I've been playing Terraria and reading and watching and all that general stuff. I have been messing around on RS, though, and have some things to show for it.

As of this moment, I have all the golden fish eggs except Trout, which is refusing to drop. I don't know if I will go for the two different plugs just yet, but maybe in the future I will. I also got 30m HP xp today as well.

Now, lets have some pictures!

amlodd_zpsdb4s5lrf.png

Another comp req bites the dust.

double131_zpsfma6brho.png

double132_zpsdv6t2740.png

double133_zpsne78iewb.png

double134_zpsthauabjx.png

And my second quad loot clue:

quad2_zpsqui0qqfj.png

You may have already seen this picture (I posted it on the pic sticky earlier), and I did re-roll it, but its interesting.

interesting%20but%20rerolled_zpssqtsver6

Four more clue items to my tab and I'll be able to share an update picture from it. I'm getting to the really slow part now, so its taking longer to get the items that I need. 

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

how do you live with him

Simple. Stockholm Syndrome. 

I tried explaining this to a tipsy person and they just could not understand it.

Do you need loot from every type of clue, or just certain difficulties? 

max.png 50.png

how do you live with him

I tried explaining this to a tipsy person and they just could not understand it.

I'm collecting the loot from every tier of clue. The only items I'm not getting are 3rd Age.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

So yesterday I went to go to collect a clue from Big Mo in OSRS.

This was a bad idea.

I ended up getting an elite with 903 total level. Oppsie.

Instead of dropping it, I decided that I would try my hardest to complete it. 

So far, I've done one step of the clue. To do that, I needed to do In Search and In Aid of the Myreque, so I could start Darkness of Hallowvale to access a co ord.

The second step? Requires 60 attack and 60 Range, which means I need to get 37 range and 10 attack levels. Urgh.

Watch this space, I will complete it!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I've just completed the level gains I needed and completed the second step.

3rd step is an anagram to speak to a dude in the wildy, so that step can be completed too. 

4th step was a riddle. A riddle that needs me to be on the top floor of the warriors guild. 60 attack and 50 strength.  15 Strength and 5 Attack levels needed.

GOD DAMN IT ELITE CLUE!

• Like 1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

3rd step is an anagram to speak to a dude in the wildy, so that step can be completed too. 

4th step was a riddle. A riddle that needs me to be on the top floor of the warriors guild. 60 attack and 50 strength.  15 Strength and 5 Attack levels needed.

GOD DAMN IT ELITE CLUE!

Lol. Elite clue is trolling you. I just got one yesterday too and found out I had to get 63 hunter to catch a red chin. And I'm determined to complete it as well. 

Good luck on your loot! Better be worthwhile. :D

Scapin' since September 2007 and Hardcore Ironwoman since October 2014.

GOD DAMN IT ELITE CLUE!

Lol. Elite clue is trolling you. I just got one yesterday too and found out I had to get 63 hunter to catch a red chin. And I'm determined to complete it as well. 

Good luck on your loot! Better be worthwhile. :D

Knowing my luck it'll just contain a single purple sweet. 

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

how do you live with him

I'm collecting the loot from every tier of clue. The only items I'm not getting are 3rd Age.

I was asking if you need loot from only certain difficulty clues now; as in have you finished all the easy difficulty loot. But I'm guessing now, that that's a no

max.png 50.png

how do you live with him

I was asking if you need loot from only certain difficulty clues now; as in have you finished all the easy difficulty loot. But I'm guessing now, that that's a no

I haven't completed anything set wise other than all the clue items you can get from any level. I don't want to complete a tier outright yet, because I don't want to end up camping for certain clues. I like an even mix of all four.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Last couple of days have been pretty hectic, lots of real life crap to be doing.

I've been focusing (on Jason's advice)  on some quests to get combat xp and because they do actually need doing.

Tomorrow I'll be doing Haunted Mine and Monkey Madness with him, if he gets the levels anyway. Once I've done that, and I have the levels needed to get into the warriors guild, I'll complete the next step of the elite and have more tales of doom to tell. Here's hoping I won't get purple sweets!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Following the stream for 10k hard clues opened, I have decided, based on average rates and what the Jmods have said, to remove 3 items from my goal and add them to the not collecting but cool pile that 3a would sit in.

These 3 items are:

Explosive Barrel

Sack of Effigies

Backstab cape

I'm going to be looking at the elite stream next week as well, and that could lead to the removal of 3a dye. I don't know any facts for sure on dyes yet, other than the fact that I have a barrows dye already. I may change all 3 dyes to the not collecting section of my goal as well, but until next week their place is uncertain.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog